What's new

Pervez Khattak justifies killing of Sri Lankan national in Sialkot

bachon ki larai mai qatal bhi hu jatay hain ... wah kia baat hai Khattak sahab

You can add @Imran Khan @JackTheRipper ( the Worst and hard to tolerate) @Reichsmarschall @Menace2Society and 3 others like the one who said he will leave or something along these lines. Pakistan needs to dispatch them gentle and kindly. Offer them chances to go overseas and withdraw their citizenship etc etc. The mods should also perm-banned some of them.. They are jahiils in my opinion.

The Islamophopbia some of them are throwing in here is hard to tolerate. The only thing preventing escalation is because they are behind keyboards whereas in real life we would have come to blows ppl should learn to respect each other
Are you physically threatening people?
IK was the best of us when he was younger but now..

"Only a fool doesn't talk about everything with his wife, says Imran Khan"

View attachment 799347

I blame his village idiot wife who has brainwashed him. What have we become.
Do not disrespect Melisandre

Speech is out of context , he was explaining

"When a Mob gather, which has high number of Younger members is not able to use common sense vs situation when Elderly people exist in Mob. Younger people have more testosterones and tendencies to loose control and get carried away if Mob turns violent. They don't realize the gravity of their actions"

He did not indicate Killing was correct

Secondly he indicated in his youth there were stories Younger people getting in trouble which starts with nothing and people get in fight and someone ends up going over board , again trying to explain age factors in such tense situations

Stories of fighting in School or Colleges etc over Petty issues

The Context was Youth , Un Ability to control emotions and Dangers of Mob Violence it's a bad mix

Last edited:
IK was the best of us when he was younger but now..

"Only a fool doesn't talk about everything with his wife, says Imran Khan"

View attachment 799347

I blame his village idiot wife who has brainwashed him. What have we become.
One thing is evident.. khan has made poor choices in past. And is still making till date.. people learn with their mistakes. In khans case that learning curve has taken last 30 years It will take him another 30 years to understand that women are bad at keeping secrets.now my catch is he said all this because he has been having a bad repute in world media as a misogynist lately , I hope that's how it is..
Taking advice from bushra wife is an unchartered territory. I don't know and I hope it's in trivial matters. Regardless he should have clarified on it. Things like these are picked up by media and used for ratings. Khan thinks he is being popular among women.. he is missing he that he is getting unpopular among men with such rhetoric.

Speech is out of context , he was explaining

"Why a Mob gather, which has high number of Younger members is not able to use common sense vs Elderly. Younger people have more testosterones and tendencies to loose control and get carried away if Mob turns violent"

He did not indicate Killing was correct

Secondly he indicated in his youth there were stories Younger people getting in trouble which starts with nothing and people get in fight and someone ends up going over board , again trying to explain age factors in such tense situations

why is he justifying a brutal murder?

This sounds uncomfortably similar to the whole "women should cover up so they shouldnt be raped" stuff we have heard before.

I believe he never supported any killing nor stated Killing was wright :coffee:
He merely expressed , the cause which may have led to things getting out of control
Stop inventing stuff that does not exist

:pop: Women covering or not covering is out of context topic , people should use common sense when travelling alone at night

Bottom-line he did not state anything extraordinary

• Police is on Case and Culprits are being picked up and put in Prison for their Due Trial on Crime, Government is doing fantastic job to bring Justice and catch Mob violence participants

Excellent work by People involved with Interior Defense to step up efforts to get this case closed

Last edited:
Every dumbass minister needs his moment in the spotlight, talking about every issue that isn’t his to talk about, on which he isn’t properly briefed.

On the substance of what he’s saying, it’s apologetic nonsense, I hope the PM takes this guy to task.

Every dumbass minister needs his moment in the spotlight, talking about every issue that isn’t his to talk about, on which he isn’t properly briefed.

On the substance of what he’s saying, it’s apologetic nonsense, I hope the PM takes this guy to task.
Everyone from an Ambassador’s aide to a minister wants to blow their own horn at every opportunity. The entire country is full of self serving cucks so what do you expect?
At least in this respect Indians are much much better in that they toot an Indian or Hindu horn - saala ghatiya qaum Pakistani is only interested in their own self promotion.

Typical excuses " out of context", "anti islam", "I am the victim". This is called gaslighting. You burn a man alive without remorse then play the victim when called out for it. This is psychopathic.

I said to you guys many years ago Afghan culture will destroy our moral code if allowed to spread. You never learn and we will spend the next 20 years undoing this mess.

Nonononononononono brotherrrrr.....
Donttttttt forget.... Pakistan has to retain its number 1 position in kissing ummah chummah butt by bending over to these zombie muslims.

Apparently lynching a man and then burning his body while chanting religious slogans is equivalent to children being naughty/impish. Every passing day Niazi and his minister reach new lows.

Btw don't forget to read what our srilankan friends have to say about this clown khattak

Sack the twat, he has failed to realised the gravity of the crime. Absolutely pathetic and have got no idea about the gravity and the consequences of the crime. We are talking about 2021 not 1421, if one doesn't understands the situation then might as keep the gab shut. No wonder why Pakistan keeps on going through one after another issues considering the type of leaders we got. Now one can see what's wrong with our nation.

If IK has any backbone (Ofc he doesn't) then get rid of this moron because this isn't a joke of a matter.

Its just that these ministers salivate over the fact that they can get their 10 seconds on TV and call it a victory if they do.

If one Criticizes Niazi it doesn't mean he/she is fan of Nawaz/zardari.
Get out of this youthia-patwari complex. Tum inbred logo ne satya naas kiya hwa Pakistani online spaces ka. One can't talk about anything without being called patwari or youthia. Ager tum logo ne kesi politician ko abba bna liya ha to zaruri nhe k dsre log b esi weird fetishes paltay hn.

Not a fan of IK, not at all. He is a novice and slightly foolish, but nothing compared to that Donkey called Fat Aloo Nawaz Sharifo.

"deeni islam hai"

On the contrary minister there was nothing of the sort there. They murdered someone in cold blood.
Allah helps us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom