What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

What interest you have in a "bot" short of electronic messenger app?

He might tell you that US see us Indians as a partner in countering global terrorism and then say good bye. :lol:

Believe me dude. He is real...ooooooooooooo

He says things here more formally...but in reality he loves guns and drones.

It will be nice to meet @VCheng

And he will talk endlessly about his car, weather and food he eats... must be the most boring times you have ever spend .

What interest you have in a "bot" short of electronic messenger app?

He might tell you that US see us Indians as a partner in countering global terrorism and then say good bye. :lol:
@CENTCOM are two or three guys, if you have noticed their names at the end of their posts. One is Abdul Quddus and other is Ali khan I think. Its their shared account.

@CENTCOM are two or three guys, if you have noticed their names at the end of their posts. One is Abdul Quddus and other is Ali khan I think. Its their shared account.

Haroon Ahmad, Abdul Quddus and Ali Khan

And he will talk endlessly about his car, weather and food he eats... must be the most boring times you have ever spend .
Almost everyone I meet talk about these things first, their car, the food and restaurants they go to and then the weather of the city and after that other usual things.

Its a department and id is shared by many.

On the other hand, it might not be so. :D

I was in pakistan last month for a couple of weeks and nothing much to do----if I had the pm open here---I could have contacted a few of them in Lahore---.

:cray: I came under others :cray:

You got it!
Dr. Talon if dont want pain follow teaching of Buddha...... a line which is in my avatars too....
Conquer yourself than winning thousands battles then victory is yours solely. ......

Back
Top Bottom