What's new

Pashto Corner

We are in your darbar Queen, to please you, we uncouth akhroats wil try our best to speak urdu like Delhi-walas and Lucknow-walas...........with paan in our mouths
Pure urdu accent has nothing to do with delhi and lucknow walas, so keep ur racist remarks to urself , and better stuff some paan in ur mouth to stop urself from talking such stuff. And yes u are uncouth.

Urdu is a beautiful language and whether one is pushtoon, punjabi or from anywhere it only sounds perfect on neutral accent. And thats that.

Oh and even urdu isnt my mother tongue technically but iwont care for any other lang beyond it

I am a pathan tooo in my head. I will learn fast. Btw talk abt being discouraging: 'You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun' :angry:

Lekin aik baat yeh bhi keu hoti hai kay pukhtoons ka urdu accent bohat clear nahi hota, i know there are who have it perfect but iknow soooooo many whose is heavily pushtoo accented urdu accent. Is it due to difference in phoentics etc

It's hard but not that much.
be confident. i have Gujar friends "punjabi origion" and they learn Pushto from me in the previous 3 years . and now pushto seems their mother tongue when they speak.

A real Pashtun is always weak in adopting Urdu ....i tell you :dirol:
"umooman" aisa hota hay. "har dafa' aisa nahe hota..
you can take me as an example. only 3 years with urdu environment and now i am very very good with my "Urdu speaking " ..
Encourage her instead of discouraging her.

Spoiled Brat, Urdu is not our mother tongue , neither we speak it on daily basis, it is language of Hindostanis .......so dont make ''demands" that we pashtuns and others should speak it in perfect and accurate accent.....Grow up and stop being snotty brat
Sorry to cut you off here mate, Pakistan was once Hindustan. And since Pakistan exists, Pashtuns are part of it, they are so called Pakistani. So your theory or logic about calling Urdu a Hindustani language is utterly wrong. And stop differentiating or detaching Pashtuns from Pakistan.

Urdu is not your mother language that's another story, you don't have to have an accurate accent, but one must understand it at least. Like me I am craving to learn Pashtu, who cares if I pick up the accent or not. Similarly if you do understand Urdu, why bother about accent. A valid point deserves a credit, and you got one on this. Now cheers.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Languages can only be learnt by listening :) teaching is not the way.

Sometimes back i was having trouble with Afghan pashto but now i am used to it and when i write in their dialect our locals get confused

I spent my childhood in KPK till i was about 11....spoke pashto with my friends there and my urdu also had a pashto accent to it !
But i guess i have shitty memory as now i have lost it completely :(

It's hard but not that much.
be confident. i have Gujar friends "punjabi origion" and they learn Pushto from me in the previous 3 years . and now pushto seems their mother tongue when they speak.

"umooman" aisa hota hay. "har dafa' aisa nahe hota..
you can take me as an example. only 3 years with urdu environment and now i am very very good with my "Urdu speaking " ..
Encourage her instead of discouraging her.
Thans for the encouragement. A general know how of any lang cud be gained by anyone, becoming a pro is time taking an i am ok with moderate level proficiency.
Heyyy ....it's a syndrome ...are you biting your nails o_O
Nahi lolzz woh nai hai.

Thans for the encouragement. A general know how of any lang cud be gained by anyone, becoming a pro is time taking an i am ok with moderate level proficiency.

hahaha... haan jesy me farsi bolta hun.
Constitutional Candle ! Chaka khobsurat maloom mishi ... :smitten::smitten:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Dont embarrass yourself mate, Hindi or Urdu are native languages of Delhi and U.P, they are Hindostani languages.
Really and where did Pakistan come from? Care to elaborate.
Like I said before,you better get your intentions right instead of provoking Pashtun agenda here. For me we are all Pakistanis, no matter what language we speak, you will never hear me calling any one Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Muhajir, an Alien or what ever for any reason.

Really and where did Pakistan come from? Care to elaborate.
Like I said before,you better get your intentions right instead of provoking Pashtun agenda here. For me we are all Pakistanis, no matter what language we speak, you will never hear me calling any one Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Muhajir, an Alien or what ever for any reason.
He isnt a pakistani. He is an afghan refugee in pakistan and typical hater. I dont know why admins despite perma banning him before, allowed him back to this site. He is extremely full of himself and his pushtoon nonsense pride and extremely racist person. What surprises me is aik tau khud outsider hai,baahir say akay hamaray mulk may betha hai, then he talks the way that it makes pakistanis feel foreigner on their own land. Moonh utha kay ajatay hain.

And u losrr samandri u dare open ur stupid mouth abt Urdu again and then watch it

He isnt a pakistani. He is an afghan refugee in pakistan and typical hater. I dont know why admins despite perma banning him before, allowed him back to this site. He is extremely full of himself and his pushtoon nonsense pride and extremely racist person. What surprises me is aik tau khud outsider hai,baahir say akay hamaray mulk may betha hai, then he talks the way that it makes pakistanis feel foreigner on their own land. Moonh utha kay ajatay hain.

And u losrr samandri u dare open ur stupid mouth abt Urdu again and then watch it

I don't mind freedom of speech. I don't know this person at all, but if he is, what u declared him as, then he is beyond humanity even grace. I feel sorry for him to be so ungrateful to this very mother land who provided shelter in need. Such people lack complete sincerity to even their own kind and contrarily damage the society instead of doing any good.

Bibi hosla rakh, samandri is Pakistani.

Bibi hosla rakh, samandri is Pakistani.
Mera hosla hai. Ab aap kar lain hosla upon learning he isnt a pakistani, but an afghani.

Galat tareeqon say citizenship lainay say koi pakistani nahi ban jata.

Urdu and Hindi are native languages of U.P and Delhi (India). Dont expect us to be "Urdu-fied/Hindi-fied", We are not bitches of you Mohajirs, dont expect us to be

Urdu is a mother tongue of Mohajirs and Indian citizens of Delhi and UP, for me its just one of the language of communication with non-pashtuns..........In fact i give more importance to English, the official language of Pakistan.

I ain't a Muhajir, was born and brought up in Pakistan:pakistan:. Urdu is my mother language and the national language of Pakistan for your d amn information. And what's up with these Muhajir and Pashtun words. Aren't you one as many others are "Muhajir"? I don't give a f uk what you think and who you are, you are just obsessed with national social phobia and feel discrimination to be called a Pakistani. Shamain was right and indeed we don't need bitches like you to spread hatred.

I even know, there is no need play Bigul in front of buffalo like you, as you will still brig nonsense. So I am calling my self off from this thread. A piece of advise "Better get yourself into some kind of a rehab or something to learn ethical, social and moral values, which I believe your parents haven't taught you at all". Will help you a great deal. Good luck.

Urdu and Hindi are native languages of U.P and Delhi (India). Dont expect us to be "Urdu-fied/Hindi-fied", We are not bitches of you Mohajirs, dont expect us to be

Urdu is a mother tongue of Mohajirs and Indian citizens of Delhi and UP, for me its just one of the language of communication with non-pashtuns..........In fact i give more importance to English, the official language of Pakistan.

Who do you mean by "we"?.
We complain Urdu speakers are not patriotic and when they are, people like you pull off your shenanigans. If you have a speck of honor in you, don't honor Urdu speakers, nobody's asking you to do that, honor the last wish of the Quaid and go kill yourself. Cheerio.

Who do you mean by "we"?.
We complain Urdu speakers are not patriotic and when they are, people like you pull off your shenanigans. If you have a speck of honor in you, don't honor Urdu speakers, nobody's asking you to do that, honor the last wish of the Quaid and go kill yourself. Cheerio.
He isnt pakistani in the first place. An afghan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom