What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Take many pictures:yahoo:. And take your time too. Zion National Park is huge, don't rush through it, there's a lot to see. Caves to explore, crags to climb, rivers to ride, just don't fall in anything:P.

Going on August 10 and planning to be back by August 21. Already got a new Thule bike rack for my Yukon, I wanna do some cycling in Grand Canyon. Also we're going to be passing through the Ozarks in Arkansas (its in the way) so I wanna do some cycling there and light camping with my girl. Yea I was reading the Zion national park review about taking at least 1-2 days there. Gotta make reservations on dog friendly hotels/ motels because im bringing Katya along. lol.

I'll take pics, buddy. :)

No one invited me ! :(

I'd like to see the Grand Canyon someday ! :agree:

Someday, bro, wouldnt' it be awesome if Sven, you and I did a cross country trip? hahaha. I'm sure we'd all enjoy it.

:)

Going on August 10 and planning to be back by August 21. Already got a new Thule bike rack for my Yukon, I wanna do some cycling in Grand Canyon. Also we're going to be passing through the Ozarks in Arkansas (its in the way) so I wanna do some cycling there and light camping with my girl. Yea I was reading the Zion national park review about taking at least 1-2 days there. Gotta make reservations on dog friendly hotels/ motels because im bringing Katya along. lol.

:o:

Temp's going to be brutal that time of year. Expect temps consistently above 32c during the day. Should go in September or October, not too cold, but not warm either. Just right for people that hate both Summer and Winter:lol:.

Average August Temperatures for Utah - Current Results

Someday, bro, wouldnt' it be awesome if Sven, you and I did a cross country trip? hahaha. I'm sure we'd all enjoy it.

I vote for Norway or Croatia:yahoo:.

Yeah that'll be something ! :)

I'm planning on challenging @SvenSvensonov to a swim across Lake Michigan - I am a pretty decent swimmer if I should say so myself ! :smokin:

You know I'm planning on going for a semi-cross Pakistan trip before next year ! :azn:

I had the chance of going for a mini mountaineering expedition to the Northern parts of Pakistan last year but work commitments prevented me from doing so ! :(

:o:

Temp's going to be brutal that time of year. Expect temps consistently above 32c during the day. Should go in September or October, not too cold, but not warm either. Just right for people that hate both Summer and Winter:lol:.

Average August Temperatures for Utah - Current Results

buahahaha oh shieet....!

I'm going to burn then, while my girl is going to 'tan' hahaha. Time to load up on sun blocks at Walmart. :lol::hitwall:

You're staying in VA this summer? I hear Ocean City in Maryland is nice during summer, buddy.

I vote for Norway or Croatia:yahoo:.

BLONDE GIRLS GALORE!?!?

:agree:

Blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, too? :smitten:

buahahaha oh shieet....!

I'm going to burn then, while my girl is going to 'tan' hahaha. Time to load up on sun blocks at Walmart. :lol::hitwall:

You live in Jersey right?

pauly-d-600.jpg

You'll fit right in with a tan:sarcastic:

BLONDE GIRLS GALORE!?!?

:agree:

Blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, too? :smitten:

:whistle:Not what I was thinking at all... ;)

You're staying in VA this summer? I hear Ocean City in Maryland is nice during summer, buddy.

Nope:yahoo:. These best part of pushing back our marriage is that we get to spend with our families in Sweden instead; honeymooning across Europe. No heat for me (well, not from the Sun:partay:.)

Take that summer:chilli:!!!

Beware, once u go west u forget the rest.
Maybe u will leave ur girl, buy a horse, a winchester and some nice cowboy hat and ride into the sunset :partay::azn:
I love UT

:o:The Norwegians would go all Viking on you if they heard that. That's a capital crime in Norway... and they don't have the death penalty!

