What's new

Persia Nationalism and Azeri assimilation (Discuss it like a human being)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is your fellow Persians trolling threads and insulting us in this particular case.

Otherwise, Persians truly are an enemy of Turks of Turkey and Azerbaijan. You are no better than Armenians, alongside your animal Kurd brothers. This hostile attitude towards Turks has strong roots among Persians.

A member here posted a great video yesterday or so...

During Shah era, an official who was there to do population census said a such thing (I don't remember it fully): "There is no need for any census here, there are only donkeys here".

I.E, "Torke-khar" insult against Azeri Turks ("donkey Turk) among Persians...This is true face of coward Fars people.

This mentality like said has strong roots, started during Shah era.

As i said before in response to the reply to Ir.Tab's quote, Nationalism should not go beyond the language, food habits and dressing when it crosses the limit then it is being hijacked by politicians for vested interests and becomes the cause of disintegration of society.
As far as the political conduct of late Ayatollah Khomeini is considered, it was full of revenge and vendetta politics the way he way he treated the two greats of his time grand Ayatollah shariatmandari and grand Ayatollah Ali al Muntazari is highly condemnable and I don’t know why people prefix Emam with his name (may be in fear of regime).

As i said before in response to the reply to Ir.Tab's quote, Nationalism should not go beyond the language, food habits and dressing when it crosses the limit then it is being hijacked by politicians for vested interests and becomes the cause of disintegration of society.
As far as the political conduct of late Ayatollah Khomeini is considered, it was full of revenge and vendetta politics the way he way he treated the two greats of his time grand Ayatollah shariatmandari and grand Ayatollah Ali al Muntazari is highly condemnable and I don’t know why people prefix Emam with his name (may be in fear of regime).

Shias in general look at the Iranian "Imam" as the supreme leader of all Shias for religious purposes as you probably know due to your commendable studies Shia have six pillars in Islam the Sunni's 5 + "Imamah". If you understand this thing you will also understand mich of the Iranian foreign policy dedicated into creating a "Shia Empire". For example Iran uses "Maliki" as a regional viceroy not different than Ahmadinejad being the regional viceroy of the Iranian land and all under the leadership of Khameni and who ever comes after him.

Shias in general look at the Iranian "Imam" as the supreme leader of all Shias for religious purposes as you probably know due to your commendable studies Shia have six pillars in Islam the Sunni's 5 + "Imamah". If you understand this thing you will also understand mich of the Iranian foreign policy dedicated into creating a "Shia Empire". For example Iran uses "Maliki" as a regional viceroy not different than Ahmadinejad being the regional viceroy of the Iranian land and all under the leadership of Khameni and who ever comes after him.

No 12wer Shias (almost all the Iranians are) have 5 Fundamentals of religion too, not six as you stated :
Monotheism
Prophethood
Imamate
Judgement Day
Justice

No 12wer Shias (almost all the Iranians are) have 5 Fundamentals of religion too, not six as you stated :
Monotheism
Prophethood
Imamate
Judgement Day
Justice

Oh thanks for the correction. However what I was pointing out was the Imamate part which is still present there.

why resort to lies , Shias have 5 pilars
1 - God Is Unique
2 - Believing in our Holy Prophet and all other Prophets send by God
3 - There is a Judgement day
4 - All the deeds of the God is based on the Justice
5 - there are Imams after the holy prophet who have been selected by the God and their names told to the Holy prophet (the number of the Imams are different between different sect)

well now can you tell me which is the sixth pillar ?
By the way are you sure you are a Muslim ? Sunni people have 3 Pillar not 5 one if you want to know the first 3 pillar is the one you must look at .

honestly there is some fundamental problem with your religion

why resort to lies , Shias have 5 pilars
1 - God Is Unique
2 - Believing in our Holy Prophet and all other Prophets send by God
3 - There is a Judgement day
4 - All the deeds of the God is based on the Justice
5 - there are Imams after the holy prophet who have been selected by the God and their names told to the Holy prophet (the number of the Imams are different between different sect)

well now can you tell me which is the sixth pillar ?

I got that info from the Internet and as I said previously which turned out t be wrong and I admitted I was wrong after being corrected. However I was not wrong on the imams part.

Oh thanks for the correction. However what I was pointing out was the Imamate part which is still present there.

the Imamate part is still in effect today because our twelfth Imam is still alive and he'll be alive till the judgement day

by the way Maliki is selected by Iraqi people Vote not Iranians , at least its what its supposed to be.

the Imamate part is still in effect today because our twelfth Imam is still alive and he'll be alive till the judgement day

by the way Maliki is selected by Iraqi people Vote not Iranians , at least its what its supposed to be.

I believe you haven't heard of the mass protests in Iraq against Maliki right?? In which a lot of people "disappeared" that protest was against Iranian interference in Iraq. Maliki later came out saying it is a "Saudi Qatari plot".

Seriously all I am asking is for Iranians for once in their life look in the mirror. I have no problem with anybody's religion or belief. I am not a religious person not at all. I respect a Muslims as much as I respect a Hindu or a Jew as human beings. However when countries like Iran use religion for their policy damaging and creating sectarianism in it then I have a problem.

Bunch of pathetic low life racists gathered together here to bash Iran and Iranian races,Turks first stop suppressing Kurds in your own country,Azerbaijan stops suppressing its Shia population,then come here and open your mouthes.Before that,It's completely none of your business,you guys don't want a healthy duscussion here,you just pretend to follow one,but you are too racist to keep up with that.

Bunch of pathetic low life racists gathered together here to bash Iran and Iranian races,Turks first stop suppressing Kurds in your own country,Azerbaijan stops suppressing its Shia population,then come here and open your mouthes.Before that,It's completely none of your business,you guys don't want a healthy duscussion here,you just pretend to follow one,but you are too racist to keep up with that.

we asked them for a simply proof that azeris are Turks and the best they came up with is that azeris speak torkish so they are torks. :rofl:
they bunch of pathetic subhumans.
bad bemoon migan chera be tork ha migin khar dakhale Iran hahahaha:lol:

Era_923

and you, before criticizing others for being racists should hold the collar of your fellow countrymen first.

Era_923

and you, before criticizing others for being racists should hold the collar of your fellow countrymen first.

You fool, it was you people who started insulting us first and then we retaliated.
all we said was azeris are Iranian and you started crying like little bitches.

Look to the first posts , nobody insulted you, but you're incapable of posting proper comments, all you do is posting insults.

I'will never answer you again, you're satisfying yourselves by thinking like you owned someone here, you're the only pathetic personhere.

Continue to sh.t in threads, I will just report, and as I said please nobody should answer him, just report.

the guy who said to me genetics have nothing to do with someone's identity is telling me I am incapable of talking.
you poor "khars" cannot even make a single logical statement, we come here to be entertained by how ridiculous you are.
do you think you are actually dating with us? we can get more of a debate from a retarded horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom