What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Its not my fault it (Physics) just flies over my head (in different colours like they say pass with flying colours :P ) defying Newton's laws :cray:

@rmi5 so why Electronics? Whats your project about?

;)I like Physics subject and all great shows related to science and physics minus chemistry like Cosmos and Michio Kaku etc etc.

Its not my fault it (Physics) just flies over my head (in different colours like they say pass with flying colours :P ) defying Newton's laws :cray:
:rofl: most of ladies have the same sense about physics, although many of them have very good intelligent in physics, and even are superior to guys. It may looks intimidating, but it is a very beautiful science.
BTW, Newton is not my favorite person. You can defy him and his laws as much as you want.:enjoy:
@rmi5 so why Electronics? Whats your project about?

My work is a mixed of physics of devices and circuit design. We try to develop new technologies and also circuits for the next generation electronics devices. :-)

:rofl: most of ladies have the same sense about physics, although many of them have very good intelligent in physics, and even are superior to guys. It may looks intimidating, but it is a very beautiful science.
BTW, Newton is not my favorite person. You can defy him and his laws as much as you want.:enjoy:

My work is a mixed of physics of devices and circuit design. We try to develop new technologies and also circuits for the next generation electronics devices. :-)
ooooooooo i love circuits, but i hate physics

Ah physics :smitten: my high school crush
Update:
internet device broke, will get it fixed tommorow :(
:cry::cry: typing on mobile :(

I am 1.5 yrs in a total of 4-5 yrs :cray: long way long way! I am aiming for 4 yrs but 1 of my supervisor is anxious and rushing me to finish up in 3 while the other is relaxed on 5!
Good you have a very long way to go..... I hope you get a chance to add Dr before your name soon n we get a chance to congratulate you.....
if I had not done engineering then I would certainly done phd in quantum physics from some good university. ........

Good you have a very long way to go..... I hope you get a chance to add Dr before your name soon n we get a chance to congratulate you.....
if I had not done engineering then I would certainly done phd in quantum physics from some good university. ........
Easier said than done...I never actually wanted to do PhD but I didnt really have a proper plan so accepted whatever came my way....

damn.. There isn't even a thanks button on mobile :hitwall:
@levina need some advice..
I'll email you later today.

@levina is standing in a que somewhere to get an identity card to vote .

She had her chance when a card called Aadhar card was supplied through bribes to illegal migrants.

damn.. There isn't even a thanks button on mobile :hitwall:
@levina need some advice..
I'll email you later today.

I use mobile most of the time to acess pdf.
Are you using your browser???Dont use app if you're facing issues.
You should see a thumb icon towards the bottom of a post like this.
image.jpg

@levina is standing in a que somewhere to get an identity card to vote .

She had her chance when a card called Aadhar card was supplied through bribes to illegal migrants.

And you were standing right behind me in that que.:coffee:
You're such a jealous Machu.:p:

Nobody mentioned me yet...do you people sincerely believe you'd blow up if you met with me? :D

Back
Top Bottom