What's new

Photos of Ayub Khan visiting East pakistan (bangladesh)

I have spoken to them about it and they be like it was unfortunate and should not have happened (71) but they agree with me that it would be nearly impossible especially with the distance in between.
'71 should not have happened because of the way India came in to disfigure the more populous of the Pakistan wings. otherwise the administrative separation of the two wings on our own terms (without Indian attack) was possible and probably inevitable in the long run

If you look all the other pics where he is americans you can clearly see he is of their height if not taller, look at the pic posted by CB4 (on the right hand side is ayub khan in Shirwani). I really dislike this Indian mentality they never accept anything good about Pakistan or Pakistanis.

Truth is Ayub Khan was quite TALL, accept it or not and one more fact Pakistanis are TALLER than Indians duh:victory:
In terms of height Gen Harbaksh Singh was the tallest South Asian general.

300px-Harbakhsh_Singh_1.jpg

We do not deserve great things. We are now boxed up and no excess to outside world. We will die with great misery. I miss this beautiful Islamic flag. :cry:

:pakistan:

Bangladesh will come out of the box i really believe that

Inshallah it will be an Independent country

East pak was a colonial outpost of W Pak. they sucked out natural resources while keeping them poor and without political power. Your missing e pak is like a britisher missing the Raj.

You better look after your colonial outposts in North East , that will be better for you bharotis

We do not deserve great things. We are now boxed up and no excess to outside world. We will die with great misery. I miss this beautiful Islamic flag. :cry:

:pakistan:

Access ?

A nation which has a land border with two countries and is open to the Bob has no access ?

How ?

In terms of height Gen Harbaksh Singh was the tallest South Asian general.

300px-Harbakhsh_Singh_1.jpg

Lieutenant General Harbakhsh Singh & Lieutenant General Bukhtiar Rana, Pakistan Army during post-war negotiations at Lahore. Officials from the United Nations walk right behind.

Man, the leaders back then look so charismatic and well rounded. And now compare them to the leaders of today, and the difference is like night and day.

Man, the leaders back then look so charismatic and well rounded. And now compare them to the leaders of today, and the difference is like night and day.

Depth.

This is what the leaders back then had and what they are out of now.

Depth in everything - connect with masses, understanding, in personal conduct .. you name it.

These six points??

1. Pakistan shall be a Federal State. There shall be a parliamentary government formed by a legislature elected on the basis of universal adult franchise.
  2. The federating units or the provinces shall deal with all affairs except foreign relations and defence.
  3. There shall be two separate but easily convertible currencies for the two wings of Pakistan. Or alternatively, there may by a single currency with the provision that the Federal Bank shall take adequate measures to stop the siphoning off from East Pakistan to West Pakistan.
  4. The federating units or provinces shall reserve the rights to levy taxes. The central government, of course, shall have some share of the tax proceeds.
  5. Separate accounts shall be maintained for the foreign exchange earnings of the two wings. The foreign exchange earned from foreign trade shall be under the control of the respective wings. The federating units shall be independent in conducting trades with foreign countries.
  6. The federating provinces shall be able to raise para-militia or para-military forces for their own defences.

Should have accepted the first 5 points without a hitch and the 6th with some qualifications.

I didn't reply to that and i never said they should.

The fact of the matter is Bangladeshis today hate India more than Pakistan They are so much suppressed under their current leadership that they literally don't give a damn about the past. Cricket is just one of the few things that that gives you that taste. The sport is about winning and loosing and they want to India to loose because of the political actions it had on their country. Thats the point i was trying to make.

This is inaccurate. Most Bangladeshis are vehemently anti-Pak. They think India bullies them; but they do remember that the West Pakistanis raped, looted and pillaged them. And in its brief 40 -odd year history, Bangladesh has had more free and fair elections than almost 70 years that Pakistan has been around.

'71 should not have happened because of the way India came in to disfigure the more populous of the Pakistan wings. otherwise the administrative separation of the two wings on our own terms (without Indian attack) was possible and probably inevitable in the long run
Exactly. :agree: Rejoin with Pakistan and then ask for a peaceful separation if required. :coffee:
You better look after your colonial outposts in North East , that will be better for you bharotis
It is 2014. BD is an independent country.
We don't have any colonial outposts. :coffee:

don't worry, they are well taken care of

Calm down auntie Jee, nice to know what your history books teach you.
this is not taught by history books, this is what happened. I think you should focus on how arab you guys are as taught by your book.

Sorry to separate you two :cray:

But than we won't had BD section means no fun means i have no regret :partay:

Yup....now u just have to be on BD section here to IMAGINE the real situation :D
We could have had East Pakistan corner :undecided:.

Back
Top Bottom