What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

Ah. That you can say. So according to your constitution Ahmadis are non-muslim. Hmm thats right. Then people should not use religious texts to justify it. Pakistanis should say Ahmadis are non-muslim by pakistani law not by religious law. right ?
look, they were not just declared non Muslims in a day, they were declared Non Muslims in the 1970s, so the case was heard by parliamentarians and courts then it was made part of law

look, they were not just declared non Muslims in a day, they were declared Non Muslims in the 1970s, so the case was heard by parliamentarians and courts then it was made part of law
yep. But it is according to pakistani laws, not religious law.

Rasool saw said you to judge people ? you are disobeying your rasool saw. You are an Infidel.
look bro, if you want to understand, you will understand my post, i will explain in deatil.

there are somethings which are considered as minor crimes, they are Judged by a "Qadi" and can be forgiven.
even some of the major crimes can be forgiven after being judged by a "Qadi"
but the base structure of our religion, is that "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad (S.A.W) is his last Prophet and messenger"

so whoever refuses this is not considered a Muslim, because in order to become a Muslim one must recite it. when someone has rejected this, it is common sense that he is now not part of Islam

yep. But it is according to pakistani laws, not religious law.
most Pakistani laws are drawn from religious laws

Scholars have studied his entire life, including his personal life, and his many significant achievements, very clearly.
and who might those idiot scholars be

Please do not prejudge without looking at the body of work that has been published about Jinnah. If you are interested, you can start by consulting a good local library for some good books to read about Jinnah.

look bro, if you want to understand, you will understand my post, i will explain in deatil.

there are somethings which are considered as minor crimes, they are Judged by a "Qadi" and can be forgiven.
even some of the major crimes can be forgiven after being judged by a "Qadi"
but the base structure of our religion, is that "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad (S.A.W) is his last Prophet and messenger"

so whoever refuses this is not considered a Muslim, because in order to become a Muslim one must recite it. when someone has rejected this, it is common sense that he is now not part of Islam

most Pakistani laws are drawn from religious laws

Look. I am not saying anything against anyone.

Your prophet said the definition of a muslim.
And after that he warned muslims that do not judge other people as muslims or kaffir as you can not see his/her heart. You can only judge yourself.

That definition was for self study, self evaluation, not for other people's evaluation. That is why i said you must not judge others and you must not call anyone kafir.

You are clearly disobeying his direct orders. Even your law makers have done that.

And after that he warned muslims that do not judge other people as muslims or kaffir as you can not see his/her heart. You can only judge yourself.

That definition was for self study, self evaluation, not for other people's evaluation. That is why i said you must not judge others and you must not call anyone kafir.

You are clearly disobeying his direct orders. Even your law makers have done that.
Mr Qadyanis don't fall in category off Muslims that is clear from RASOOL SAW Ahadees and know what he meant by not judging

Mr Qadyanis don't fall in category off Muslims that is clear from RASOOL SAW Ahadees and know what he meant by not judging
Who the hell are you to judge anyone ? who gave you the authority ? You are a liar. You are disobeying your prophet.

it IS THE JOB OF THE LAW MAKERS, to see weather people are following them or not

Please do not prejudge without looking at the body of work that has been published about Jinnah. If you are interested, you can start by consulting a good local library for some good books to read about Jinnah.
uhh yes, currently i am looking for "A Verdict On India" and i am reading "The History of the Indo Pak war of 1965" by Lt Gen Ahmed Mahmud

Wont be a DEVIL's ADVOCATE
You are Non-Muslim and unable to understand FUNDAMENTAL PILLARS OF ISLAM

Yeah. The same pillars that are being used by the ISIS goons for all beheadings.

Shabash. Carry on Devil's work.

Wont be a DEVIL's ADVOCATE
You are Non-Muslim and unable to understand FUNDAMENTAL PILLARS OF ISLAM
But I understand that prophet has told muslims not to judge other's.

it IS THE JOB OF THE LAW MAKERS, to see weather people are following them or not

uhh yes, currently i am looking for "A Verdict On India" and i am reading "The History of the Indo Pak war of 1965" by Lt Gen Ahmed Mahmud
But it is not the job of muslims to judge others as it is forbidden in Islam

im not judging anyone, if we wanna judge someone, we use the proper channels of the Courts, i am against anyone who goes about judging and killing people, k?
So you must not say who is a muslim and who is a kafir. leave it to Allah.

Back
Top Bottom