What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

and Hazrat Isa who lived and died peacefully, who was a ardent follower of nonviolence , who never ever used sword even to defend himself will start a mother of all wars in his second Stint ! that somewhat got my goat ! Please help anyone @FaujHistorian

That's a fairy tail.

Nowhere in quran it is mentioned that Hazarat Isa ah will be coming back.

God clearly says, when you are dead, then you are physically goner, but your soul will be in a waiting lounge to be dispatched to heaven or hell.

That too must be understood as metaphorical thing and not physical phenomenon.

Ahmedias are not not Muslims.

Another fat fat fat fat fatwa,
when someone is playing Right hand of god, nay god himself (nauzbillah).

Oh bhai meray, only God can decide someone's faith. Not you and I. We are just human beings. So be humane.

Oh bhai meray, only God can decide someone's faith. Not you and I. We are just human beings. So be humane.
ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW told what and who is a Muslim and in light off that Qadyanis are not Muslims are doing there job its ultimate Jahils like you who supporters kazab like Mirza

Ahmadiyas are somewhat like Hindus, not Muslims. By your logic Hindus are Muslims.

Sir, I think Muslims believe that Jesus did not die on cross. He was replaced by his lookalike. Here you implying that he died. You are going against your own Book.

That's a fairy tail.

Nowhere in quran it is mentioned that Hazarat Isa ah will be coming back.

God clearly says, when you are dead, then you are physically goner, but your soul will be in a waiting lounge to be dispatched to heaven or hell.

That too must be understood as metaphorical thing and not physical phenomenon.

Sir, I think Muslims believe that Jesus did not die on cross. He was replaced by his lookalike. Here you implying that he died. You are going against your own Book.

yeap. He was lifted up to heavens.

Means he is not on earth in physical being.

Ahmadiyas are somewhat like Hindus, not Muslims. By your logic Hindus are Muslims.

What? the believe in Shiva and Vishnu?

news to me. I'll ask my Ahmadi colleague if your statement is true.

and Hazrat Isa who lived and died peacefully, who was a ardent follower of nonviolence , who never ever used sword even to defend himself will start a mother of all wars in his second Stint ! that somewhat got my goat ! Please help anyone @FaujHistorian

Yes that's what some Muslims believe that Isa(as) will fly down from heaven and slaughter non Muslims. Can you see the irony? A Jewish Prophet is coming to rescue the Muslim world.

Yes that's what some Muslims believe that Isa(as) will fly down from heaven and slaughter non Muslims. Can you see the irony? A Jewish Prophet is coming to rescue the Muslim world.
even he comes ! why will he wage a bloody physical war something he never did in his first stint.

even he comes ! why will he wage a bloody physical war something he never did in his first stint.

LOL very touchy subject. I don't want to get banned but that's what most of ''mainstream'' Muslims are made to believe by misinterpreted ahadith.

LOL very touchy subject. I don't want to get banned but that's what most of ''mainstream'' Muslims are made to believe by misinterpreted ahadith.

me too ! so no more discussion on this topic !

This shows your Jahalat and ignorance and shows your Mirza was truly a fraud HAZRAT ISA AS also brought Islam no PROPHET brought anything Islam HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the final PROPHET OFF ISLAM Muslims follow right Ahadeeth its you who are being misguided by a liar Mirza

Back
Top Bottom