What's new

Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is not only limited to only Bharatrasksak and wikipedia.
But i will be more then happy to enlighten another misinformed friend from across the border.

pathankot.jpg

According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute database, USSR supplied 12 Mig-21F to IAF in 1963. Ironically non of the Mig-21F variants acquired in 1963 were never seen in the combat again and their is no photographic record that proves IAF Mig-21F from 65 war survived.

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

yes internet is more than bharatrakshak aand wikepedia but cerainly it is more than Pakdef and other pakistani forums.....i asked for links not cut and paste stuff...give me a link of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute database not a quote from it....i can certainly give a lot over it.....let me give you a neutral link by Sqn leader. B.Henry,British assistant military attache to Pakistan in 1971

http://orbat.com/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1971_kills.pdf
http://www.ordersofbattle.darkscape.net/site/history/volume5/508/IAF_1965war_kills.pdf

Library of Congress Country Studies VERSION

Unable to deter India's activities in the eastern sector, on December 3, 1971, Pakistan launched an air attack in the western sector on a number of Indian airfields, including Ambala in Haryana, Amritsar in Punjab, and Udhampur in Jammu and Kashmir. The attacks did not succeed in inflicting substantial damage. The Indian air force retaliated the next day and quickly achieved air superiority. On the ground, the strategy in the eastern sector marked a significant departure from previous Indian battle plans and tactics, which had emphasized set-piece battles and slow advances. The strategy adopted was a swift, three-pronged assault of nine infantry divisions with attached armored units and close air support that rapidly converged on Dhaka, the capital of East Pakistan. Lieutenant General Sagat Singh, who commanded the eighth, twenty-third, and fifty-seventh divisions, led the Indian thrust into East Pakistan. As these forces attacked Pakistani formations, the Indian air force rapidly destroyed the small air contingent in East Pakistan and put the Dhaka airfield out of commission

all on PAKISTAN'S behalf i was willing to say you have mentioned,
THANK YOU.

Usually its below my dignity to reply to third grade posts such as honour's but then I should take the honor of educating misinformed trolls. This is my last reply in this thread on air war subject because you are taking the discussion off topic.
You could have at least taken the effort to google Stockholm International Peace Research Institute and surfaced the website to find the data. Or do you need help?
And you should have defiantly bothered to read articles which clearly states the source, btw its air enthusiastic magazine.
yes internet is more than bharatrakshak aand wikepedia but cerainly it is more than Pakdef and other pakistani forums.....i asked for links not cut and paste stuff...give me a link of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute database not a quote from it....i can certainly give a lot over it.....let me give you a neutral link by Sqn leader. B.Henry,British assistant military attache to Pakistan in 1971

http://orbat.com/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1971_kills.pdf
http://www.ordersofbattle.darkscape.net/site/history/volume5/508/IAF_1965war_kills.pdf

Not only are you deluded and misinformed but quite not so smart as well to comprehend few this and that on your own. Trolls have made habit of being spoon fed all the way.
Your orbat and orderofbattle source are nothing but utter nonsense, nonfactual data and 90% of research are based on Indian bias sources thus not neutral at all.

Soon after 1965 war PAF easily disapproved pathological lair indian claim by flying 86 sabres 10 starfighters and 20 b-57 which comprised of PAF combat strength not to forget the combat air craft that were not able to fly after the war due to lack of spares which were sanctioned by US.

The fallowing article is from 1969 Flight International magazine published by john frickr.

fricker.jpg

1111111111111.jpg

As for 1971 IAF claims.
The creditability of orbat.com/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1971 ends right their with a false claims of destroying up to 10 PAF Mirages. Nothing but pack of lies and propaganda to satisfy indian ego.

Non of PAF mirages were ever shot down by IAF.
Air enthusiastic article.
scan0001-6.jpg

Usually its below my dignity to reply to third grade posts such as honour's but then I should take the honor of educating misinformed trolls. This is my last reply in this thread on air war subject because you are taking the discussion off topic.
You could have at least taken the effort to google Stockholm International Peace Research Institute and surfaced the website to find the data. Or do you need help?
And you should have defiantly bothered to read articles which clearly states the source, btw its air enthusiastic magazine.

Not only are you deluded and misinformed but quite not so smart as well to comprehend few this and that on your own. Trolls have made habit of being spoon fed all the way.
Your orbat and orderofbattle source are nothing but utter nonsense, nonfactual data and 90% of research are based on Indian bias sources thus not neutral at all.

Soon after 1965 war PAF easily disapproved pathological lair indian claim by flying 86 sabres 10 starfighters and 20 b-57 which comprised of PAF combat strength not to forget the combat air craft that were not able to fly after the war due to lack of spares which were sanctioned by US.

The fallowing article is from 1969 Flight International magazine published by john frickr.

fricker.jpg

1111111111111.jpg

As for 1971 IAF claims.
The creditability of orbat.com/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1971 ends right their with a false claims of destroying up to 10 PAF Mirages. Nothing but pack of lies and propaganda to satisfy indian ego.

Non of PAF mirages were ever shot down by IAF.
Air enthusiastic article.
scan0001-6.jpg

again a pak source....seems you dont wanna come out of your limit of pakdef.......i dont want cut/paste stuff from useless pakistani sources....give me some credible link......

else just sit in front of pc and watch some movie...dont try to make your own history here..........

again a pak source....seems you dont wanna come out of your limit of pakdef.......i dont want cut/paste stuff from useless pakistani sources....give me some credible link......

else just sit in front of pc and watch some movie...dont try to make your own history here..........

Are you retarded or somthing? or either you are too brain washed with indian propaganda thats why you are too deluded to believe in reality.
All of those articles that i have posted are not even Pakistani:lol: goes to show that you are too deluded to read the articles because it clearly shatters all indian myths.
LInk to 65 war article written by John Frickr
The 71 war article is from "Air Enthusiastic" magazine not a pakistani source. One of the member from Netowrk54 WAFF forum got hold of such a limited edition published in 70s and scanned the pages for us.
Truly amazed by your skills of being denial.

Are you retarded or somthing? or either you are too brain washed with indian propaganda thats why you are too deluded to believe in reality.
All of those articles that i have posted are not even Pakistani:lol: goes to show that you are too deluded to read the articles because it clearly shatters all indian myths.
The 71 war article is from "Air Enthusiastic" magazine not a pakistani source. One of the member from Netowrk54 WAFF forum got hold of such a limited edition published in 70s and scanned the pages for us.
ok 22 mirages......first tell me if global security is a worthy neutral link or not????????????????????

a part from its history of paf......
After the war Pakistan recieved 28 or more Mirage 5s which were ordered before the war, plus the 10 Mirage III RPs ordered after the war. A dozen and a half other Mirages were procured from Lebenon and France to build up numbers......

also how was john fricker was related to war....i gave you the link by B.Henry who was on your side.....british military attache to ur country
if b.henry is worthless so is john......also the Air Enthusiastic scan has some white blots...which challenge its article...anything about it.......

well after I Googled this Air Enthusiastic magazine ,i found it was started in 1974 and the name is air enthusiast.....so get ur sources correct.......
same magzines quote..........Operated by Number 9 "Griffin" squadron, the F-104 served the PAF in a satisfied manner in the 1965 war but had become outclassed in the 1971 war with India when up to 8 Starfighters were lost while accounting for 2 kills

so got anything else.......

ok 22 mirages......first tell me if global security is a worthy neutral link or not????????????????????

a part from its history of paf......
After the war Pakistan recieved 28 or more Mirage 5s which were ordered before the war, plus the 10 Mirage III RPs ordered after the war. A dozen and a half other Mirages were procured from Lebenon and France to build up numbers......

I feel like now its below my dignity to answer a troll like you who is beyond shadow of any dough the laughing stock.
Global Security does not conducts research on its own rather it uses various sources to compile its article.
And sorry I can not understand what you are trying to say about Mirages. Are you trying to say that PAF operated more then 22 Mirages in 71 war and actually lost as many as 10 just because a pathological liar indian said so?

I feel like now its below my dignity to answer a troll like you who is beyond shadow of any dough the laughing stock.
Global Security does not conducts research on its own rather it uses various sources to compile its article.
And sorry I can not understand what you are trying to say about Mirages. Are you trying to say that PAF operated more then 22 Mirages in 71 war and actually lost as many as 10 just because a pathological liar indian said so?

Don't use the word DIGNITY...that's beyond your level.....
global security is not right
B.Henry is a troll
Wikipedia is a troll..
A post against you from the same magazine is a troll...
Dassault aviation is wrong...

who is right ??????? you
not again.....
now its beyond my DIGNITY to even answer your TROLLS...

now please lets stick to the topic of f-16 v/s su-30mki......

dont start your :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: again...

also how was john fricker was related to war....i gave you the link by B.Henry who was on your side.....british military attache to ur country
if b.henry is worthless so is john......also the Air Enthusiastic scan has some white blots...which challenge its article...anything about it.......
You are being typical deluded indian. Reality is just beyond acceptance of most of Indians like you.
John Fricker was a defence analyst and he conducted research on his own based on authentic reports. He clearly mentioned that Pakistan air force flew 86 sabres 10 starfighters and 20 b-57 in a parade soon after the end of the war! This fact alone disproves any indian myth of destroying 50-60 PAF fighters.
Where as if you would have bother to read your own provided sources by misinformed B Henry he is basically relying on Indian sources such as laughing stock bharatraksa.
same magzines quote..........Operated by Number 9 "Griffin" squadron, the F-104 served the PAF in a satisfied manner in the 1965 war but had become outclassed in the 1971 war with India when up to 8 Starfighters were lost while accounting for 2 kills
so got anything else.......
Do you have a link for this source?

You are being typical deluded indian. Reality is just beyond acceptance of most of Indians like you.
J

pakistanis always live in their own cocoon of lies.
till a evening before liberation of bangladesh ... pakistani media was showing wverything is in control.
just next evening b.d. was liberated.

this is just to show how deluded these guys are.

facebook , youtube , twitter , we know vats coming next.

stay living in ure own cocoon of lies and quit calling others deluded.

Don't use the word DIGNITY...that's beyond your level.....
Ofcourse, the word dignity is beyond my level after indulging myself with a troll of highest order like you who lacks comprehension and knowledge.

global security is not right
B.Henry is a troll
Wikipedia is a troll..
A post against you from the same magazine is a troll...
Dassault aviation is wrong...

Like i said. Global security is relying on Indian side of the story, they have not conducted any research on their own! But i see its quite hard for deluded indians to comprehend this fact!

Btw what is Dassault aviation "website" claiming? 22 Mirage-III were delivered to PAF before 71 war while nearly a squadron of Mirage-5 was on order which was not delivered before 71 war! The next batch of Mirages ordered by PAF was Mirage-5 which infact never saw any combat. Even if Mirage-5 were operational during 71 war the Indians are not even claiming any kills rather they are claiming victories on Mirage-III variants! Indian pathological lair claims of destroying 10 Mirages were easily disapproved by PAF by lining up its entire Mirage-III on the tarmac for the foreigner defence analysts and that picture clearly says 22 Mirages lined up and one going under a maintenance in a hanger while once crashed. I will ask the scanner to post another copy of the article without white marks. dont know why its their now and dont be under impression that the hidden words say 10 Mirages were lost in 71 war. :disagree:
who is right ??????? you
not again.....
Let the viewers decide.
now its beyond my DIGNITY to even answer your TROLLS...
dont start your :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: again...
You have clearly portrayed yourself.

pakistanis always live in their own cocoon of lies.
till a evening before liberation of bangladesh ... pakistani media was showing wverything is in control.
just next evening b.d. was liberated.

this is just to show how deluded these guys are.

facebook , youtube , twitter , we know vats coming next.

stay living in ure own cocoon of lies and quit calling others deluded.

Looks like another dumb fish has fallen to the bait.
Btw you have clearly defined my words of indians. good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom