What's new

PCB bosses give thumbs down to ‘Big Three’ proposal

In certain society people have trade marked culture based on wealth status

It's not certain society..it is developing society.

And It is not wealth exactly ..it is achievement and merits which happens to generate wealth in developing society or developed society.

It is regressive societies in which social status is tagged with birth.take example of any tribal society.Why it is birth ? then again traditions and customs says so.

Last edited:
Yeah - They are as good as Rahul Gandhi & Manmohan Singh is.

And before telling others and boosting about money, try to look into your house.

Are you saying Manmohan singh is chu*iya ? only a retard can say so. He has achieved many things in life .To start he has done doctorate in economics from oxford university on his guts.

Yahi kar ke dikha do tum ? just apply to oxford university ..tumko apni aukaat samajh aa jayegi jab wo tumhare muh par application form maarrenge.

guys... this is about cricket... and its financing.. maintaining stadiums and teams needs money.. players are professionals and not amateurs.. they want money..
how many of you believe in equal monetary contribution to ICC...

Are you saying Manmohan singh is chu*iya ? only a retard can say so. He has achieved many things in life .To start he has done doctorate in economics from oxford university on his guts.

Yahi kar ke dikha do tum ? just apply to oxford university ..tumko apni aukaat samajh aa jayegi jab wo tumhare muh par application form maarrenge.

Regarding MMS - Indian have given dozen more titles to him other than that :lol:

Main tu bhai 8th standard main he school se bhaag gia tha, mujhe tu ab koi metric mai bhi admission nahi de ga :frown:

Regarding MMS - Indian have given dozen more titles to him other than that :lol:

Main tu bhai 8th standard main he school se bhaag gia tha, mujhe tu ab koi metric mai bhi admission nahi de ga :frown:

Badke to bahut maar li ...aayina dekha to apni aukaat samajh aa gayi.

Tum duniya ke anokhe namoone nahi ho ...Tumhare jaise har country aur har society main milate hain ,India main bhi hain.

Badke to bahut maar li ...aayina dekha to apni aukaat samajh aa gayi.

Tum duniya ke anokhe namoone nahi ho ...Tumhare jaise har country aur har society main milate hain ,India main bhi hain.

Seriously - tum tu maire L par he sawar ho gaay ho, Rivers of honey & milk don't flow in your country, I don't want to go to that level to show your aukaat, you know it very well - and it's not my nature to make fun of certain things.

Seriously - tum tu maire L par he sawar ho gaay ho, Rivers of honey & milk don't flow in your country, I don't want to go to that level to show your aukaat, you know it very well - and it's not my nature to make fun of certain things.

abe inti nautanki karne baad ab tu moral high ground le rha hai ?
tu kya hai aur teri aukaat kya hai yeh sabne dekh liya...

thodi si sharam hai to jaake PCB ko bol India se paise mat le

Jaane dete hain yaar ... Ek chutiya ko sab chutiya dikhate hain siwa khud ke ...

This raise a valid point that if England and Australian board would have came up with such silly proposal in past then India team would never be test cricket nation and never become strong cricket board in present

[video]

Another debate

[video]

lo aik aur saffron Chaddi aa gia sawari k liay, Read my earlier posts, i never objected on change of formula for funds distribution.

lo aik aur saffron Chaddi aa gia sawari k liay, Read my earlier posts, i never objected on change of formula for funds distribution.

tereko chaaddiyon mein bada interest hai :D
saffron chaddi saffron chaddi laga ke rakha hai..tu nhi pehanta kya ?

yeh kya jananiyon ki tarah passive aggressive emotional bullsh!t kar rha hai
jo bhi tera rona dhona hai woh final draft ke baad kariyo...samjha ?

These sons of laxmi mittal start barging about money and destroy every discussion :angry:
Empty vessels make the most noise

Bekaari jab millionaire bun jahey tu apey se bahir ho jata hai isliya kehte hein k khuda gunjey ko ball(matlab hair) na dey :D

Not that I'm a great fan of this move by big three... but PCB bosses 'thumbs' are quite irreverent here no matter how much noise they make. End of the day BCCI will have it's own way. Having said that.... RIP to the great game of glorious uncertainty!

Back
Top Bottom