What's new

PDF Quality: We need to talk about this, fellow Pakistanis

Why would your killing time be a problem for someone else? Not accusing you of anything but just asking.

Mahol

You joined the forum as a non theist moderate liberal guy and start participating in discussing according to your point of view only to get called names by multiple posters with multiple thanks. You bring mods, and they join the party. Not only that, some of them start their personal vandetta against you because you are a traitor in their eyes and pdf would be better off without you and your pov.

After a while, you simply adapt. Sometimes, you ignore them, sometimes you engage with them on lighter notes. And sometimes when you had enough of pdf for a while you simply reply them in kind and get banned for a week or two.

Liberals need to be surpressed at all costs

Mahol

You joined the forum as a non theist moderate liberal guy and start participating in discussing according to your point of view only to get called names by multiple posters with multiple thanks. You bring mods, and they join the party. Not only that, some of them start their personal vandetta against you because you are a traitor in their eyes and pdf would be better off without you and your pov.

After a while, you simply adapt. Sometimes, you ignore them, sometimes you engage with them on lighter notes. And sometimes when you had enough of pdf for a while you simply reply them in kind and get banned for a week or two.
Yes @Valar. ?

Someone needs to define 'Quality' first.

Especially for an open, multinational forum with fires going on each section... the very reason PDF is so popular. Med is buring. ME is burning. SouthChina/China under immense pressure ...as the Giants struggle for dominance...

What is Quality?

Whose Quality?

For Whom the Quality?

Who will enforce its Uniformity?

Morality is very fine, dry sand... held in clenched fist...

Would be nice to see each member here holding him/herself to the highest standards, never playing the victim... Being the light in Darkness!!!

So you're saying you feel persecuted for your POV and not the manner in which you're presenting your POV?
Mahol

@Dubious goes around closing threads which are judged to be demoralising one day before the same discussion takes place in the parliament.

pro government media cells may enjoy government perks but ordinary citizens reserve the right to oppose within ethical limits.

You should do more !!
Bro,

I do not have much time unfortunately. Pressures of 'making ends meet' are enormous.

I wrote two information-rich articles for PDF only for both to be erased due to negligence (did not save transcript) before I could post each here. I lost the will afterwards.

Perhaps I will try again when I feel motivated enough.

I do bring lot of facts to the table in my regular posts here.

So you're saying you feel persecuted for your POV and not the manner in which you're presenting your POV?

I am talking about Mahol/environment which is set by the management and more of less everyone has adapted to it.
My pov and how I present it comes much after that.

Bro,

I do not have much time unfortunately. Pressures of 'making ends meet' are enormous.

I wrote two information-rich articles for PDF only for both to be erased due to negligence (did not save transcript) before I could post each here. I lost the will afterwards.

There is no tolerance to hear anything critical about the government and her actions. People come here with premeditated super imposed beliefs born out of opinionated media managers of the elitist government.

Niazi fans have threatened people here with physical violence, death, rape and mutilation along with vile abuse of racial lineage as form of nationalism.

Bro,

As an outsider i really like to read your messages, they are quite rich , technical and brief.....

Your one liner comment was just a teenie tiny example to Jaibi on what kinda comments goes around and how they can be countered only to be called names and labels in return. And how some mods take side of them and how you simply adapt to the environment later on.

Your one liner comment was just a teenie tiny example to Jaibi on what kinda comments goes around and how they can be countered only to be called names and labels in return. And how some mods take side of them and how you simply adapt to the environment later on.
Thats not always true. @AgNoStiC MuSliM is a liberal guy and is known to ban conservatives

As an outsider i really like to read your messages, they are quite rich , technical and brief.....
And mine?

Good morning to everyone on this forum.

I am a poster that mostly likes to stalk threads and as you can see from my profile , i've been here for a very long time. Throughout my time of stalking PDF, i've noticed a gradual but steep fall in the quality of this forum. I regret to say that it's been hijacked with people that don't know the etiquettes of posting.

Some posts made by fellow Pakistanis , that are embedded with Racial-shaming and suggestive posts are a embarrassment to read. They are very distasteful and made with poor intentions to just score some rookie points and low blows. I am someone that loves to read about politics and such-related topics and i usually expect fruitful and respectful discussion to follow. However reading such responses makes one feel exasperated. How do you expect anyone to take your narrative seriously if you post it in such a immature manner? I'm sure this is why majority of the well esteemed and level-headed individuals have left PDF or rarely come on here anymore. The new posters should be given a list of rules on how they should operate on the forum. if not, they should get reported and banned.

This is a International-Pakistani forum, and so by extension, this forum represents us Pakistanis too. There isn't much awareness of us in the outside world. Therefore , people that come here to learn about us, and for them to understand our concerns and problems, these rampant bad threads leaves a lasting bad impression of us. If i was a newcomer here, and the first thing i saw was a sensationalist headline that is filled with self-satisfactory delusions, i'd immediately leave without a second thought.

I request to the majority of Pakistanis that post here, please put on a more sophisticated and serious attitude. Do not fall in slurs and swears easily. Have patience despite your overwhelming hatred for the things you dislike. If you don't like something? report it and be done with it. Don't fall to new lows as the one that's enraging you.This is a defense forum, not a forum where you discuss openly about "women" and pass inappropriate messages around. Do it in the "members club" section, but refrain from doing so on other areas of the forum that require a more serious approach. Do not call others ugly, do not instigate disgusting comments nor resort to personal attacks on the other person. Show them you're better than that.

I also dislike rampant rape-related threads on the forum. I'm not saying that people shouldn't post this for raising awareness. But please make a single thread titled as such, and all those cases should be reported there.

What PDF was in the past, the current state is a mere shell of that.
Those that do decide to post their say here, kindly do it with well thought , and without trolling.

Regards

Thoughtful post, issues already discussed at length here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...l-meeting-2019-20.647378/page-6#post-11988883

Jhot bolnay ki aadat ha? You write dozens of anti government posts every day and kis na aap ko threaten Kiya ha?

I only ignored users who threaten physical violence and racial slurs directed at my racial lineage.

Digital history is secured on PDF and one can simply do a keyword search for it.

I do not need to lie bring Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi down.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom