What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

He didn't go around declaring everyone who didn't adhere to his own beliefs a kafir but in his personal capacity, he was very much a Shia.
who converted after two of his sisters married sunnis LOL

and as for Ahmadis, they are citizens and have full rights, but they are NOT Muslims

Qadyanis are not Muslims but now they should get full right off minorities @Pakistani Exile

minority or no minority, Pakistani Mullahs have no tolerance for anyone. They are all mini-Hitlers. If they talk about Quran and Sunnah, it is just for show. Majority of Pakistani religious folks are intolerant. Sorry to say.

Such intolerance begins when you say "my book" is right and as per this book you are kafir.

That's it. This is the biggest sign of intolerance.

Once you get there, everything is downhill from there. Down the hill straight to the hell filled with hate and prejudice.

minority or no minority, Pakistani Mullahs have no tolerance for anyone. They are all mini-Hitlers. If they talk about Quran and Sunnah, it is just for show. Majority of Pakistani religious folks are intolerant. Sorry to say.

Such intolerance begins when you say "my book" is right and as per this book you are kafir.

That's it. This is the biggest sign of intolerance.

Once you get there, everything is downhill from there. Down the hill straight to the hell filled with hate and prejudice.
well "Our Book" is right, although its interpretation may be in error

well "Our Book" is right, although its interpretation may be in error

Any book that gives you authority that so and so can be declared Kafir, then something is seriously wrong with the whole thing.

Don't you think?

one and the same thing. bro. one and the same thing.

you interpret it wrong, the teaching of the books automatically becomes wrong.

if a recipe books says put salt in chicken qorma

And you claim to follow the book but your understanding of the book leads you to put 2 cups of sugar.

if Qorma tastes like $hit, one can easily blame the cook and the cook book.
dude what kind of idiot, puts SUrgar instead of Salt.

and believe me bro i know, i have a freind in Uni, he has a beard, and its the one that doesnt have a proper shape, you know the one that is called "the first beard" and i told him dude"if you wanna keep a beard shave it once, and then keep a neat one according to the Sunnah and Hadith" and he was like "shaving facial hair is forbidden in Islam" and i said "WTH man? are you a Sikh or something, you must cut this one to get the proper beard" he said "no its Haraam to cut beard" i said "ok then bring me the Hadith that says this" and guess what, he never brought me the Hadith lol, so it is due to these type of people that Islam is getting a bad name, some people become seculars the other become extremeists, why cant everyone be as awesome as me?

dude what kind of idiot, puts SUrgar instead of Salt.

and believe me bro i know, i have a freind in Uni, he has a beard, and its the one that doesnt have a proper shape, you know the one that is called "the first beard" and i told him dude"if you wanna keep a beard shave it once, and then keep a neat one according to the Sunnah and Hadith" and he was like "shaving facial hair is forbidden in Islam" and i said "WTH man? are you a Sikh or something, you must cut this one to get the proper beard" he said "no its Haraam to cut beard" i said "ok then bring me the Hadith that says this" and guess what, he never brought me the Hadith lol, so it is due to these type of people that Islam is getting a bad name, some people become seculars the other become extremeists, why cant everyone be as awesome as me?

Dood!

you are awesome. Just go easy on declaring anyone kafir. That means "anyone".

It is Allah's job to decide about someone's faith and heart, and not yours or mine.

We as humans can only judge actions against other humans like robbery, murder etc.

Leave matters of heart to Allah and Allah alone. please

p.s. Sugar vs. salt was just an example to play on your argument "book is right, interpretation is wrong"

Dood!

It is Allah's job and not yours or mine.
No ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW already told what belief are required to be a Muslim and Qadyanis are not @Jf Thunder

@Slav Defence @Jaanbaz Turn it down a notch fellas. You both are excellent posters, please keep it civil.

I leave you ALL with a quote:

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you take no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
The Holy Quran, Al-Anaam, 6:159

God knows best, me and you are blind in judging others.
Jungibaaz everyone is evident here that who jumped to personal offense. You know that I always quote the post which is negatively rated.
I am again saying that I have no problem.with Qadiyanis.They are free to practice their religion ,free to go to schools,free to vote and what not!
These are the rights granted by Allah to them and also by state of Pakistan.
But when these people cry infront of world that we are cruel with them,we mistreat them or we are not granting them any rights then I do feel to encounter such lies.
They should have seen that what is going on in world.How Muslims are treated even in Xin Jiang! forget your so called India damn it.
Pakistan nourishes them,feeds them and how Pakistan is slapped by these victims!
Last time you should have seen that how some posters were fighting on ethnic basis without realizing that world laughing their arse off!!!

Regards

Dood!
It is Allah's job to decide about someone's faith and heart, and not yours or mine.
We as humans can only judge actions against other humans like robbery, murder etc.
Leave matters of heart to Allah and Allah alone. please
p.s. Sugar vs. salt was just an example to play on your argument "book is right, interpretation is wrong"
dude, i declare no one kafir, if i do, my mother will kill me

you repetition of the lie cannot turn a lie, into a truth

There are many sources:

Jinnah and the Making of Pakistan | History Today

QUOTE: "Despite this remarkable accomplishment, Jinnah remains an enigmatic and controversial figure. Although he began his career as a respected leader of the Indian National Congress, he ended it as its most implacable opponent. Although he was not a devout Muslim (he drank alcohol and ate pork), he demanded in the name of Islam the creation of Pakistan. Although he could not speak most of the main Indian Muslim languages, he captivated audiences of millions during the campaign for Pakistan." /QUOTE

Brothers,

Islam not allow to kill any human, even that human is kafir or so!
so i absolutely dont believe that Islam allow to kill someone in the name of Religion!

Brother,

I abslutly disagree with your views for wahabis or Selfis, if this is so, then i found millions of shia Muslims in Arab countries, and i also know what problems, Suni Muslims facing Iran and Iraq.
Are you sure about that ?

Back
Top Bottom