What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton's theory..
Every action has a reaction!! :agree:

Still there are less incidents of killing of non muslims in Pakistan.

less incidents bcoz of different size

didnt get ur every action has reaction point

Please do ! :)

aadha ghanta de do.......dinner karna hai.........warna gharwale piche pad jayenge :wave:
aakar dunga :enjoy:

Such acerbic talks!!!
@Kurama @Talon @45'22'
I have a feeling that most of this hatred is limited to only politicians and forum members because the Pakistanis I've met in my real life have been really sweet to me.From my old colleagues to my new Pakistani neighbors (who sends me sweets on special occasions:smitten: ) they have all been always cordial and good to me.So I dont know why there's so much hullabaloo about India Pakistan hatred???Get over it guys.....atleast this generation should not carry the hatred forward.
But then kashmir ke bare mein kuch na kehna...lol
Sidenote:
Nope I am no Kashmiri but still the issue can agitate me.

I can't see the video !

But I do hate @Ayush & @levina ! :mad:

No not Levina - Shes my Elder Sister ! :kiss3:

And Ayush is my brother !

Sh*t now who am I supposed to hate ?
!
I hate you too my chinky baby cockroach :kiss3:
And OmG!!!:blink: You wrote an essay today???Lol.
:raise:I know......I know.....how about......Bangladeshis??
Ohh so Bangladeshis too hate India?
Again yet to meet someone who hates Indians in real life.:)

Such acerbic talks!!!
@Kurama @Talon @45'22'
I have a feeling that most of this hatred is limited to only politicians and forum members because the Pakistanis I've met in my real life have been really sweet to me.From my old colleagues to my new Pakistani neighbors (who sends me sweets on special occasions:smitten: ) they have all been always cordial and good to me.So I dont know why there's so much hullabaloo about India Pakistan hatred???Get over it guys.....atleast this generation should not carry the hatred forward.
Sidenote:

No don't talk like this. Who is going to use PDF if there is no anti-india anti-pakistan talks. :undecided:
I am sure site owners won't like this :sarcastic:

Such acerbic talks!!!
@Kurama @Talon @45'22'
Sidenote:

Pakistanis hate India and Bangladesh....Bangladesh hates everyone....and everyone hates India....oh and your neighbor is actually slow poisoning you with the sweet....I told her to do so!:devil:

Such acerbic talks!!!
@Kurama @Talon @45'22'
I have a feeling that most of this hatred is limited to only politicians and forum members because the Pakistanis I've met in my real life have been really sweet to me.From my old colleagues to my new Pakistani neighbors (who sends me sweets on special occasions) they have all been always cordial and good to me.So I dont know why there's so much hullabaloo about India Pakistan hatred???Get over it guys.....atleast this generation should not carry the hatred forward.
Sidenote:
There was a time I used to hate pakistan but I don't hate them any more..I don't know but I think I have evolved. Though I have never met any pakistani but obviously they are as same as us. aren't they. Everybody want to live peacefully. But yes I will acknowledge, what they are taught in school and such places are anti india..This wrong education of pakistan make them aggressive towards india. but again it's not their fault but their institution fault created by their politician.today's youth have the power to overcome such barriers. Hope peace will soon come to both nations...:tup:

Such acerbic talks!!!
@Kurama @Talon @45'22'
Sidenote:

Aiyyo, senti kar ditta ji :cray:
U are absolutely right. most of the Pakistanis i've met here are really kind and genuine. I never feel alone. we have so much in common.
Infact most of my besties here are from Pakistan. one of the guy named Asif asked me to join him for a brunch after his last working day( we worked together for 3 weeks only ) and you know he requested me one thing. he said whenever you go back to India plz tell your parents and relatives that we Pakistanis are not that bad as the media portray us.

sometimes its just the blind nationalism that turns us into a badmouth.:(

There was a time I used to hate pakistan but I don't hate them any more..I don't know but I think I have evolved. Though I have never met any pakistani but obviously they are as same as us. aren't they. Everybody want to live peacefully. But yes I will acknowledge, what they are taught in school and such places are anti india..This wrong education of pakistan make them aggressive towards india. but again it's not their fault but their institution fault created by their politician.today's youth have the power to overcome such barriers. Hope peace will soon come to both nations...:tup:
Oh come on
I never read that hate indians or india in my school/college/university. What are you talking about. May be some institution taught their students to hate india in their created syllabus. They don't represent who Pakistan..

islam, 26/11, kashmir, LoC ceasefire, countless terror attacks in India, whining nature
I think you have membership of one of those anti-pakistan groups in india. lame excuses

Pakistanis hate India and Bangladesh....Bangladesh hates everyone....and everyone hates India....oh and your neighbor is actually slow poisoning you with the sweet....I told her to do so!:devil:

You'd be surprised how much Pakistanis actually love Bangladeshis !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom