What's new

Pervez Khattak justifies killing of Sri Lankan national in Sialkot

Nhe bhai itna b mat choro. Ager Kabul ki elite class ortain short skirt pehan k garden mn ghoom phr leti thi to ye mtlb nhe k Afghanistan koi Switzerland tha.
@Menace2Society

Own goal kr diya ne isne b jazbat mn a kr

O bhai they had a communist govt. If they were conservative mostly then why then need for haqqania and hundreds of other medrassas? I live in Peshawar and find the afghans still way more liberal than local pathans.

Either we are downright hypocrite or just have the habit of shooting in the dark.
The other day when I posted a thread about Sialkot businessmen coming out to honour the deceased, some here were quick to call it just a PR stunt and when our moron defence minister goes the wrong way about what he wants to say.... Our moral Mule is kicking away. Alas we try to find negativity in anything positive or tend to pour gasoline on a small spark.... Some introspection is called for.
How about we just learn to call spade a spade?
It would be much better for to be objective and call things the way they are instead of trying to do good ol' " musbat reporting" which has landed us in this predicament to begin with.

world have every right to ban defense exports to pakistan if our minister is terrorist like this scum .

Looks like we have been compromised.. bro imagine marching forward with someone like my friend here you would get hell'va confused turning your gun on him and finishing him off would be the much easier way out of your misery:lol:

O bhai they had a communist govt. If they were conservative mostly then why then need for haqqania and hundreds of other medrassas? I live in Peshawar and find the afghans still way more liberal than local pathans.
You are wrong, they are not liberal, but they have other problems.

Was that commie government welcomed by common Afghan? If yes then explain the need to carpet bomb village after village

How about we just learn to call spade a spade?
It would be much better for to be objective and call things the way they are instead of trying to do good ol' " musbat reporting" which has landed us in this predicament to begin with.
Yea it will benefit us to call a Spade a Spade when it is indeed a Spade not just when we want it to be. I'm no from Sialkot but I see the community there doing better than Islamabad power corridors... they built their own airport, started their own airline and doing wonders in exports. So let's give credit where its due instead of giving one liners.

Yea it will benefit us to call a Spade a Spade when it is indeed a Spade not just when we want it to be. I'm no from Sialkot but I see the community there doing better than Islamabad power corridors... they built their own airport, started their own airline and doing wonders in exports. So let's give credit where its due instead of giving one liners.
So you want me to congratulate them for airport they have built right after they lynch a foreign national to death?
How are these two things even related?

So you want me to congratulate them for airport they have built right after they lynch a foreign national to death?
How are these two things even related?
No, they don't need anyone's acknowledgement for their achievements just like they don't need to do any PR stunts.

E

Exactly, KP should leave Pakistan, as it is afghan culture as well. Hopefully, India will help you breed your next generation.

This is Afghan kids playing suicide bomber roleplay.

1638794834746.png

During Zarb E Azb OP, they found warehouses with white walls and paintings and music playing. They were brainwashing Pakistani children to become suicide bombers and blow themselves and kill Pakistanis. My enemy and will always remain so.

There is vitriol anti-Islam posters in this forum like this guy plus few others like that I won't name and to be exact 4-5 others all wearing Pakistani flags.. I blame the mods for letting shxt like that to fly here..

What the defense minister said is taken also out of context here he didn't justify the murder but said it was done by emotional people there is difference between that besides

Anti-Islam ??? If you think condemning the vigilantes / murderers who keep selling choran of "Namoos-e-risalat" is anti-Islam then they actually have sold their version to you successfully. Taking life out of another human being on such things is not islam and its not even humane. Its animistic, its barbaric.

Those people have damaged Islam more then anyone in non-muslim world could ever dream of. You need to condemn killers without Ifs buts and anything. Zia's man made blashphemy laws have done nothing but ruined this society. May Allah help us

Apparently lynching a man and then burning his body while chanting religious slogans is equivalent to children being naughty/impish. Every passing day Niazi and his minister reach new lows.

Btw don't forget to read what our srilankan friends have to say about this clown khattak

Hey but that FAT UGLY BALDY ALOO Nawaz Sharifoo bought GLAMOUR AND PRESTIGE TO Pakistan. Yes of course that Fat Aloo was really fantastic !! :omghaha: :omghaha:

Anti-Islam ??? If you think condemning the vigilantes / murderers who keep selling choran of "Namoos-e-risalat" is anti-Islam then they actually have sold their version to you successfully. Taking life out of another human being on such things is not islam and its not even humane. Its animistic, its barbaric.

Those people have damaged Islam more then anyone in non-muslim world could ever dream of. You need to condemn killers without Ifs buts and anything. Zia's man made blashphemy laws have done nothing but ruined this society. May Allah help us

I condemn the tragedy but it is just some posters i take issue with

Hey but that FAT UGLY BALDY ALOO Nawaz Sharifoo bought GLAMOUR AND PRESTIGE TO Pakistan. Yes of course that Fat Aloo was really fantastic !! :omghaha: :omghaha:
If one Criticizes Niazi it doesn't mean he/she is fan of Nawaz/zardari.
Get out of this youthia-patwari complex. Tum inbred logo ne satya naas kiya hwa Pakistani online spaces ka. One can't talk about anything without being called patwari or youthia. Ager tum logo ne kesi politician ko abba bna liya ha to zaruri nhe k dsre log b esi weird fetishes paltay hn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom