What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

So far, 345 workers of Rajco Industries have been arrested and shifted to an unidentified location for interrogation. Raids are being conducted in other districts, including Sialkot, to arrest more workers. Police have presented 34 suspects in the anti-terrorism court after conducting an identity parade.

Bar refuses to represent lynching suspects

The Sialkot District Bar Association meanwhile has refused to take up the case of suspects in the case.

Expressing grief over the ghastly incident, the majority in a meeting of the association on Wednesday decided that no lawyer would pursue the case on behalf of the suspects.

Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry expressed sorrow over the killing of Mr Kumara. Qasim Malik, the chamber’s vice president, while talking to the media said the killing had dealt a major blow to the local industry. A meeting of businessmen in Sialkot was held that decided to provide financial assistance of Rs17.3 million and the monthly salary of the deceased to his family.

Not as easy as getting rid of it. Whoever buries the hatchet will get buried with it in the current societal mess.
It's a sad state of affairs
if not nipped at its buds; this cancer will continue to grow as we are seeing. Larger population, unemployment, lack of opportunities and lack of education - this plays into the hands of these devils.

if not nipped at its buds; this cancer will continue to grow as we are seeing. Larger population, unemployment, lack of opportunities and lack of education - this plays into the hands of these devils.
The cancer has already spread far and wide, amongst the educated and the ignorant. Every political and state official, has played a part in extending this curse upon Pakistan.

The cancer has already spread far and wide, amongst the educated and the ignorant. Every political and state official, has played a part in extending this curse upon Pakistan.
man, that is bad news. I thought lunacy was limited to the NDTV verbal diahorrea.

We should look at the role the national media has played in this event. It provided wall to wall coverage of the tragedy (understandable), but it has gone complete radio silence where Ulema have condemned it and preached against this sort of behaviour. `Consider the wave of extremism in the country, you'd think the credible messages of famous mainstream ulema would get some time in the press.

Mufti Tariq Masood makes a very good point in this 2 minute clip of his speech....

He says "no gora is going to see my bayan, they're only going to see the actions of what people did". He also pins blame on the clergy for not doing enough, as well as the govt.

No doubt about it. You are, after all, nothing but a green bhakt.
You should learn to mind your business. He tagged me and got the reply he deserved.

As for me being a green bhakt, say whatever makes you sleep better at night.

I have reported this Indian poster to mod very disgusting remark and behaviour

You should learn to mind your business. He tagged me and got the reply he deserved.

As for me being a green bhakt, say whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Believe me, it gives me no pleasure, none whatsoever, to identify anyone as a bhakt. As I write this, I feel sad to the core of my being.

Whether the reply he got was the one he deserved or not is beyond my capacity to judge. I note the taking up of extreme positions with sadness. No, it does not help to sleep better at night.

No but be sure if a murtad commie like you ever appears in front of me I’ll do worse.

In rational, revolutionary Muslim-majority societies like Libyan Jamahiriya, Syria, Iraq, Algeria etc your types - your NATO-slave types - would have been disappeared. :) The Canadian government tolerates you Al Qaeda / "Muslim" Brotherhood / TJ types because you come of use to it in rampaging through progressive Muslim-majority societies like cockroaches, rats and one other thing.

Last edited:
In rational, revolutionary Muslim-majority societies like Libyan Jamahiriya, Syria, Iraq, Algeria etc your types - your NATO-slave types - would have been disappeared. :) The Canadian government tolerates you Al Qaeda / "Muslim" Brotherhood / TJ types because you come of help to it in rampaging through progressive Muslim-majority societies like cockroaches, rats and one other thing.
lol.
Stop quoting me now I cba losing brain cells arguing with a brain dead commie.

lol.
Stop quoting me now I cba losing brain cells arguing with a brain dead commie.

You can't argue with commies. We have rationality but you don't hence you try to cover your anger with expletives. :)

Last edited:
Whether the reply he got was the one he deserved or not is beyond my capacity to judge
Then why reply to something which you have nothing to do with nor any knowledge why I said it and further more call me a “green bhakt” 😂😂
As you said your self you have no capacity to judge and should have minded your own business because you definitely don’t know why I said that neither did it concern you I’m any way.
I respect that professional title of yours and don’t give you a same reply as I would give others who would call me a “green bhakt”. Hopefully you respect your own professional title and speak about things that concern you or what you do only. Someone who’s my grandpas age should be acting more mature then this.

You can't argue with commies. They have rationality but you don't hence you try to cover your anger with expletives. :)
LOOOOOOL
Don’t think I don’t know how you report my replies to you. If you want a serious debate we can take this somewhere else and you’ll see how brain dead your logic is.
And I’ve already refuted your brain dead logic many times. Scroll through some threads where you quoted me see how many times I’ve proved your brain dead logic wrong. And I cba arguing with a murtad who wanted to change the Quran.

As Ali R.A. said:
“The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost”

Back
Top Bottom