What's new

Pervez Khattak justifies killing of Sri Lankan national in Sialkot

why is he justifying a brutal murder?

This sounds uncomfortably similar to the whole "women should cover up so they shouldnt be raped" stuff we have heard before.
Boys will be boys.
I believe he never supported any killing nor stated Killing was wright :coffee:
He merely expressed , the cause which may have led to things getting out of control
Stop inventing stuff that does not exist

:pop: Women covering or not covering is out of context topic , people should use common sense when travelling alone at night

Bottom-line he did not state anything extraordinary

• Police is on Case and Culprits are being picked up and put in Prison for their Due Trial on Crime, Government is doing fantastic job to bring Justice and catch Mob violence participants

Excellent work by People involved with Interior Defense to step up efforts to get this case closed
The cause is the extremist rhetoric that is openly espoused and acted on by these backward lunatics.
There is no other cause.

:coffee: I don't find his words had any negative intent , like most people he was trying to understand why things go out of control

You guys have no idea what u r talking about. Armchair experts abt afghans that have never lived with them. Also funny how you guys avoid answering anything about our medrassahs that nurtured mullah culture that u now hate. Learn to look at things neutrally and see ur own hands in it as well.
Okay, I guess, people know how to judge quickly nowadays.

Reality is this majority of these cases in Pakistan had nothing to do with respect or disrespect of islam or Holy Prophet mostly its for personal gain and people use label of islam to achieve easy brownie points and support from masses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom