What's new

PDF Quality: We need to talk about this, fellow Pakistanis

This has nothing to do with Imran Khan.

It has everything to do with the way Pakistanis have been brought up. Their "mindset" and way of "expressing themselves" .
He's a professional troll (if u detect any real lie lemme know). lol.

Quality is the other name of being "politically correct".

source.gif

You have always been a delight!

Oh...and that temper of yours... but you speak with clarity and can build arguement..

We do see everywhere in the world... Dialectic Acceleration moving into higher gears... there is a global turn towards Right... ask @OsmanAli98 he knows everyone from ZH to Unz and everthing to more Right.. good student he is..but temper, temper!!!

Funnily... 1900s to 1948 period needs to be studied... someone clever can superimpose it on the current events...

I don't know.. all I see is that Momentum of History is gaining strength... some thing shall trigger a wider 'entanglement'... mostly in ME, NorthAfrica and of course, in OurWorld...

Language... language is not just words... you should know... it provides understanding of subliminal flow... if webbot could disect it to forecast trends for the stockmarket... well, well,...what do think we have these days?

Did you know most traffic on PDF is bots and not human posters... funny isn't it.

Anyhow, we shall comply to the Quality for whatever it maybe...

I shall like to see what pictures this special Pak @ghazi52 posts everyday... it makes me happy! So, I shall become even more Politically Correct should that be required... I don't mind it!

For the rest... each and every single poster is in Prisoner's Dilema.. including yours truly... I say, It is What it is!

Even DNA is pure Language!

But making it pretty sounding wouldn't take away the genetic defects...

P.S. You haven't critiqued my piece on Hole in Our Souls... in Hybridwar thread... thought you would be smashing my thesis and coming up with your own... It is meant as Contextual Layer... 3 more piece I should like to compose... perhaps.. or perhaps not.

Thats not always true. @AgNoStiC MuSliM is a liberal guy and is known to ban conservatives
I wouldn't say I ban conservatives, I have nothing against those who are religiously conservative and I have no problems with posters that want to argue their views/beliefs that might oppose those of liberals.

For example, @Retired Troll and I have had many, many discussions over the Blasphemy laws and the laws preventing non-Muslims from holding certain positions in Pakistan. He and I disagree vehemently on these issues, but so long as the debate is civil and rational, I won't delete his posts or ban him.

That said, if people start abusing/attacking another religion, sect, faith, race, ethnicity, culture etc, then that is crossing a line and should not and will not be tolerated.

For example, @Retired Troll and I have had many, many discussions over the Blasphemy laws and the laws preventing non-Muslims from holding certain positions in Pakistan. He and I disagree vehemently on these issues, but so long as the debate is civil and rational, I won't delete his posts or ban him.
Citing me for an example of tolerance is just simply unfair. I am the punching bag of every testosterone driven fanboy who expects every post to end with Jai Imran Jai.

No one has problems with casual talk and one liners. The problem starts when someone stars abusing the next with either personal attacks or racial slurs.
Thats been the theme. And some here have said that Indians trolled and abused, but frankly, there are hardly any Indians who post regularly anymore becoz either they are banned for silly things or they get abused instead of continuing the discussion. And the lot of people who constantly do that isnt huge. As you have taken time to write, you must have noticed yourself.

Funnily... 1900s to 1948 period needs to be studied... someone clever can superimpose it on the current events...
I hope people of Pakistan unbiasily study the period 1900-1947 and find out about the Pro Pakistan important events and leaders and check from where they originate from. Many misconceptions will then be cleared here

Can I qoute u in those comments against my community?
Are you saying that I posted comments against a particular community or that you need me to moderate comments against a particular community?

Either way, please do quote me because I would need to address both situations.

As I said in another thread, I will reiterate myself again here.

Intolerant is the word which can best describe many Pakistani's - NOT ALL (not generalizing everyone).

I am relatively new to PDF but so far during my stay here, I came to the realization that many posters dont respect their fellow members opinion and are always busy in cheap point scoring. Its okay to have difference of opinion, but it doesnt give one license to start mudslinging towards others.

Also, sorry to say but some posters dont possess any courtesy whatsoever and jump guns at others in an instance.

People need to learn how to tolerate, respect and accept others opinions.

And the second issue which I have noticed is significantly high number of "trolls", which ruin the essence of debate/argument with their useless tons of posts and try to shove their opinion on others throat, specially in political discussion.

For instance, I have noticed a member joined PDF 2017, a bit less than 3 years ~ 1030 days and his posts have reached over 45K, which means roughly about 38 to 40 posts (or maybe even more) PER DAY - this is insane. This speaks volume about how much time he has to waste online posting garbage. I am sorry, no offense but I prefer quality vs quantity.

Last edited:
Citing me for an example of tolerance is just simply unfair. I am the punching bag of every testosterone driven fanboy who expects every post to end with Jai Imran Jai.
You're not above trolling people and pushing their buttons.

In many ways, you're the conservative twin of @VCheng

:D

You're not above trolling people and pushing their buttons.

In many ways, you're the conservative twin of @VCheng

:D

Its human instinct. You see a big red button. You push it.

It is like first day at PIA where Boeing 777-300ER was being explained and the pilot mentioned 2 times in loud clear words " Do not push this button it will start an evacuation alarm "

I am happy to report that my friend pushed it before pilot could complete the 2nd sentence.

Humans. what ya gonna do

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom