What's new

Pashto Corner

Hahahaha Ididnt mean that lolzzzzzzz

What is da, poza, era, ghata,? what da means in pushto and che as well
Poza=nose
dera=boht
ghata=moti
da=hay
Can SomeOne help me in changing the title of this thread from "Pashto corner" to "aao bacho Pashto sekhay" :undecided: ,, :)

Poza=nose
dera=boht
ghata=moti
da=hay
Can SomeOne help me in changing the title of this thread from "Pashto corner" to "aao bacho Pashto sekhay" :undecided: ,, :)
Dera merabani,ghata merabani lolzzzzzz

Oh lemme learn fron here whats the harm.

Dera merabani,ghata merabani lolzzzzzz

Oh lemme learn fron here whats the harm.
Of course you can.
dera=boht (for feelings/or imaginary things or something related to 'talks" e.g; dera mehrbani (boht mehrbani)
ghata=moti/mota... used for things.. eg; ghata kheta (mota pait),

11539631_484007168435487_3630915343037166281_n.jpg

akhtar de umbarak sha.
Its so difficult, akhtar means?
Eid ko akhtar kehtay hain ?

It's a line from Pashtu traditional folksong ....:yay:
Aur matlab na batana kabhi...!
-------------------
How do we say,

I am so upsetttt with you.

------------

Hahaha @chauvunist chauvi rorra and @Sage , sta poza dera ghata da
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. Ahem

Dekha may nay kaisi pushto boli
Acha lemmr practice
Za ta ta daira ghussa yum

Yum yum goes like yummmy yummmy foood
Pahtu is a difficult langauge ...You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun ...!

Pahtu is a difficult langauge ...You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun ...!
I am a pathan tooo in my head. I will learn fast. Btw talk abt being discouraging: 'You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun' :angry:

Lekin aik baat yeh bhi keu hoti hai kay pukhtoons ka urdu accent bohat clear nahi hota, i know there are who have it perfect but iknow soooooo many whose is heavily pushtoo accented urdu accent. Is it due to difference in phoentics etc

I am a pathan tooo in my head. I will learn fast. Btw talk abt being discouraging: 'You can learn it well only if you were born a Pashtun' :angry:

Lekin aik baat yeh bhi keu hoti hai kay pukhtoons ka urdu accent bohat clear nahi hota, i know there are who have it perfect but iknow soooooo many whose is heavily pushtoo accented urdu accent. Is it due to difference in phoentics etc
You may be a Pashtun in head ...but being Pashtun in real is a whole different thing ...You are right I should not have discouraged you and that was not my aim either ....
And you are very precise that Pashtuns have a very rough accent of Urdu ...I am one living example of it ...If I share my Urdu poetry with you, you won't believe that such Urdu has been written by a Pashtun, but If you heard me speaking Urdu ..you will be like :rofl:
A real Pashtun is always weak in adopting Urdu ....i tell you :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom