What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I do not know any of these speakers....They could be any Tom Dick or Harry for all I know...I am not even sure which textbooks as I said I have been reading my cousins' textbooks just to know the curriculum; I have read the textbooks and watched tuition teachers teaching (my own distant cousins give tuition); I remember I have visited schools (many of my female cousins are teachers) so I never heard or saw "these so called books"....That is why I am asking specifically where are these books thought....No doubt they may be printed but my question is specifically Where and which schools use these books or were they just printed as a waste, reference books or what? How come I never came across any school/ class/ tuition that uses these books? If they are as these videos say the books thought to our youth well hello the youth I saw were also "our youth" but none seemed to be spitting hatred nor hissing about India nor Hinduism....not 1 chapter even talked about India...except for history which had wars but never the social studies or whatever books...

My sincere request to Pakistanis who were thought these, which schools did you go to? Its honest curiosity! :unsure:
What can I say more abt it. you have your family there they may be knowing or may be not..
mai to bahut door hu pakistan se..what can I say...:-)...I only saw these videos and if they are showing on TV it cannot be wrong as a whole...

What can I say more abt it. you have your family there they may be knowing or may be not..
mai to bahut door hu pakistan se..what can I say...:-)...I only saw these videos and if they are showing on TV it cannot be wrong as a whole...
Well, I never denied such things may get printed...All I am asking is which school is using them....why were no schools mentioned? Because honestly speaking I have been to a few schools (there are more than I have been to I am sure) but I have seen govt and Cambridge/ oxford syllabus...none so far have mentioned anything relatively similar...

she doesnt stay in Pak

she doesnt stay in Pak
I dont live there but I pretty much have a large portion of my family there....whom I do visit since we are mostly educators I get to visit schools....

Yes all of us will be kicked out for talking about "Aman ki asha"....lol.
Now where do I hide myself???
PS:
I guess the Webmaster himself is pretty neutral on this matter.
@Talon gave you some niqab hide in it..:lol::lol::lol:

The Mullahs/ generals and the Politicians always created Enemies out of thin air hindu/yindoo/ joozz to fool us,,,
The biggest monster are we ourselves
Bro, how much are those zionist and RAW guys paying u ?? :sarcastic: # just kidding #
u see if we have some sensible ppl like you on the top. . .voila. . . matter phinis :enjoy:

The spirit of a nation does not need to rely upon hating it's neighbour to remain alive. Pakistan as a multi ethnic nation state has it's own identity being a politically unified state inhabited by people sharing common history,variety of cultures and languages. Manipulation of history happens every where,every country but the very idea of a nation remains broadly unchallenged.

Well, I never denied such things may get printed...All I am asking is which school is using them....why were no schools mentioned? Because honestly speaking I have been to a few schools (there are more than I have been to I am sure) but I have seen govt and Cambridge/ oxford syllabus...none so far have mentioned anything relatively similar...
Ma'am with due respect .. IMO these books are for government and madarsha...
Due you think elite pakistani will send their children to gov schools.
It's always the poor who have to go through all these BS..
and why would any TV channel mention any school.. she(TV anchor) mentioned the it is state approved syllabus ..

t3dd.jpg

vex3.jpg

will never forgive

you will actually be surprised to know how many pakistanis consider themselves descendents of Arabs :haha:
I know that and this is called living in delusion ...:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom