What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

Explain what did congress do which led Jinnah for demanding a separate state ?

That is not the topic of this thread. We can talk about it elsewhere.

there is no person in modern history whose life is well documented

Jinnah's life and what he achieved has been studied in great detail because of its importance in modern history.

One has to look at all of Jinnah's life, not just selected periods of it.

Jinnah initially wanted an confederation with a common currency and foreign and defense policies. It was Congress that led him to conclude that this would not be a feasible idea so he concluded for an independent state.
Many Muslims had liberal lifestyle than changed including me Mr over all life has to be looked to some extent

That is not the topic of this thread. We can talk about it elsewhere.
This will prove what I have said. Jinnah refuse the demand for 1 person 1 vote. That is why i said. here is a man who could have talked about the poor of all communities. Instead of that he started playing the muslim card.

Many Muslims had liberal lifestyle than changed including me Mr over all life has to be looked to some extent

Of course, people change over time, but what they once were is just as important as what they become.

Hmm. lets see

Takfir is to be made, in most cases, by a Qadi and not a lay person or even a mufti as noted by Khalil. The reason for this is because, in the classical age, this implied a loss of rights. Secondly, a lay person accusing another of kufur falls under qathf, a major sin.
"O you who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), not let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers."
from Quran I think.

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

Explain what did congress do which led Jinnah for demanding a separate state ?
The Hadees is for those who are Muslims not those who are kafirs like Qadyanis and ayat is for those who make fun off people because how they look or for being poor or like that

The Hadees is for those who are Muslims not those who are kafirs like Qadyanis and ayat is for those who make fun off people because how they look or for being poor or like that
And how do you know who is kaffir ? your prophet said that you can not judge a person as you can not see his heart . You are disobeying your prophet.

I am surprised that I am defending Islam where as so called Pakistanis are busy in disobeying their Prophet and still they call themselves muslim.

Jinnah's life and what he achieved has been studied in great detail because of its importance in modern history.
no one can study another person's life completely, hence you can say very little about his personal life

Hmm. lets see
Takfir is to be made, in most cases, by a Qadi and not a lay person or even a mufti as noted by Khalil. The reason for this is because, in the classical age, this implied a loss of rights. Secondly, a lay person accusing another of kufur falls under qathf, a major sin.
"O you who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), not let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers."
from Quran I think.
Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)
it is about a person whom you have not confirmed anything, or for minor sins, as Islam does not give the right to judge someone to every Muslim, it is only the right of the "Qadi" to try and then convict some criminal of a crime, hence in case of Ahmadis, they have done an open sin, of rejecting the Seal of the Prophets. and by our law they are non Muslims, they are not non Muslims because i wanted them to be, but because of our law, and according to Islam we have to follow our county's law provided it doesnt go against Islam

no one can study another person's life completely, hence you can say very little about his personal life

Scholars have studied his entire life, including his personal life, and his many significant achievements, very clearly.

Who is considered Muslim By you? And who gave you the right to judge?

Almighty clearly says ''Surah Fatiha''

In The Name Of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful (1)

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.(2)

The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3)

Master of the Day of Judgment. (4)

So i ask you again, who are you to judge, if you consider your self Muslim who appointed you as judge jury and executioner, and gave you the right to say you are Muslim you are not.

You are the same person kissing Arabs a.s.s cause you consider talking bad about them anti Islam. you openly preach hatred and praise Terrorist. you will have to answer for your deeds, not the neighbors or his neighbors. worry about yourself and let the others live. no matter what they wanna call them self.

Show Me one just one sentence or ''Surat'' where any human is being left in charge of Islam or Qur'an or can or cannot call himself Muslim or Not.

People supporting quietly ISIS and Qaeda ideology created 100s of years after the prophets death calling others non Muslim really.

it is about a person whom you have not confirmed anything, or for minor sins, as Islam does not give the right to judge someone to every Muslim, it is only the right of the "Qadi" to try and then convict some criminal of a crime, hence in case of Ahmadis, they have done an open sin, of rejecting the Seal of the Prophets. and by our law they are non Muslims, they are not non Muslims because i wanted them to be, but because of our law, and according to Islam we have to follow our county's law provided it doesnt go against Islam
Ah. That you can say. So according to your constitution Ahmadis are non-muslim. Hmm thats right. Then people should not use religious texts to justify it. Pakistanis should say Ahmadis are non-muslim by pakistani law not by religious law. right ?

So i ask you again, who are you to judge, if you consider your self Muslim who appointed you as judge jury and executioner, and gave you the right to say you are Muslim you are not.

You are the same person kissing Arabs a.s.s cause you consider talking bad about them anti Islam. you openly preach hatred and praise Terrorist. you will have to answer for your deeds, not the neighbors or his neighbors. worry about yourself and let the others live. no matter what they wanna call them self.

Show Me one just one sentence or ''Surat'' where any human is being left in charge of Islam or Qur'an or can or cannot call himself Muslim or Not.

People supporting quietly ISIS and Qaeda ideology created 100s of years after the prophets death calling others non Muslim really.
he is even disobeying prophet and still claims that he is a muslim.

One who believes that there is only one GOD that is ALLAH and believe in Angels and all the PROPHETS from ADAM TO HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final messanger off ALLAH and that no PROPHET would come after him and he believes in Jins as creation off ALLAH and all the books till final Quran and on Qadr and on day off judgement that is a Muslim according to Quran and Sunnah

One who believes that there is only one GOD that is ALLAH and believe in Angels and all the PROPHETS from ADAM TO HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final messanger off ALLAH and that no PROPHET would come after him and he believes in Jins as creation off ALLAH and all the books till final Quran and on Qadr and on day off judgement that is a Muslim according to Quran and Sunnah
But who are you to Judge ? Who gave you the authority and where ? You are even disobeying your prophets direct orders. Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom