What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

I dont celebrate alone :angel:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You did not get my point ...
Victory is yours can't be taken from you , not by angels or by demon s , heaven or hell.....
It seems you are savings too much from your pocket money to throw a party...... sorry I cant join you .... main gareeb insaan hu cant fly to your location better money order kar dena mere hisse ki party k liye.....

You did not get my point ...
Victory is yours can't be taken from you , not by angels or by demon s , heaven or hell.....
It seems you are savings too much from your pocket money to throw a party...... sorry I cant join you .... main gareeb insaan hu cant fly to your location better money order kar dena mere hisse ki party k liye.....
lolz I know...was kidding :ashamed:

For your info: "Conquer yourself than winning thousands battles" in Islam we have the same prize for Jihad -e- nafs...when you fight your inner demon (conquer yourself) that is the highest jihad!

lolz I know...was kidding :ashamed:

For your info: "Conquer yourself than winning thousands battles" in Islam we have the same prize for Jihad -e- nafs...when you fight your inner demon (conquer yourself) that is the highest jihad!

So I had heard that...... money order se dar gayi or jihad e nafs shuru kar diya......hahaha......money matter most.....

So I had heard that...... money order se dar gayi or jihad e nafs shuru kar diya......hahaha......money matter most.....
Naahhh money matters least for me...I am a student who spends 65% of her day at work...20% sleeping and only 15% on tv and laptop so I am not sure why I should love money however I do not spend it as my parents have no sons....So once married all of my money goes to my parents...

Naahhh money matters least for me...I am a student who spends 65% of her day at work...20% sleeping and only 15% on tv and laptop so I am not sure why I should love money however I do not spend it as my parents have no sons....So once married all of my money goes to my parents...
You seem to be from upper class family financially......
Money will start matter of concern once you own some responsibility. ... for me ot never matters becoz I never aspired to live a lavish life instead I live in simplest mode with some family commitments being unmarried so far.....sorry to hear that you dont hav bro but I m very lucky to have a real sis.......
I spend 7 hrs in sleep mode rest I is dedicated to my office work.... tv on weekends only..... its been more than 1.5 yrs I hav not seen a movie in theaters..... n I hate opening my laptop(office) which reminds me work thats y I use my phone for most of time for entertainment. .....

I've only met Víðarr in person, she's my fiancee':smitten:.

As for members I'd like to meet. @Nihonjin1051 when/if he's in the area, @Armstrong and @Gabriel92 if they're ever stateside, though I love France too and would be willing to go again. @AMDR so I can drive him to the nearest Navy recruitment center:yay:.

And myself. That would be very cool:partay:.

I've probably forgot some people, so don't be offended:pissed:!!!

Last edited:
I've only met @Víðarr in person, she's my fiance'. As for members I'd like to meet. @Nihonjin1051 when/if he's in the area, @Armstrong and @Gabriel92 if they're ever stateside, though I love France too and would be willing to go again. @AMDR so I can drive him to the nearest Navy recruitment center:yay:.

I've probably forget some people, so don't be offended:pissed:!!!

I'd like to meet you guys too ! :agree:

I've only met Víðarr in person, she's my fiance':smitten:.

As for members I'd like to meet. @Nihonjin1051 when/if he's in the area, @Armstrong and @Gabriel92 if they're ever stateside, though I love France too and would be willing to go again. @AMDR so I can drive him to the nearest Navy recruitment center:yay:.

We'll have to meet up at the local bar in Fredericksburg sometime, buddy. :)

I've only met Víðarr in person, she's my fiance':smitten:.

I told you that im driving to Grand Canyon this summer, right? I'll be hitting Mount Zion in Utah, btw. I included that in my itinerary :).

I told you that im driving to Grand Canyon this summer, right? I'll be hitting Mount Zion in Utah, btw. I included that in my itinerary :).

Take many pictures:yahoo:. And take your time too. Zion National Park is huge, don't rush through it, there's a lot to see. Caves to explore, crags to climb, rivers to ride, just don't fall in anything:P.

Back
Top Bottom