What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

no we leave it to the courts

Wish "we" did leave it to the courts.

So far Pakistanis have used this draconian concept to kill people out of courts.

Not just accused but their attorneys too.

So please don't be so defensive of stone age concepts.

Thank you

Wish "we" did leave it to the courts.

So far Pakistanis have used this draconian concept to kill people out of courts.

Not just accused but their attorneys too.

So please don't be so defensive of stone age concepts.

Thank you
the concepts are not stone age, these concepts of Islam are open and flexible, you can build your laws upon them. I read a book of some Iranian dude, and he wrote a beautiful sentence

"The laws of Allah are like the roots of a tree, the roots remain the same, while new leaves and branches grow upon them according to the tree's need and encompass a more larger area as time passes"

the concepts are not stone age, these concepts of Islam are open and flexible, you can build your laws upon them. I read a book of some Iranian dude, and he wrote a beautiful sentence

"The laws of Allah are like the roots of a tree, the roots remain the same, while new leaves and branches grow upon them according to the tree's need and encompass a more larger area as time passes"

Beautiful words, but utterly useless in Pakistan.

you must see the soil before talking about roots.

In Pakistani society, more Islam means more death and more destruction. Because we are trying to emulate pathetic life style of desert nomads and beduins.

We were supposed to be cultured and civilized. Now we have dropped to being Beddus, stone age primitive tribals. All thanks to religiously driven laws that are totally incompatible with 21st century.

Hope you understand.

your country, your rules .

Sadly it is a tiny but vocal fundoo minority. The country is not theirs. They have held us the majority hostage and hijacked our beautiful country.

Last edited:

In Pakistani society, more Islam means more death and more destruction. Because we are trying to emulate culture of desert nomads and beduins.

We were supposed to be cultured and civilized. Now we have dropped to being Beddus, stone age primitive tribals. All thanks to religiously driven laws that are totally incompatible with 21st century.

Hope you understand.

Sadly it is a tiny but vocal fundoo minority. The country is not theirs. They have held us the majority hostage and hijacked our beautiful country.
Then time has come to stop them.

And how do you know who is kaffir ? your prophet said that you can not judge a person as you can not see his heart . You are disobeying your prophet.

I am surprised that I am defending Islam where as so called Pakistanis are busy in disobeying their Prophet and still they call themselves muslim.

Dude seriously you are trying to have a reasonable conversation with Zarvan lol. One can have more more constructive exchange with a concrete wall them him and his ilk who are currently ruining the Muslim world.

In Pakistani society, more Islam means more death and more destruction. Because we are trying to emulate culture of desert nomads and beduins.

Exactly. Pakistan is the homeland of people like Baba Bulleh Shah who thought respect and love for all mankind. He saw above religion. The purpose of religion is to make us better humans. But if religion is turning people into cold blooded killers then there is something wrong with the religion or the way it is being misused by violent and primitive people.

ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET no PROPHET would come after him there will be liars who will claim to be PROPHET but they will be nothing but liars and fraud and Mirza was one liar

So what would be status of Isa (AS) when he comes during Mahdi era ?

So what would be status of Isa (AS) when he comes during Mahdi era ?

We are not in Mehdi era.

When it will happen will happen.

Let's be all human and humane.

We don't need a mehdi to tell us some thing basic, that we should be nice to each other.

We are not in Mehdi era.

When it will happen will happen.

Let's be all human and humane.

We don't need a mehdi to tell us some thing basic, that we should be nice to each other.
well said. so true.

Dude seriously you are trying to have a reasonable conversation with Zarvan lol. One can have more more constructive exchange with a concrete wall them him and his ilk who are currently ruining the Muslim world.

Exactly. Pakistan is the homeland of people like Baba Bulleh Shah who thought respect and love for all mankind. He saw above religion. The purpose of religion is to make us better humans. But if religion is turning people into cold blooded killers then there is something wrong with the religion or the way it is being misused by violent and primitive people.
I was just trying.

Many Christians believe that Mormons are not true Christians. But there is no law in USA that officially declares Mormons as Non-Christians. There is no law that says Mormons can be jailed for pretending to be Christians. There are no mobs that attack Mormon churches while shouting Jesus Akbar.

Only in Pakistan where the Muslims are suffering from low self esteem. They fear other people's ideology, religion and life style. Only in Pakistan where the state decides who is a true Muslim or not. Only in Pakistan where a mob of school children and bearded men attack Ahmadis mosques while shouting profanities and Allah Akbar.

Religion can not reflect your Patriotism and Patriotism can not reflect your Religion... both are different things ,
Ahmadi , Shia , Sunni , Hindu , Christian/Catholic or even a Jew , If they are Pakistani Citizen so as per Law , they should get their All rights .. that is how a Country behave , that is how a Islamic Republic ( should ) Behave

Who the hell are you to judge anyone ? who gave you the authority ? You are a liar. You are disobeying your prophet.
That right was given to me by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW a person do kufr clear cut kufr can't be allowed to call himself Muslim when he is not there is no question off judging when a person is doing kufr and lying to be Muslim he has to be stopped

That right was given to me by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW a person do kufr clear cut kufr can't be allowed to call himself Muslim when he is not there is no question off judging when a person is doing kufr and lying to be Muslim he has to be stopped
Lying in the name of Allah ? wooooooooooooooooooooooow

In Pakistani society, more Islam means more death and more destruction. Because we are trying to emulate pathetic life style of desert nomads and beduins.
Hope you understand.
the fault does not lie with Islam, but it lies with us, then why blame Islam for all that happens?

your country, your rules .
OH GOD, you just wasted my whole day when in the end you were gonna say "your country your rules?"
i could have used the time better to watch p***

the fault does not lie with Islam, but it lies with us, then why blame Islam for all that happens?

OH GOD, you just wasted my whole day when in the end you were gonna say "your country your rules?"
i could have used the time better to watch p***
ha ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom