What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

dude pls, he could speak urdu, he just didnt.
i fail to understand how a person creating a state in the name of Islam, can do all those things which were forbidden in Isalm

Jinnah was pretty secular and liberal in his personal life, but he realized what was best for the Muslims of India - to have their own homeland.

Jinnah was a pretty secular and liberal in his personal life, but he realized what was best for the Muslims of India - to have their own homeland.
That is why I said, it does not matter whether a muslim is secular or not. He is by nature will care for his muslim brothers. Here is a man who could have talked about the poor. But no. His choice was only for a specific community and separation.

I dont think so. he he he he

He told you judge them ? I mean declare who is Kafir or not ?
ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET no PROPHET would come after him there will be liars who will claim to be PROPHET but they will be nothing but liars and fraud and Mirza was one liar

ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have told that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET no PROPHET would come after him there will be liars who will claim to be PROPHET but they will be nothing but liars and fraud and Mirza was one liar
But who are you to say so ? your prophet said that do not judge the people. so you are disobeying your prophet and rasool ? you infidel.

But who are you to say so ? your prophet said that do not judge the people. so you are disobeying your prophet and rasool ? you infidel.
No understan what he said when a person is clear cut doing kufr he can't be called Muslim

No understan what he said when a person is clear cut doing kufr he can't be called Muslim
But who are you to say that ? who are you to say that a person is doing kufr or not ? Your prophet has said that " Do not call anyone kaffir ". So why are you disobeying your prophet ?

Jinah in last 10 to 15 years was not quite liberal in his lifestyle

One has to look at all of Jinnah's life, not just selected periods of it.

That is why I said, it does not matter whether a muslim is secular or not. He is by nature will care for his muslim brothers. Here is a man who could have talked about the poor. But no. His choice was only for a specific community and separation.

Jinnah initially wanted an confederation with a common currency and foreign and defense policies. It was Congress that led him to conclude that this would not be a feasible idea so he concluded for an independent state.

One has to look at all of Jinnah's life, not just selected periods of it.

Jinnah initially wanted an confederation with a common currency and foreign and defense policies. It was Congress that led him to conclude that this would not be a feasible idea so he concluded for an independent state.
And why and how so ? Explain in detail.

Jinnah was pretty secular and liberal in his personal life, but he realized what was best for the Muslims of India - to have their own homeland.
nope, being secular is another thing, but doing Haraam things is another story

But who are you to say that ? who are you to say that a person is doing kufr or not ? Your prophet has said that " Do not call anyone kaffir ". So why are you disobeying your prophet ?
where did he say that? i need a source for that please

about our Prophet
Hmm. lets see

Takfir is to be made, in most cases, by a Qadi and not a lay person or even a mufti as noted by Khalil. The reason for this is because, in the classical age, this implied a loss of rights. Secondly, a lay person accusing another of kufur falls under qathf, a major sin.
"O you who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), not let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers."
from Quran I think.

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

Jinnah's life is very well documented.

Explain what in detail?
Explain what did congress do which led Jinnah for demanding a separate state ?

Back
Top Bottom