What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, does that mean you hate me :cray:

After 1971, when you divorced your abusive Punjabi husband, remeber we had a blissful few years?

It seems familiarity breeds contempt.

Come back my Bengali beauty.

@Armstrong is back :-)
I am Anubis al Amriki!

even we can brainwash our muslim population by fake propaganda....but we dont do that

It's cheap and shows how low a country can go.....to an extent of stealing nuclear technology to begging for foreign aid

Im not talking about brainwash I am just sayin that War is not good. Peace is better and it requires not hating anyone.

Really? I didn't sleep for 23 hours, I have these bouts of Insomnia now and again. Could you clarify your statement?
You didn't sleep for 23 hours and you want a lecture on communism in Bengal? Don't tell me that will give you a good sleep though.:partay:

Anyways we will discuss it. Leave it as a pending as of now as am taking a crash course on Hinduism by the God almighty.

For those who see one side of picture.... ENJOY

You didn't sleep for 23 hours and you want a lecture on communism in Bengal? Don't tell me that will give you a good sleep though.:partay:

Anyways we will discuss it. Leave it as a pending as of now as am taking a crash course on Hinduism by the God almighty.

Narendra Modi?

I am Anubis al Amriki!

Wait, that does not make any sense.

@Ehsan Abbas Annoying little creature ain't she?

In the future, can you please communicate with me in English? I am ashamed to say my Hindi is not so good :-)

Thank you.
I said we have only one parental figure here. When it takes years to grasp one footnote of Brihadaranyaka Upanishada,who else can teach you Hinduism within 3 minutes? You can just make maggie and eat it up while learning.Amazing!! isn't?

Wait, does that mean you hate me :cray:

After 1971, when you divorced your abusive Punjabi husband, remeber we had a blissful few years?

It seems familiarity breeds contempt.

Come back my Bengali beauty.

@Armstrong is back :-)
wow ohh lala your post is more hot and sexy then this image:partay:
rs_634x1024-131220074836-634.Kim-Kardashian-White-Bikini-Beach-Body.jl.122013.jpg

I said we have only one parental figure here. When it takes years to grasp one footnote of Brihadaranyaka Upanishada,who else can teach you Hinduism within 3 minutes? You can just make maggie and eat it up while learning.Amazing!! isn't?

Not it's not! I get threatened to get my head bashed in for eating beef. And made fun of when I say i am not interested in Hinduism

@Imran Khan you just tipped the awkwardness scale way over the top my friend

Not it's not! I get threatened to get my head bashed in for eating beef. And made fun of when I say i am not interested in Hinduism

I saw that. You could have defended yourself with the interpretation of vedas by Dayananda Saraswati, when people come up with arguments that "Go" means cow in sanskrit.

But leave it,what am I saying? :fie:

@Imran Khan

Honestly,the buffalo in my nearest tabela looks hotter.

I saw that. You could have defended yourself with the interpretation of vedas by Dayananda Saraswati, when people come up with arguments that "Go" means cow in sanskrit.

But leave it,what am I saying? :fie:

@Imran Khan

Honestly,the buffalo in my nearest tabela looks hotter.

How dare you insult cattle sir? You must be punished!

And more of the stupid threads go on.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom