What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

Okay boys, I have to bid farewell, as much as I was beginning to enjoy this discussion, duty calls early morning and a well rested pencil pusher is an efficient pencil pusher, so I'll beg my leave for now.

Take care, take some chutti and a short holiday...we need your batteries charged up for pivotal work for our tomorrow. Sleep in peace brother.

I have my personal opinions, however i am not willing to shove it down anyone else's throat.

I hope (though I not knowing you) you will safeguard the right of minority to denounce islam as a religion in Pakistan.

If not - well hypocrisy and mob diktat at best.

I just didn't get a chance to see the notifications, been busy here, learning istinja and other stuff, in case you didn't read up on the last few pages.

Anger against Pakistan growing in Azad Kashmir | Page 2 :unsure:

He is openly saying ahmadiya is not even a religion and he is living and rocking. Can something in similar lines be said about Islam in pakistan and afford to live?

Personal beliefs becomes fatal sometimes when they find a mob of like minds. Few beliefs shall not be encouraged no matter how much personal they are.

That is precisely what i believe. What i also believe is that we shouldn't be legislating to turn our citizens into products. Such matters ought to be taken as a social issue rather than a constitutional or a legal issue.

He is openly saying ahmadiya is not even a religion and he is living and rocking. Can something in similar lines be said about Islam in pakistan and afford to live?

Personal beliefs becomes fatal sometimes when they find a mob of like minds. Few beliefs shall not be encouraged no matter how much personal they are.

Well that depends on your crowd, as a communist, I am extremely critical of the role of religion in society but I share my beliefs with people who are equipped to deal with them through a proper education, I don't try the same at a village jirga in KPK though.

Well that depends on your crowd, as a communist, I am extremely critical of the role of religion in society but I share my beliefs with people who are equipped to deal with my beliefs through a proper education, I don't try the same at a village jirga in KPK though.

Exactly my point since "personal beliefs" there are left untreated and even guarded by law.

Well that depends on your crowd, as a communist, I am extremely critical of the role of religion in society but I share my beliefs with people who are equipped to deal with them through a proper education, I don't try the same at a village jirga in KPK though.

Okay commi - good night :D

Communist my arse ! :disagree:

You'd be the first to get shot for having soft hands that haven't seen a single day's hard labor if I ever came to power ! :smokin:

I can't remember who did that ? Was it Stalin or was it Lenin ? :what:

Anger against Pakistan growing in Azad Kashmir | Page 2 :unsure:

Thread band hogaya Butt Sahab magar aisi baat na kiya karen, prospective Bhabis chal kay humaray pass aati hain, Centaurus jaanay ki humain kiya zarurat? Reh gaye Butt sahab aap phir say peechay! :p:

Were Ahmadis considered as Muslims during partition? If yes then the state policy to declare them non Muslim later is a con job.

Communist my arse ! :disagree:

You'd be the first to get shot for having soft hands that haven't seen a single day's hard labor if I ever came to power ! :smokin:

I can't remember who did that ? Was it Stalin or was it Lenin ? :what:

Dude, I'm pumping iron six days a week, I have calloused, leathery hands that would make grit seem like velvet.

Never ever do that. I tried something on a very very small level and the guy went ballistic. The situation got so bad that I corked by 9mm, just in case. Even today I keep a close eye at the guy. If need be!

Were Ahmadis considered as Muslims during partition? If yes then the state policy to declare them non Muslim later is a con job.

That time support was needed, more support more land.

Then mob start ruling.

Never ever do that. I tried something on a very very small level and the guy went ballistic. The situation got so bad that I corked by 9mm, just in case. Even today I keep a close eye at the guy. If need be!

Lol, not looking to buddy, not even trying!

Correction:

Not against Tauheed, however, against the basic principle of Islamic belief that Muhammad PBUH was the last prophet. I, however, am no one to judge. I leave it to the Almighty, as I'm not proficient enough to pass a judgement.

Just on the basis of Khalifa difference we have divided Islam into Shia and Sunni.And we do know how much the small difference in Hazrat Ali R.A being either the first or last khalifa we have killed since the karbala.Now imagine the difference between ahmadiya belief and Islamic Belief with respect to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Back
Top Bottom