What's new

Pervez Khattak justifies killing of Sri Lankan national in Sialkot

The best low of this charsi lounday Baz tolla be seen when you see the coffin box which they used to send the body of deceased citizen latter on they realised and wrapped that box in a white sheet and laid some yellow flowers, I am hundred percent sure they would have made a bill of millions of rupees for this coffin these shameless incapacitated morons are real curse on the name of democracy on Pakistan thanks to the vigilant patriot establishment and its tools, you can see the begairat e Azam Tahir ashrafi is making a photo session with his cheap ugly filthy face and Cheap flowers, they even can't arrange a decent respectable coffin box for the deceased,lanati tolla corrupt from soul, ,

What happened in Sialkot is unacceptable and people behind this incident deserve to rot in prison for rest of their lives. But spinning stories is not the most virtuous thing either.

Pakistan needs to be deradicalised and secularised if it is to keep up with the rest of the world and stand on it's own two feet.
This slow, incremental tolerance of extremist views is a slippery slope to Talibanisation and eventual collapse.
It's harrowing to watch the easygoing Pakistan of my childhood and youth turn into the religious fundamentalist nightmare it is slowly becoming.
no version of Islam teaches such filthy/sexting language. who or what are you people in reality? minions of the devil like that malhoon rizvi/razvi?
You will find that the keepers of religion are the first to turn to abuse and violence.
There's a lesson and an explanation in there somewhere.

Pakistan needs to be deradicalised and secularised if it is to keep up with the rest of the world and stand on it's own two feet.
This slow, incremental tolerance of extremist views is a slippery slope to Talibanisation and eventual collapse.
It's harrowing to watch the easygoing Pakistan of my childhood and youth turn into the religious fundamentalist nightmare it is slowly becoming.

lol.. India has been burning with extremism for the last 7 years and one incident happens in Pakistan it is doomsday? How about yeah no?

If anything doomsday is across our border and we will eventually have to go in there and fix it... Plus people with your mentality ain't cut out for it

I said to you guys many years ago Afghan culture will destroy our moral code if allowed to spread.

I agree with all that u said, except this crap. What does afghan culture means? More than 20℅ of Pakistan population are afghan by ethnicity (pathan). By that logic, Should we relate all the stupid hindu culture in our society to muhajirs or sindhis?
If you are pointing to radicalism then again u r wrong and shows u know nothing. Afghanistan was a liberal country, ever seen old pictures? It was Pakistan establishment that created seminaries like haqqania that enroled all the afghan muhajirs and then unleashed all the mullahs on Afghanistan. It was Pakistan and saudi that preached them jihad with US funding.
Im sure u will suddenly divert when it comes to iranian mullahs, its just too obviousnn

The Islamophopbia some of them are throwing in here is hard to tolerate. The only thing preventing escalation is because they are behind keyboards whereas in real life we would have come to blows ppl should learn to respect each other
مسلہ ہی یہی ہے

Media making mountains out of a molehill. The leadership class represent the best Pakistan has to offer, accept it. This kind of moron is the best Pakistan has to offer. Tens of thousands voted for this idiot to represent them. Many tens of millions of rupees were spent by a political party and his backers to get this dumbass into a position where he could sit today in govt office and offer excuses for lynching.

Truth is though, thinks aren't really that bad, they're not for people like him. He has wealth, security, no doubt a plan B. It's the rest of us who wonder whether they're walking into becoming a sunni Iran without any of the authoritarian govt, oil money and high social development that Iran has.

What he said is 1000 times less embarassing then the act itself. And besides buffoonery is common place in Pakistani politics. Rehman Malik couldn't recite Surah Ikhlas, he's a Senator now. Khawaja Asif threatened to nuke Israel over twitter. The list of BS is endless.

Either we are downright hypocrite or just have the habit of shooting in the dark.
The other day when I posted a thread about Sialkot businessmen coming out to honour the deceased, some here were quick to call it just a PR stunt and when our moron defence minister goes the wrong way about what he wants to say.... Our moral Mule is kicking away. Alas we try to find negativity in anything positive or tend to pour gasoline on a small spark.... Some introspection is called for.

E
Typical excuses " out of context", "anti islam", "I am the victim". This is called gaslighting. You burn a man alive without remorse then play the victim when called out for it. This is psychopathic.

I said to you guys many years ago Afghan culture will destroy our moral code if allowed to spread. You never learn and we will spend the next 20 years undoing this mess.
Exactly, KP should leave Pakistan, as it is afghan culture as well. Hopefully, India will help you breed your next generation.

Is that a threat? Come to the UK and they will shoot you in the street like a stray dog. I hope you are looking forward to hell.

:suicide:

Re-think this statement please. You can't be saying things like this and then claim the moral high ground. We can't all sink to their level.

:suicide:

Re-think this statement please. You can't be saying things like this and then claim the moral high ground. We can't all sink to their level.

I deleted it after I posted it dude, really annoyed with his comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom