What's new

Pashto Corner

Pahtu is a difficult langauge ...You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun ...!
If you are from pakhtun origin only then u can learn or else u would be like " za b ersha b larsha b" what are we suppose to use

You may be right but I have tried a lot to teach pashtu to my non pakhtun friend but they could not learn except one from Kohat who use to live in islamabad.

Languages can only be learnt by listening :) teaching is not the way.

Sometimes back i was having trouble with Afghan pashto but now i am used to it and when i write in their dialect our locals get confused

Can someone tell me what does Khar bachay means?....

then you have not seen or met any. I know many who speak better pashto than you and me

it means khotay da putar

Ohhhhh so that's what my dada keeps saying to prank callers.... And khatmal means bed bug, right?.

then you have not seen or met any. I know many who speak better pashto than you and me
I have seen many and they give away their real identity from miles away when they utter the first word ....An English from UK was student at Pashtu Department, Peshwar ...He claimed to be as fluent as natives ...someone asked him what does 'Akko Bakko Sarsindaqo' means and he was like :o:
:lol:

I have seen many and they give away their real identity from miles away when they utter the first word ....An English from UK was student at Pashtu Department, Peshwar ...He claimed to be as fluent as natives ...someone asked him what does 'Akko Bakko Sarsindaqo' means and he was like :o:
:lol:

Speaking fluently and knowing what exactly a stupid phrase or mocking word means is a different thing. if you ask a fellow pashtun even he or she would not tell you exactly what does it mean

if you ask a fellow pashtun even he or she would not tell you exactly what does it mean
That would be sufficient to declare them as not 'Pashtuns' .... unless you are not judging someone with the standard of Pashtu that is spoken by 'Kharya' ....:azn:

3 languages I wanted to learn so badly. Pashtu, French & Spanish.
None learned so far, not even a word.:undecided: How cruel it is?

Anyone can try and learn to speak fluently, @Sage is acting elitist and all, i am not buying his theory lolzzz.
But i hate accented urdu ,only clear accents do justice 2 this beautiful language.

And honestly iwnt judge anyones lingual skills by some specific expressions cuz that way many wouldnt know such in urdu as well.

Taso selfish acting de
سیج نازاض نا هونا پلیز

Acha chalo no one believes each others theory,na teri na meri lets move on to next lecture,

How will we say, stop biting ur nails genius?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom