What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

those claims come out of the behind of these people
they are willing to eat as much crap as they can if it means they can justify their hatred to all those who are not Sunni enough. do you know in Islamabad well educated and well placed individuals believe that during red mosque operation shia SSG raped 1500 female Muslim students? note that the shia can be conveniently changed into Ahmedis if it suits the claimant. (forget about comprehending the scale of absurdness)

The real snakes spreading venom into society are never caught. There will always be people with low IQ's and able to do Mullah's bidding without even thinking. But when I see well educated people supporting this hateful ideology then I'm convinced its not education its enlightenment that can civilise a man.

.... its not education its enlightenment that can civilise a man.

point well taken

in fact

education usually is equated with "schooling" and a piece of paper.

Which sadly is not true.

Education is much more than obtaining a degree or certificate.

Bravo ten points for retards who compare Ahmadis with ISIS. Show me a single incident where Ahmadis have bombed any other Sect's mosque. All the violence are coming from you people. Don't ever compare ISIS with Ahmadis. They are your Sunni brothers.
You are not SHIA nor SUNNI, and well constructed MASJID of 1.5 Brick
If you leave MULLAH of Pakistan....then in the whole islamic world who gonna support you cult CLAIMS like

a) Mirza as Mehdi of modern times,

b) have authority to abandon JIHADI VERSES from QURAN...

c) Who is Angel "Tichi Tichi" ((mukashifat p38 and haqiqat ul wahi p 332 according to pocket book)
[Notebook of the Revelations of the Promised Messiah
as, p. 39; and
al-Hakam, vol. 9, no. 10, March 24, 1905, p. 2 and
Review of Religions, vol. 4, no. 3, March 1905]

=====

There is no difference b/t your CULT and ISIS...both are misleading naive CIVILIANS to HELL
Have you ever come to know this...."IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM....CONFUSE THEM"

thats What ISIS & QADYANIS are doing....

One Group decimating our own side by blowing them up
Other Group confusing them ...under the veil of MUSALMAN

Are you sure about that ?

Brother,

Extremist present in your country too, we dont forget 2000 Muslims killed by your current Modi!
We also knew how many killed in Kashmir, and Gujrat.
We also knew how many killed after destruction of Babri Masjid.

so dont pretend, that you are living in paradise , we are living in Hell.

Whatever, you believe in a flying drone messiah paratrooping down from heaven. To me that's blasphemy, yet you never see an ahmadi blowing himself in the middle of Sunnis just because we differ with you. Neither have we ever burned alive your women and children. You say my beliefs hurt your feelings, well your beliefs hurt my feelings too, do you want me to start attacking Sunni mosques and women and children? Because I assure you, It's not that we can't do what you do to us, its because we have some thing called tolerance and human decency, Which most Sunnis are missing. Maybe you should lecture your fellow citizens on tolerance and respect before expecting me to respect your beliefs.

Bravo
10+

Whatever, you believe in a flying drone messiah paratrooping down from heaven. To me that's blasphemy, yet you never see an ahmadi blowing himself in the middle of Sunnis just because we differ with you. Neither have we ever burned alive your women and children. You say my beliefs hurt your feelings, well your beliefs hurt my feelings too, do you want me to start attacking Sunni mosques and women and children? Because I assure you, It's not that we can't do what you do to us, its because we have some thing called tolerance and human decency, Which most Sunnis are missing. Maybe you should lecture your fellow citizens on tolerance and respect before expecting me to respect your beliefs.
What you believe is Blashphemy HAZRAT ISA AS will not be reborn so your Mirza is automatically proven liar he would return in Arab area and in exact age he was picked up and ALLAH can send him just like he too him away and HAZRAT ISA AS would rule the world your Mirza didn't and HAZRAT ISA AS would br buried in Madinah so stop following a liar Mirza @Jaanbaz

I recommend read what your former foreign Minsiter Jaswant Sigh has to say few words about Nehru. that guy alone contributed to the division of India. Muslim league didnt commit any violence please forgive me for disagreeing with you.
since 1857 Muslims were reduced to a shadow of their former self and were always on the receiving end of our common occupiers and the majority Hindus. it was non-compromising and hateful attitude of the Patel/ Nehru that forced Jinnah eventually to seek a separate homeland for a sizable minority of India. you singled out the Muslim Feudal Lords and I admire your generosity but show at least 50% honesty while describing National congress leadership's dismissive and arrogant behavior towards the demands of the Muslims.

by the way you should be laughing now because the Muslims that spearheaded the seprated homeland are now being hunted down day and night and declared kafir by those who called Pakistan Napakistan and Quad e Azam Kafir e Azam.

well the topic of partition is such that no two person can come to an agreement. i wanted to know your opinion and thanks for sharing the same.
Just wanted to add that after 1857 Muslim elite did lose power in Delhi and Awadh (UP). But except UP the power of Mughal Dynasty and Bengal Nawabs was over long back to maratha and other forces ( like Sikhs, Rajputs, British etc). the other traditional canter of muslim power ( namely NWFP,Bhopal, Hyderabad even sindh etc ) were unchanged more or less. Also there was no widespread revenge by Hindus in ex Muslim ruler areas. The only thing changed was the the Muslims were no more rulers ( a fact/regret/complex which is often on display on PDF with statements like " we ruled you for 1000 years ! ") in most of Indian subcontinent. This complex /feeling was at its zenith in UP and its surrounding areas among common Muslims intelligentsia and upper middle class. The funny thing is that in the areas of Modern Day Pakistan this feeling was next to non existent! However in UP where Muslim ruling elites were most affected the demand for separate homeland was simmering since longest. In Bengal also ( due to reason somewhat different which will require a separate thread) this feeling was present. the resultant is birth of Muslim League in Dhaka!

About your opinion of arrogance, hardlineship and hindu centric policies. I admit that these tendencies were present in congress but you also have to admit that there was a strong moderate force within the congress since majority of its pre independence existence. you also have to admit that compared to Muslim Legue ( with the exception of communists ) Congress was much more mainstream and popular across the religious divide. There was a strong presence of Muslim and other religion leaders in congress cadre as well as leadership. In most of post First WORLD WAR election congress had always won more seats in Muslim majority area than the Muslim League.

This moderate section was defeated only when the politics of religion went full Monty. ( thanks to Muslim league and congress hardliners and hindu maha sabha ). @FaujHistorian ! @Syed.Ali.Haider !

by the way you should be laughing now because the Muslims that spearheaded the seprated homeland are now being hunted down day and night and declared kafir by those who called Pakistan Napakistan and Quad e Azam Kafir e Azam

no sir the situation is too tragic to laugh. I can only pray for them.

your knowledge is good though tinged with a bit of bias (both social and economic but that's OK).

Remember Congress was the drawing room party of big factory owners (textile mill owners) dominated by Hindus.

So your attack on big landlords is one-sided.

Gandhi was at the forefront of all the politics so please do not cover him up.

Compared to Gandhi, Patel was a pony show, and his main claim to fame was that he was among the top money-bag men for congress.

exactly!! big factory owners (textile mill owners) were dominated by Hindus ( just one correction : Parsis were controlling most of the industries in British India but Hindu baniyas were catching fast ;) ) and they were to gain the maximum out of an Independent India with no trade and export/import restriction and favorable domestic policies. on the other hand Muslim Middle /upper middle class was yet come out of the perceived nostalgia of Muslim rules and Mughalia Saltanat ( say thanks to Sir Ahmad Khan and co followers for his effort to awaken the muslim from this slumber) ! The Muslim elite and landlords were apprehensive about Land Reorganization/reforms and hence end of their elite status. ( there is no land reform in Pakistan for a reason .. don't you think ;)) . To be frank Hindu Landlords and independent rulers were also dead against such reforms but at the end Gujarati Hindu baniya Sardar patel managed to outwit them.

coming to Gandhi , nehru and Patel.

Gandhi real power was on fast decline post premature cancellation of civil disobedience movement. however his emotional pull was very strong. Heck Neta Ji Bose was able to defeat Gandhi's pet candidate without breaking any sweat in presidential election. After neta ji left congress in 1939 Patel was the most popular leader followed by a distant second Nehru. Gandhi in order to save his status aligned with Nehru though their thought process was quite different.

Also my dear sir Patel was no pony show. read more about him : Bardoli Satyagraha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irony is that Patel who managed to outwit all was finally outwitted by gandhi and his emotional blackmail in the election of for Congress President. Do you know not a single Congress State Working Committee had proposed the name Nehru for president. It took the extremely cunning maneuver by Gandhi and his ilk to succeed in making Nehru President and later first PM of India.
All this aside Gandhi along Maulana Azad was the only major INC leader opposed to partition. However they failed to prevent it.

Bravo ten points for retards who compare Ahmadis with ISIS. Show me a single incident where Ahmadis have bombed any other Sect's mosque. All the violence are coming from you people. Don't ever compare ISIS with Ahmadis. They are your Sunni brothers.
those claims come out of the behind of these people

they are willing to eat as much crap as they can if it means they can justify their hatred to all those who are not Sunni enough. do you know in Islamabad well educated and well placed individuals believe that during red mosque operation shia SSG raped 1500 female Muslim students? note that the shia can be conveniently changed into Ahmedis if it suits the claimant. (forget about comprehending the scale of absurdness)
well the topic of partition is such that no two person can come to an agreement. i wanted to know your opinion and thanks for sharing the same.
Just wanted to add that after 1857 Muslim elite did lose power in Delhi and Awadh (UP). But except UP the power of Mughal Dynasty and Bengal Nawabs was over long back to maratha and other forces ( like Sikhs, Rajputs, British etc). the other traditional canter of muslim power ( namely NWFP,Bhopal, Hyderabad even sindh etc ) were unchanged more or less. Also there was no widespread revenge by Hindus in ex Muslim ruler areas. The only thing changed was the the Muslims were no more rulers ( a fact/regret/complex which is often on display on PDF with statements like " we ruled you for 1000 years ! ") in most of Indian subcontinent. This complex /feeling was at its zenith in UP and its surrounding areas among common Muslims intelligentsia and upper middle class. The funny thing is that in the areas of Modern Day Pakistan this feeling was next to non existent! However in UP where Muslim ruling elites were most affected the demand for separate homeland was simmering since longest. In Bengal also ( due to reason somewhat different which will require a separate thread) this feeling was present. the resultant is birth of Muslim League in Dhaka!

About your opinion of arrogance, hardlineship and hindu centric policies. I admit that these tendencies were present in congress but you also have to admit that there was a strong moderate force within the congress since majority of its pre independence existence. you also have to admit that compared to Muslim Legue ( with the exception of communists ) Congress was much more mainstream and popular across the religious divide. There was a strong presence of Muslim and other religion leaders in congress cadre as well as leadership. In most of post First WORLD WAR election congress had always won more seats in Muslim majority area than the Muslim League.

This moderate section was defeated only when the politics of religion went full Monty. ( thanks to Muslim league and congress hardliners and hindu maha sabha ). @FaujHistorian ! @Syed.Ali.Haider !

no sir the situation is too tragic to laugh. I can only pray for them.

your post is worth gold bless you
there is not much room for disagreement. (NWFP could have gone to India due to Khan Ghafar Khan so yea I hear you).

the 1000 year claim is lame, and I cringe every time when people say this and make us look stupid

What you believe is Blashphemy HAZRAT ISA AS will not be reborn so your Mirza is automatically proven liar he would return in Arab area and in exact age he was picked up and ALLAH can send him just like he too him away and HAZRAT ISA AS would rule the world your Mirza didn't and HAZRAT ISA AS would br buried in Madinah so stop following a liar Mirza @Jaanbaz

Time will tell if Humans can fly around galaxies and return to this world. For now just chill and watch the show. :D

You are not SHIA nor SUNNI, and well constructed MASJID of 1.5 Brick
If you leave MULLAH of Pakistan....then in the whole islamic world who gonna support you cult CLAIMS like

a) Mirza as Mehdi of modern times,

b) have authority to abandon JIHADI VERSES from QURAN...

c) Who is Angel "Tichi Tichi" ((mukashifat p38 and haqiqat ul wahi p 332 according to pocket book)
[Notebook of the Revelations of the Promised Messiah
as, p. 39; and
al-Hakam, vol. 9, no. 10, March 24, 1905, p. 2 and
Review of Religions, vol. 4, no. 3, March 1905]

=====

There is no difference b/t your CULT and ISIS...both are misleading naive CIVILIANS to HELL
Have you ever come to know this...."IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM....CONFUSE THEM"

thats What ISIS & QADYANIS are doing....

One Group decimating our own side by blowing them up
Other Group confusing them ...under the veil of MUSALMAN

Take you head out of mullah's rear end and lets some fresh air strike your head. Peace.

Time will tell if Humans can fly around galaxies and return to this world. For now just chill and watch the show. :D

Take you head out of mullah's rear end and lets some fresh air strike your head. Peace.
This kind off retarded answer was expected from you same points used to be raised by idiots like Abu Juhal and Mr ALLAH is all powerful and can do and create anything and he would send HAZRAT ISA AS along with Angels also ALLAH allmighty creation and he would come down but followers off Abu Juhal and false PROPHETS like you will deny the Haq and truth so remain in darkness off ignorance

This kind off retarded answer was expected from you same points used to be raised by idiots like Abu Juhal and Mr ALLAH is all powerful and can do and create anything and he would send HAZRAT ISA AS along with Angels also ALLAH allmighty creation and he would come down but followers off Abu Juhal and false PROPHETS like you will deny the Haq and truth so remain in darkness off ignorance

Yes Allah is powerful and he can do anything He wants. But he never makes humans fly like supermen. Never happened before and will never happen before. I wouldn't hold my breath for someone to fly down from heaven. People like you turn religion into a mockery and fairy tales.

and Hazrat Isa who lived and died peacefully, who was a ardent follower of nonviolence , who never ever used sword even to defend himself will start a mother of all wars in his second Stint ! that somewhat got my goat ! Please help anyone @FaujHistorian

All I will say here is that miscalculations and mistakes were made by all sides (The British government, Congress and Muslim League) over many years with the end result of Partition.

Back
Top Bottom