What's new

Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being typical deluded indian. Reality is just beyond acceptance of most of Indians like you.
John Fricker was a defence analyst and he conducted research on his own based on authentic reports. He clearly mentioned that Pakistan air force flew 86 sabres 10 starfighters and 20 b-57 in a parade soon after the end of the war! This fact alone disproves any indian myth of destroying 50-60 PAF fighters.
Where as if you would have bother to read your own provided sources by misinformed B Henry he is basically relying on Indian sources such as laughing stock bharatraksa.

Do you have a link for this source?

well u need some lessons to have ability to learn and accept.......
the fighters showed in parade were routed via Libya and Jordan...Google it you will find a lot of links over it....better learn so history and manners..the earlier links by b.Henry had quoted the dassault official statements in the note...kindly check that.i gave you a lot of links but still you don't accept them...then nothing i can do.........u live in your own fantastic world....ok plz i dont want to divert the topic...so plz create a new thread for this...give it a title of your pathetic choice...then see what i m gonna tell u there...u want links....i will give you a big picture there.......
:tup::tup:

Mein kya soch ke aya tha is thread mein or yaha kya chal raha hai!

Guys, this thread is about f-16 blok 52 not mig 21's and sabres'

both are 4.5 gen fighters with little difference mki may be superior in few aspects but those are not really worth discussing.. block 52 is quite advanced and can engage mki easily.

here it goes nuts again!

for every citizen what his country has is always superior to what the enemy has... there will be no real conclusion in these kind of comparisons... just my view...

Great, you never stop amusing us with your third rate baseless childish posts.
well u need some lessons to have ability to learn and accept.......
Coming from a guy who is in state of denial.
the fighters showed in parade were routed via Libya and Jordan...Google it you will find a lot of links over it....better learn so history and manners..
:lol: The laughing stock you are!
PAF received Jordanian F-104 in 1971 war not in 65 you idiot! In fact PAF received no foreigner combat aircraft as immediate help which was the case in 71 war only.
You are proving to be even a bigger clown then i have anticipated!
the earlier links by b.Henry had quoted the dassault official statements in the note...kindly check that.i gave you a lot of links but still you don't accept them...
Again! The next batch of Mirages were V variant not III! PAF operated 24 Mirage-III in 71 war and IAF claimed Mirage-III kills not V variants! Is it so hard to comprehend or do you lack something? PAF easily disapproved IAF claim by lining up 22 Mirage-IIIs right after the end of 71 war! Only 1 was lost due to accident.
then nothing i can do.........u live in your own fantastic world....ok plz i dont want to divert the topic...so plz create a new thread for this...give it a title of your pathetic choice...then see what i m gonna tell u there...u want links....i will give you a big picture there.......
:tup::tup:
:lol::rofl: "fantastic world"
Kid do us all a favor, dont comment on threads where you have no clue and Knowledge. dont make a fool out of yourself.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
The last time i visited this thread it was very peaceful and discussions were all of technical nature. And today I just came here to see if there are any abnormal developments(peaceful discussion), but Thank God we are all well on track, after a few days time this thread has also become a battleground and a history class like usual.
Good to see, that everyting is Normal.:hitwall:

I find it astonishing that there is a thread about 18 F16/52 of PAF versis 230 su30mki of the indian air force.

Or should we use current nos which are 6 x F16/52 VERSIS 115 SU30MKI.

Which ever its a rediculous debate.

Yes i know there 44 older F16 which will receive MLU but please don,t start telling us they are going to match up to a Fully fledging tvc/pesa radar equipped su30mki carrying twice the bvr payload.

I find it astonishing that there is a thread about 18 F16/52 of PAF versis 230 su30mki of the indian air force.

Or should we use current nos which are 6 x F16/52 VERSIS 115 SU30MKI.

Which ever its a rediculous debate.

Yes i know there 44 older F16 which will receive MLU but please don,t start telling us they are going to match up to a Fully fledging tvc/pesa radar equipped su30mki carrying twice the bvr payload.

You are such a hope less stubborn case. You keep repeating same BS over and over again until you run out of breath.

44 + option for another squadron of used F-16s MLUed plus 18 + another 14 (recently ordered) = round about 100 F-16 is more then enough for PAF to handle IAF Su-30 threat. Su-30 wont be able to utilize its full potential radar range in dense electronic warfare environment such as in case of war. At least PAF feels confident and Indian officials are getting goosebumps from PAK new F-16s.

Last edited:
Common Friends Lets Come to the Topic...

Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anymore off topic posts, will get deleted.

Enough of this derailing.

Don't use the word DIGNITY...that's beyond your level.....
global security is not right
B.Henry is a troll
Wikipedia is a troll..
A post against you from the same magazine is a troll...
Dassault aviation is wrong...

who is right ??????? you
not again.....
now its beyond my DIGNITY to even answer your TROLLS...

now please lets stick to the topic of f-16 v/s su-30mki......

dont start your :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: again...

ok guys now stop fighting...here is the answer of your query, in 71 war Pakistan had 24 mirages based in Mauripoor base , karachi. India claimed that they have shot down 6 Mirages, which were proved wrong when PAF lined up 22 mirages with 1 in the hanger and and 1 got crashed even before the war started.

The same picture can be seen in flight International megazine of 1972 (not sure about the month) and also if you search the same picture in the photo section on this forum you can find the same picture with my comments at the bottom.

So India never shot any PAF MIrages at all. Period.:coffee:

ok guys now stop fighting...here is the answer of your query, in 71 war Pakistan had 24 mirages based in Mauripoor base , karachi. India claimed that they have shot down 6 Mirages, which were proved wrong when PAF lined up 22 mirages with 1 in the hanger and and 1 got crashed even before the war started.

The same picture can be seen in flight International megazine of 1972 (not sure about the month) and also if you search the same picture in the photo section on this forum you can find the same picture with my comments at the bottom.

Thanks for the useful post however don't you think you are adding to the pathetic level of trolling going on in this thread????

This is MKI vs F16 Block 52....

Dassault claims it sold 28 mirages to PAF...check the links i gave earlier...one of em was of dassault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom