What's new

Pakistan's missed opportunity

this thread title sounds b.s to me, the 1962 was never meant to be a full scale conflict, neither the chinese wanted it to be.If as you say china did wanted pakistan to attack at the same time, then imagine the perception to the outer world...a communist nation and a dictatorship attacks on a democracy, the whole western world along with russia would have exerted pressure on china.China at that wasn't that strong economically nor millitarilly to substain that pressure.For pakistani's jumping up and down saying they lost an oppurtunity...thank your man ayub for his foresight.Whatever land you would have gained would be lost, the western aid on which you survived at that time would have vanished,and as soon as the pressure was off india...it would have reclaimed that land.So.........I am 100% sure that this news is bogus.

Developereo said that "China will ditch Pakistan and choose India instead".

Does that sound like he has Pakistan's own interests at heart?

Actually yes.

If you read that thread, you will note that my premise was based on two main arguments:

The first was that Pakistan must start pulling its own weight in economic, military and diplomatic terms. China can't keep supporting Pakistan forever, since even the best of friends will get tired eventually.

My other point was that the Pak-China relationship is mostly at the government/military level, not the grassroots people level. Pakistanis have failed to leverage the good relations into an economic and cultural bond with the Chinese masses.

Indians, by contrast, are making cultural and grassroots connections with Chinese people -- the businessman, the student, the housewife.

As China becomes mode democratic, India's groundwork will pay off as most ordinary Chinese won't know a thing about Pakistani people or culture.

Of course you would say that, you're an Indian.

Of course you would want China to ditch Pakistan and choose India instead.

Because it serves India's interests, and hurts Pakistan's interests.

Developereo agrees with you.

You are an interesting person. You change your position almost every season. ;)

We want China to focus on East Asia and not get involved in our region. You have no role to play here other than mutually beneficial trade.

There is already enough mess with each of your neighbors over claiming entire seas, islands etc. based on God knows what amazing ancient logic.

no,what i am wondering despite Bangladesh being part of us for 24 long years and the india's chicken neck so close to us.

Why the hell no one in the mean time till Bangladesh formation didnt invaded that part of India?

anyway i believe under a Good leader we not only can take back kashmir but indian occupied punjab and indian occupied rajhistan back aswell

Well you were given access to buy land in a disputed territory.GOI is responsible
who said rajasthan is a disputed territory ?? its by far the most anit pakistan hardcore hindu state in india .....

The whole world knows China's fake data, economy, goods and education. Either they are fake or cut-copy-paste case.:lol:

The country that pulled in the largest foreign investment is all fake, just because you said so, it's no brainer why you still have to find the truth. :rofl:

Aksia Chin? Where is that.
mmdr.gif

If I have to switch one alphabet for you to recognize what it is, obviously you do not know the history of the region.:laughcry:

Last edited:
Think logically, why is India crying about "Chinese incursions" every other day?

Do we make military incursions into Pakistan? No.

Do we issue stapled visas to Pakistani Kashmiris? No.

Do China or Pakistan claim each other's land? No.

But India does claim both Chinese and Pakistani land.

Asking indians to think logically is asking for the impossible.

Actually being govt did not reply to British govt. when asked about Macdonald-MacCartney line which was taken as affirmative by the British.

What Chinese didn't accept earlier on , they accepted it later . Read the events leading to Sino-Indian war . Whats the point of going round and round and showing ignorance of the subject matter in every post ? You do not even seem to understand how the three countries define the frontiers of the former princely state and who agrees to what line . There's no single authority , none at all to make an argument on what line is relevant for what and where , it doesn't just work that way , the MacDonald-McCartney line is accepted by Pakistan and China on which the demarcated border between two countries now , is based on partially . I was just asking you to prove that Islamabad did lose any land to Beijing , the first post of yours I quoted here , but all I got was a persistent insistence that since India doesn't accept the Pakistan's viewpoint hence it was a lose which is a nonsensical and absurd logic . When , taking any line argument into account , the result is Pakistan got lands previously administered by Beijing by withdrawing some claims back then and even had the CCP withdrawing its former claim on our areas . There's no ifs and buts about this part , because my country never controlled Shaksgham Valley and other parts of Trans Karakorum tract and since we didn't control the area , we couldn't possibly transfer or cede it . How's that a loss is beyond me of course . There's no denial of any sort , just that the fact is Islamabad had all to gain and nothing to lose from that agreement - something which the neutral sources agree to .

I have heard the " Chinese controlling Northern Areas " BS many times and there's nothing more left to comment on a business deal between two countries . How is mining in those areas even a concern for you or something relating to the conflict ? Its not like we have transferred the Gilgit-Baltistan area to Beijing . Unless of course , you have some neutral sources which say otherwise .

There was no Sino Pak war because one of the first things that the pandering Pak leaders laid themselves down and gave everything CHina wanted without a hitch...that aint gonna happen with us

Au contraire .

What did we give China if I may know ?

Oh it just OOOZESSS from every single pore and every single comment. Now ditch your hypocrisy and tell me your POV. I'm not being judgmental at all (I always think ambition is a good thing anyway), my point is something else.
show me the prove the CPC government made that statement. Drinking shit watter is one thing, but spewing shit is another.

:laughcry:
We dont owe you jack. We buy your plastic crap with dollars. You can go to uncle to buy his filth. We have a budget and trade deficit, but a strong reserve. When we are ready we will move to surplus. Ad dont worry , we wont stock up on useless American paper when we do move to surplus.

LOL. This has to be the dumbest comment thus far stating the shit indian fiat rupee is worth more than the USD.
Second, stating india has a strong reserve which is laughable.

Grow a brain

1) More like Indian air fart, Western sector got owned by PLA too, where do u think Aksia Chin is located :omghaha:

2) Skirmish is not a full scale battle, you need more schooling.

What they don't understand is that we took back one of our most important western territory--Aksai China.

You think America could not militarily punish North Korea? They could obviously do it, but they choose not to, every time. They are clever, they let others fight it out, while they grow stronger on the sidelines.

:rofl::rofl:

CD read again what you wrote. Same applies to China. Tell me one time when China has helped Pakistan in a war?

You created this whole thread to tell the Pakistanis about one just one missed opportunity. You want Pakistan to help you out if and if China is having a war with India (like 62).

What about China missing out 3 Golden Opportunities in 65, 71 and 99 to enter into war with India when Pakistan was in war with India??

So Pakistan should enter when China has to figth its war with India. but China will just mind its own business if Pakistan has to fight a war with India.

I agree with the statement, "China will ditch Pakistan when the push comes to shove".

this thread is the height of hypocrisy from China. While you feel it necessary to remind Pakistan about how they did not enter into your war once and how it is a mistake, but you did not care to remind Chinese about how they made mistake not once but THREE times by not entering into Pakistan wars with India. and remember Chinese mistakes are even bigger then the Pakistan ones, as they all came post 62.

So while you yourself asked Pakistan in 62 to help China, but conveniently forgot to help Pakistan in all 3 next wars of Pakistan?
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Whose mistake is bigger?

Pakistan one time mistake.

Or

China three times mistake

who should feel more bad? Pakistan or China?

You want Pakistan to fight your wars but leave Pakistan at God's mercy when they have to fight a war and see from the side with popcorns. :pop::pop:

Last edited:
Even if Pakistan would have taken Kashmir due to India's divided attention , India would have taken it back in some time. Pakistan did not have nukes back then.

Even today..there would never be a trilateral war among these countries because India's issues with both China and Pakistan do not correlate. No body in their right mind would want to throw stones into dung it would just spill on to you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom