What's new

Photos of Ayub Khan visiting East pakistan (bangladesh)

Great man, a legend and a hero.

Thy BD land was blessed
For him has set his foot upon.
Rejoice the memories , cause
Legends come short in history.

you must be employed in shakespeare stage dramas

I mean your govt never tried extensively to restore East Pakistan after 17 debacle . may be if you tried on six point demand offer by mujib with some modification we may united again after 71 but nothing happened .
the indians would have tried (or have actually tried) to prevent anything like that. and six-point was not the main 'thing' behind the later chaos and east pakistan getting swallowed up

Turned out Jamat-e-Islami was right to oppose separation.

Mahmood-ur-Rahman (detained Amar Desh editor) once said there are at least 30% Bangladeshi people are natural born Indian dalals.

Is there any doubt about his assessment?

Yes, indeed. JeI was correct in 1971 to oppose separation, they were the only far sighted political group. All the others betrayed the interest of our people, it is clear now 42 long years after the fact. The truth eventually comes out. I can say that without any political, organizational or ideological affiliation with JeI.

Bangladeshi's and specially the political class among them are a confused lot at the same time they are opportunist sellouts, so their loyalty can be bought and sold. India is now the highest bidder, if there is others who can come up with a higher bid then they will switch sides.

Some morons are saying that people should never change their position, to that I say, we learn new things everyday and change is the only constant.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some morons are saying that people should never change their position, to that I say, we learn new things everyday and change is the only constant.

Ha ha looks like you are mad at me because I exposed your fraud. Would you be so kind as to let us know what has changed so drastically in the last few months that forced a 180 degree change in your opinion about something that had happened 67 years ago (1947 partition)? I am no one to suggest you anything. I am just saying that no one trusts a snake oil salesman who flip flops more than he changes his underwear, as there is no guarantee that he wouldn't be saying something different tomorrow.

Last edited:
Visiting China

img0000032A.jpg

2114357775_1726453a0f_z.jpg

2112983674_594cde01f5.jpg

5253471176_38a7f2b71f.jpg

We do not deserve great things. We are now boxed up and no excess to outside world. We will die with great misery. I miss this beautiful Islamic flag. :cry:

:pakistan:

Bangladesh should rejoin but with full autonomy. Most of your leadership will have to be executed first though lol for something like that to happen. :cheesy:

We do not deserve great things. We are now boxed up and no excess to outside world. We will die with great misery. I miss this beautiful Islamic flag. :cry:

:pakistan:

Come on dude. Bangladesh will defeat its enemies and become a great nation one day.

Bangladesh should rejoin but with full autonomy. Most of your leadership will have to be executed first though lol for something like that to happen. :cheesy:

All you need is a country with money like China starting a long term project to buy up:
- Armed and security forces starting with senior officers
- politicians within all parties
- print and news media
- bureaucrats

It will cost a few billion, but the return will be priceless. Note India is using money stolen from Bangladesh to buy up the place and keeping some margins. So for them it is already a profitable project, so can it be for China and Pakistan team, if they outbid and out-compete India.

Killing is just part of the game, unavoidable collateral damage, for people that stand in the way that cannot be bought with money.

Just leadership? If it was so easy it would have happened by now. Do you think most Bangladeshis would want to rejoin Pakistan? Go talk to some of them in real life about it. PDF Bangladeshis represent a small fraction of them. Try convincing the Bangladeshi population about it. :lol:

Just leadership? If it was so easy it would have happened by now. Do you think most Bangladeshis would want to rejoin Pakistan? Go talk to some of them in real life about it. PDF Bangladeshis represent a small fraction of them. Try convincing the Bangladeshi population about it. :lol:

Most Bangladeshis I met in real life are really friendly probably older ones got a problem.

Back
Top Bottom