:butcher:

On a serious note what exactly is the difference between Sweden, Norway and Finland barring the fact that they're separate countries ? :unsure:

And @SvenSvensonov where is @Víðarr ? :angry:

Does she not know how many threads on Submarines I had to read through just to get an idea of what I was saying and what everyone else was talking about so that I could say something intelligent ? :mad:

And she didn't even bother replying to my post ! :cry:

Yeah that'll be something ! :)

I'm planning on challenging @SvenSvensonov to a swim across Lake Michigan - I am a pretty decent swimmer if I should say so myself ! :smokin:

You know I'm planning on going for a semi-cross Pakistan trip before next year ! :azn:

I had the chance of going for a mini mountaineering expedition to the Northern parts of Pakistan last year but work commitments prevented me from doing so ! :(

You swim , buddy? Oh yes Lake Michigan is beautiful to swim, ive been sailing there when I was in Chicago a few years ago, there's a place in Chicago where you can both swim and kayak , and the view of Gold Coast area of Chicago is resplendent. To be honest that's one of the reasons why I love going back to Chicago--- to enjoy the view from Lake Shore Drive. :)

And a semi cross trip in Pakistan? I can only imagine how breathtaking the view is over there ! Ive seen some pictures in the threads here of the northern parts of the country. Gorgeous. :)

On a serious note what exactly is the difference between Sweden, Norway and Finland barring the fact that they're separate countries ? :unsure:

Fins speak a completely different language, while Swedish and Norwegian are very similar, but not the same (we can still understand each other though, read each other's words too).

Finland also wasn't a contributor to the Viking clans, though Vikings most definitely made it through Finland. Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Norway are the Viking nations.

Since Finland was part of Sweden, Norway too (known as Norway-Sweden Union between Sweden and Norway) they share a common cultural identity though, Vikings or not.

History of Finland

Finland:omghaha:. No Vikings for you:haha:

You swim , buddy? Oh yes Lake Michigan is beautiful to swim, ive been sailing there when I was in Chicago a few years ago, there's a place in Chicago where you can both swim and kayak , and the view of Gold Coast area of Chicago is resplendent. To be honest that's one of the reasons why I love going back to Chicago--- to enjoy the view from Lake Shore Drive. :)

And a semi cross trip in Pakistan? I can only imagine how breathtaking the view is over there ! Ive seen some pictures in the threads here of the northern parts of the country. Gorgeous. :)

I was a religious swimmer before the dengue outbreak ended up closing our community pool ! :(

Yup I know Lake Michigan is truly breath-taking; I was there a couple of months ago in Chicago ! Wonderful city....but it was cold even in the summers there....here I was wearing 3-4 layers of clothing and men and women were jogging in their shorts ! :o:

pauly-d-600-jpg.212522

You'll fit right in with a tan:sarcastic:

Yea man, tons of Italian girls over here. Bella bambina..! ;)

:whistle:Not what I was thinking at all... ;)

ha ha ha! Seriously, if you're down for Eurotrip, i'll accommodate it. I just need to schedule it. Norway would be perfect tho man, ive never been there before !!

Fins speak a completely different language, while Swedish and Norwegian are very similar, but not the same (we can still understand each other though).

Finland also wasn't a contributor to the Viking clans, though Vikings most definitely made it through Finland. Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Norway are the Viking nations.

Since Finland was part of Sweden, Norway too, they share a common cultural identity though, Vikings or not.

History of Finland

That's what I heard ! Isnt' Finnish similar to Hungarian? The lexical similarities to Altaic languages is precarious!

Fins speak a completely different language, while Swedish and Norwegian are very similar, but not the same (we can still understand each other though).

Since Finland was part of Sweden, Norway too (known as Norway-Sweden Union between Sweden and Norway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia they share a common cultural identity though, Vikings or not.

History of Finland

You guys all look the same to me ! :oops:

But then @Nihonjin1051 too looks like a Korean to me ! :ashamed:

I am pretty bad with connecting faces with someone's ethnicity/country ! :(

Back
Top Bottom