What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

That's what I heard ! Isnt' Finnish similar to Hungarian? The lexical similarities to Altaic languages is precarious!

Here's a funny video on Swedish:

And another on Finnish:

Very, very different. As for Finnish and Hungarian, not sure honestly. Never really paid enough attention:partay:.

Did I mention Swedish media laws are very lax:enjoy:. We can literally say what ever the fu** we want.

And Finnish girls are crazy:o:

You guys all look the same to me ! :oops:

It's true, we're all hot:victory:

Last edited:
I was a religious swimmer before the dengue outbreak ended up closing our community pool ! :(

Yup I know Lake Michigan is truly breath-taking; I was there a couple of months ago in Chicago ! Wonderful city....but it was cold even in the summers there....here I was wearing 3-4 layers of clothing and men and women were jogging in their shorts ! :o:

You were in Chicago?hehe nice! Where did you stay?

Btw, bro, there's a large Pakistani and Indian community in Devon St. :)

And @SvenSvensonov where is @Víðarr ? :angry:

Does she not know how many threads on Submarines I had to read through just to get an idea of what I was saying and what everyone else was talking about so that I could say something intelligent ? :mad:

Sorry, we're taking turns on PDF. Currently playing a WII U game, I'm kicking his butt:chilli:.

And what comment did you make:what:. If it's on submarines, talk to Kai, I don't really know that much:p:.

Sorry, we're taking turns on PDF. Currently playing a WII U game, I'm kicking his butt:chilli:.

:enjoy:

And what comment did you make:what:. If it's on submarines, talk to Kai, I don't really know that much:p:.

You mean you didn't read my comment on Pakistan's navy ? :mad:

I actually had to open up 3-4 windows to know what in heaven's name everyone was talking about ! :pissed:

And @SvenSvensonov doesn't know much about submarines either; them Vikings were sailors not submariners ! :tongue:

:ashamed: Thanks, I am rather beautiful aren't I. Wait, I'm the women in this relationship... right?

Right?

:(

LOL! I'll let Anna be the judge of that, bro.

But yea, Swedish and Norwegian tourists flock to Sapporo , actually they're one of largest European groups that vacation to Japan, respectively. I've always been so awed at how tall Swedish and Norwegians are. Its funny because they love to sun bathe in the beaches in Hokkaido's resort coastal towns. And Japanese men will literally stare at them, lol.

Something about 5'11, - 6'2 blond haired blue eyed women. Gorgeous.

I think Pak Def needs a dedicated thread where you can upload your pictures,. would be nice to see the people behind the posts. I might ask the admin to do that. I was member of another board and they had this thread for member gallery.

I think Pak Def needs a dedicated thread where you can upload your pictures,. would be nice to see the people behind the posts. I might ask the admin to do that. I was member of another board and they had this thread for member gallery.

:o:

You don't want to see me. My beauty would burn your eyes:partay:.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom