What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

minority or no minority, Pakistani Mullahs have no tolerance for anyone. They are all mini-Hitlers. If they talk about Quran and Sunnah, it is just for show. Majority of Pakistani religious folks are intolerant. Sorry to say.

Such intolerance begins when you say "my book" is right and as per this book you are kafir.

That's it. This is the biggest sign of intolerance.

Once you get there, everything is downhill from there. Down the hill straight to the hell filled with hate and prejudice.
Andhon ke duniya main Chiraag le ke roshni dikha rahe hain aap ?

Their country, their rules.

Our policy is not to interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.

Americans need to understand this :)

I dont think so. he he he he

He told you judge them ? I mean declare who is Kafir or not ?

Its about belief. No one is judging anyone. But Ahmadis take U-turn in every argument and they don't accept anything but their own agenda

Americans need to understand this :)

Its about belief. No one is judging anyone. But Ahmadis take U-turn in every argument and they don't accept anything but their own agenda
So ? who are us to judge them ? who are us to declare them muslims or kafir ?

So ? who are us to judge them ? who are us to declare them muslims or kafir ?

As I said, its about belief. Our religion is different, you cannot call Muslims Hindu. Your religion is different we cannot call you Muslims. Its simple. But according to belief, Ahmadis ideology is entirely different from Islam and yet they claim to be Muslims. Thats where we draw a line. Because we practice our religion and we know about Islamic parameters.

As I said, its about belief. Our religion is different, you cannot call Muslims Hindu. Your religion is different we cannot call you Muslims. Its simple. But according to belief, Ahmadis ideology is entirely different from Islam and yet they claim to be Muslims. Thats where we draw a line. Because we practice our religion and we know about Islamic parameters.
We do not call anything. I am saying since your prophet had said that no one has the right to call others kafir, why are you judging them ? You should say I dont know. You must not say that they are muslims or not.

There are many sources:

Jinnah and the Making of Pakistan | History Today

QUOTE: "Despite this remarkable accomplishment, Jinnah remains an enigmatic and controversial figure. Although he began his career as a respected leader of the Indian National Congress, he ended it as its most implacable opponent. Although he was not a devout Muslim (he drank alcohol and ate pork), he demanded in the name of Islam the creation of Pakistan. Although he could not speak most of the main Indian Muslim languages, he captivated audiences of millions during the campaign for Pakistan." /QUOTE
dude pls, he could speak urdu, he just didnt.
i fail to understand how a person creating a state in the name of Islam, can do all those things which were forbidden in Isalm

We do not call anything. I am saying since your prophet had said that no one has the right to call others kafir, why are you judging them ? You should say I dont know. You must not say that they are muslims or not.

Bhai sahab, I am not an Islamic Scholar but still I know basic concept about my religion. My job is not to declare anyone Non-Muslim which has been already declared by the Islamic scholars around the World. You tell me, can you call an ISI agent a RAW agent or Pakistani an Indian? :P Whats your take on this? Then I should say to every Indian that you people are no one to Judge who is ISI or RAW. So in meanwhile would you let your country's national security compromise in this debate?

Bhai sahab, I am not an Islamic Scholar but still I know basic concept about my religion. My job is not to declare anyone Non-Muslim which has been already declared by the Islamic scholars around the World. You tell me, can you call an ISI agent a RAW agent or Pakistani an Indian? :P Whats your take on this? Then I should say to every Indian that you people are no one to Judge who is ISI or RAW. So in meanwhile would you let your country's national security compromise in this debate?
Bhai shab, my constitution or country does not prevent me to call any one agent or not. But your religion prevent you to judge any one's belief (according to your religious brothers ). What do you say about that ?

Bhai shab, my constitution or country does not prevent me to call any one agent or not. But your religion prevent you to judge any one's belief (according to your religious brothers ). What do you say about that ?

Are you contradicting your own argument?

9335f73025a57324fc18e3166393621e._.jpg

lolz is mulk ko pagal khana kehna chayee

756d22c071235f66e1aa1e1ce53a3254._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom