What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Why the sudden change in tune ???

It's not me who's making your GF sound cheap.

Maybe i was a little too harsh :P

Dude, In all your effort to sound cool, did you think that I may have gifted her cheap phone because I dont have more money?

How come my gifting her a cheap phone make her cheap. Now keep your nose out if you cant be sorry for your stupidity.

Np . . . . :angel:

Dude, In all your effort to sound cool, did you think that I may have gifted her cheap phone because I dont have more money?

How come my gifting her a cheap phone make her cheap. Now keep your nose out if you cant be sorry for your stupidity.

Indi Calm down,he didn't mean to say that. . I am sorry if you feel bad . . :sad:

Sorry dude didn't mean to hurt anyone. i was just trying to see a member's reaction.

Sorry again.

What's happening here? :what:

i was just trying to see a member's reaction.
296622-bigthumbnail.jpg

Easier said than done...I never actually wanted to do PhD but I didnt really have a proper plan so accepted whatever came my way....
Dear I m not saying for the sake of saying.... I myself spent 2yrs in preparing for IIT alone patiently leaving my Future at risk though I managed it some how even without clearing IIT..... So I know what am saying my dear future Dr.....

Good luck with that!! I hate Physics! :D

Honestly when I tell people I am doing a PhD they view me similarly... :cray:

Well is your hair all messed up and do you wear glasses? :D Theres a girl in my school doing Phd and she is hot like god damn. Even tried getting a date with her but :( :(

Dear I m not saying for the sake of saying.... I myself spent 2yrs in preparing for IIT alone patiently leaving my Future at risk though I managed it some how even without clearing IIT..... So I know what am saying my dear future Dr.....
Hmmm...All I am saying is it is easier to say I would have done a PhD than actually doing a PhD...

Want to meet CENTCOM.

What interest you have in a "bot" short of electronic messenger app?

He might tell you that US see us Indians as a partner in countering global terrorism and then say good bye. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom