What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
( لا إكراه في الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغي فمن يكفر بالطاغوت ويؤمن بالله فقد استمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها والله سميع عليم ( 256 ) )
Allah said it.
There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error.
If we Muslim don't follow the wisdom of Allah we will end in hell no doubt.
Ahmadi or Sunni or Shiite every one of us has never decided which one is the right path I came to this life from a couple Shiite then I inherited their believe. if my believe was good then I'm lucky if it is not then I doomed and this is right for every human being. no one what so ever has the right to choose for me.
If you think your religion is right and mine is wrong that way of thinking it is wrong by itself because I can prove you 100 time that yours is wrong.
the best way is that every one of us respect the choice of the others this way we will live in peace help each other to build our countries.
the worst muslims are whhabis and selefis not because they are following their wahhabi or selefi it's because they try to force their views by violence.
these people offend our religion our nations our cultures it's the responsibility for all the muslims clerics to refuse these people and boycott them if they don't stop their none sense.

I will ADD one thing more.....
All Old and New Sects of Islam follow "Old School of thought" by linking themselves among them....E.g
- Shiites associate themselves with Iraq/Iran
- Sunni with....Hanafi/Shafi/Maliki/Hanbali and Salafi
But
if someone came up very next day with Opinion opposite to the contrary & refuse to follow HIERARCHY of old contribution of SALF-SALAHEEN then we have the right to Question their AUTHORITY....??

Last edited:
I will ADD one thing more.....
All Old and New Sects of Islam follow "Old School of thought" by linking themselves among them....E.g
- Shiites associate themselves with Iraq/Iran
- Sunni with....Hanafi/Shafi/Maliki/Hanbali and Salafi
But
if someone came up very next day with Opinion opposite to the contrary & refuse to follow HIERARCHY of old contribution of SALF-SALAHEEN then we have the right to Question his AUTHORITY....??

Brothers!

First of all if we follow the Quran with Sunnah we will never lose our Path!

Allah Says in Surah Najm 53 Ayah 17 "Indeed We have made the Qur’an easy for seeking advice. So, is there one to heed to the advice? "

so its very very clear that Quran is advice of Allah for us , In another Place Allah says!

Surah 2 Baqrah Ayah 2 & 3 ") This Book has no doubt in it - a guidance for the God-fearing, (2) Who believe in the Unseen, 2 and are steadfast in Salah (prayer), 3 and spend 4 out of what We have provided them;

So if we hold the Quran, we not need Sects at all, and because we dont read quran nor wanted to know the meanings, that What Allah telling us then, sects came into existence, and we blindly follow them,

@Slav Defence @Jaanbaz Turn it down a notch fellas. You both are excellent posters, please keep it civil.

I leave you ALL with a quote:

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you take no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
The Holy Quran, Al-Anaam, 6:159

God knows best, me and you are blind in judging others.

@Slav Defence @Jaanbaz Turn it down a notch fellas. You both are excellent posters, please keep it civil.

I leave you ALL with a quote:

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you take no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
The Holy Quran, Al-Anaam, 6:159

God knows best, me and you are blind in judging others.

Another Ayah of Quran 6.65 "Say, “He is fully capable that He should send a punishment from above you or from beneath your feet, or to put you in confusion through divisions, and make some of you taste troubles through some others. 18 See how We bring forth explaining verses from different angles, so that they may understand. (65)"

So instead of thinking and believing on sect, think what Allah's says in Quran about sects and Divisions.

Another Ayah of Quran 6.65 "Say, “He is fully capable that He should send a punishment from above you or from beneath your feet, or to put you in confusion through divisions, and make some of you taste troubles through some others. 18 See how We bring forth explaining verses from different angles, so that they may understand. (65)"

So instead of thinking and believing on sect, think what Allah's says in Quran about sects and Divisions.

I don't believe in sects either, many times people ask me what sect I am, and they suspect I must be minority, sometimes they suspect I am Ahmadi. I am what others would call Sunni. But in truth, even Sunni is something that doesn't exist, it too has sub sects and they in turn have sub categories with different schools of thought, and every man has his own version of his faith.

From now on if anyone asks me, I am a Muslim, and that is all they need to know, the rest is between me and my God.

I don't believe in sects either, many times people ask me what sect I am, and they suspect I must be minority, sometimes they suspect I am Ahmadi. I am what others would call Sunni. But in truth, even Sunni is something that doesn't exist, it too has sub sects and they in turn have sub categories with different schools of thought, and every man has his own version of his faith.

From now on if anyone asks me, I am a Muslim, and that is all they need to know, the rest is between me and my God.

Unfortunately, many of us choose to identify ourselves with our sects. The problem is now the sect of a Muslim is more than just what identifies his beliefs, like in Iraq, being a Shia is now about you being an ally of the government which had alienated the Sunni majority.

Allah choosed our Name in 22.78 "Struggle for (seeking the pleasure of) Allah, a struggle that is owed to Him. He has chosen you and did not impose any hardship on you in the religion, the faith of your father Ibrahim. He (Allah) named you as Muslims earlier and also in this (Qur’an), so that the Messenger becomes a witness to you, and you become witnesses to (other) people. 16 So establish Salah, pay Zakah and hold fast to Allah. He is your patron. So, how excellent He is as a patron, and how excellent as a supporter!

Brothers!

First of all if we follow the Quran with Sunnah we will never lose our Path!

Allah Says in Surah Najm 53 Ayah 17 "Indeed We have made the Qur’an easy for seeking advice. So, is there one to heed to the advice? "

so its very very clear that Quran is advice of Allah for us , In another Place Allah says!

Surah 2 Baqrah Ayah 2 & 3 ") This Book has no doubt in it - a guidance for the God-fearing, (2) Who believe in the Unseen, 2 and are steadfast in Salah (prayer), 3 and spend 4 out of what We have provided them;

So if we hold the Quran, we not need Sects at all, and because we dont read quran nor wanted to know the meanings, that What Allah telling us then, sects came into existence, and we blindly follow them,
See that's the problem? you absoutely preach for your sect indeed that's our problem we are the Muslims. bro please for the Islam sake stop this ad I stop it this way we build peace the peace bring some confidance once that happen then Muslims can read when they read they understand when they understand they will choose their path to Allah.

we should stop persent our sectors as every ones his sect is the best that will bring anger and hate those will bring conflict.

conflicts divide us hence we are the enemy of Allah how because he said.

( إن هذه أمتكم أمة واحدة وأنا ربكم فاعبدون ( 92 )

Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.

Religion here means nation the Islamic nation as one nation I don't know why the translator chose the word religion instead of nation as it mentioned clearly in the Arabic as nation not religion.

So the idea is that Allah describe us as one nation why we divided it as many nations we will be asked about it.

No ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW already has told what is required to be a Muslim and Qadyanis are not in light off that
All others qualify ? Allah is still there to judge a person about his truth right ? Or you people said a long good bye to him and now acting like one ?

No ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW already has told what is required to be a Muslim and Qadyanis are not in light off that
All others qualify ? Allah is still there to judge a person about his truth right ? Or you people said a long good bye to him and now acting like one ?

I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I believe in the Oneness of Allah. I pray 5 times a day. I recite the Holy Quran. I fast during the month of Ramazan. And contrary to popular belief, I also believe in the finality of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him). Then why must my religion make me out to be a traitor? Why must my faith decide that I should be murdered? Why must my belief make me so unworthy that even my own country, my homeland, fails to own me anymore?

Doesn't that make him/her a Muslim not an Ahmadi?

Back
Top Bottom