What's new

Persia Nationalism and Azeri assimilation (Discuss it like a human being)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you've been told that, if you want to discuss those topics, open another thread.

If you do not have any counter argument for opression of minorities in Iran just STFU and let us discuss it with reasonable Iranians.

why you burning? people need to see what racists you are, you think you will get away with committing genocide?

Era

Indeed a healthy discuisson is hard as you can see...

do you see what I mean? I make a comment and just because they have no logical answer to it they start crying.
so here is my comment again.

"first you come clear about armenian genocide which you racists committed and then your racists towards Iranic people like kurds in your country then we can talk about azeris. just pathetic :disagree: "

all of your turks shut up! many iranian officials are azeri turks, and there are a bunch of them in cinema , soup operas and film making companies!

so how you say regime count them as a danger?

all of your turks shut up! many iranian officials are azeri turks, and there are a bunch of them in cinema , soup operas and film making companies!

so how you say regime count them as a danger?

LMAO come on, how can anyone even think Iran would ever hate azeris? man in Iran we are all united, azeris gave their life for Iran... as I said Iranians need to open their eyes and realize this NATO member tork is trying to follow their masters agenda and cause tension in Iran.

azeis are Iranian as much as Persian, we will always be united under one name and that is IRAN.
no retarded thread like this will ever change that.

no Azeri's are Turks and they will 25 million Azeri will not let you ban their language

Ottoman-Turk, don't answer him, let him satisfy himself.

just compare shiraz(the city of persians) and tabriz(the city of azaris)
tabriz
800px_Panomara_of_Tabriz.jpg

fkis-new-office-building1_68Tfu_24429.jpg

500590.jpg

pro-_1000_vahedi_aseman-_tabriz_01.jpg

Tabrizs.jpg

1317618596.jpg

image021.jpg

Oh thanks for the correction. However what I was pointing out was the Imamate part which is still present there.

Imamate is a Fundamaental belief of all Shias (Ithna Ashari, Ismaili, Zaidi) and there offshoots, Nuseyri,Alevi (bektashi)

In Ismaili & zaidi Shias, Imams are still living till today so Imamat is in continuation
In Ithna Asahari Shias their 12th Imam in child hood passed away they believe that he is still in osculation from early 9th century.

in different sects of shias the doctrine of Imamat is different, zaidi shias do not belive the Imams are appointed by prophet or on the orders of god unlike other two branches.

i think this much is enough for you.:cheesy:

Do you still live in Iran?

where do you live in b&H?

just compare shiraz(the city of persians) and tabriz(the city of azaris)
tabriz

It has nothing to do with the government, Tabriz have always been a strong industrial city and carries it's legacy.

I mean look at Kurdish cities in Iran, if you call them cities, it's because they are bunch of mountain goat fckers. It's also the same situation in Turkey for instance. Not only that they are backward mountain goat fckers, but they also choose to stay backward aswell.

It comes down to the people, not government. If government actually had paid attention to Tabriz, it would even surpass Tehran.

"first you come clear about armenian genocide which you racists committed and then your racists towards Iranic people like kurds in your country then we can talk about azeris. just pathetic :disagree: "

If only Azerbaijani Turks could enjoy a percentage of rights which Kurdish animals enjoy in Turkey.

These mountain goat fcking terrorists even got into Turkish parliament, and even freely insults and threatens Turkish state. And look what your talking about.

It has nothing to do with the government, Tabriz have always been a strong industrial city and carries it's legacy.

I mean look at Kurdish cities in Iran, if you call them cities, it's because they are bunch of mountain goat fckers. It's also the same situation in Turkey for instance. Not only that they are backward mountain goat fckers, but they also choose to stay backward aswell.

It comes down to the people, not government. If government actually had paid attention to Tabriz, it would even surpass Tehran.

So when it comes to Tehran.government has built it,then about Tabriz,it is built automatically?Seriously,your logic sucks.

If only Azerbaijani Turks could enjoy a percentage of rights which Kurdish animals enjoy in Turkey.

These mountain goat fcking terrorists even got into Turkish parliament, and even freely insults and threatens Turkish state. And look what your talking about.

Ok Turkish members,look how racist' your Turk brother is,his hatred towards other races is killing him,you should visit a clinic,i know some good doctors in Tehran,have a visit as soon as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom