What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, how much are those zionist and RAW guys paying u ?? :sarcastic: # just kidding #
u see if we have some sensible ppl like you on the top. . .voila. . . matter phinis :enjoy:
the problem is most pakistanis just don't want to accept the truth, The day we as a nation start accepting the truth.
Stop repeating the mistakes we did in the past.
Start minding our own buisness and unite against the monster within that day we will start to prosper

was going through some old videos.......found this one

So how true is this......
Mods please dont delete this thread........

It is quite obvious...and if it exists ...it is not surprising too....But we have to understand...that there is not always a one sided blame that should go to Pakistan alone....Read the partition of India and its related incidents from neutral sources....I have following observation in this context...

1- We have always have a impression that Pakistan basically created due Jinaah and his aspiration for Muslim only people of subcontinent....He is somehow presented in a -ve light in Indian histroy....But i observed which is not factually correct....Neither Jinaah was a radical Islamist who would have loved for a Islamic nation by his personality, not Jinaah has any record of something simillar before indepence too...If you compare the modren day Indian politician like Mulayam/Mayavati and Congress other pseudo secular parties of India today, i can see Jinaah was much more liberal and secular person that modren day Indian Pseudo secular politican.

2- Nehru and Gandhi familly aspiration of power has major impact in the separation of nation....And also it created a psche in Indian people that Pakistan is created to hurt INDIA..which was not the purpose of Jinaah when he suggested Pakistan...His intention was to create Pakistan and leave together like other EU nations are residing today.

3- It is the inefficiency of diplomacy of Nehru that India messed up Kashmir...It is his aspiration to be control of absolute power that prevented Sardar Patel to coordinate Kashmir for which we are paying price today.

4- It is true that Pakistan has an hatred of India, but do not we have too? We always try to go away from the fact on the ground...

5- Pakistan is a smaller nation is comparison to India. Hence its expected that its insecurity is somehow justifiable wirt to India...It is the same way we are insecure with China....

6- I have got a scope to interact with large number Pakistan friends in US and in particular Dallas..They have the same opinion too...They feel India does not act as a Big brother if also it pretends to be a Big brother...

7- And most of all, our animosity towards Pakistan is somehow is our reflection if Internal dymanic of our country....As long as we have not a perfect harmony with our minority Muslim people for which both Muslim and Hindu people should have to learn to adopt and change...., till that Point we will be firing the bullet to Pakistan...

And the same vein, i can see that Pakistan is changing....I think PDF is a classic example itself...Forget about regular troll peices, i can see there are good number of people from Pakistan in this foroum who support the issues that is genuine, even if this is from Indian poster....

Hence it is a long run process ...Yesterday Pakistan may be a India hater....But i can see today's Pakistan is at least a normal neighour to India ...with some regular issues as it happens with every neighouring nation....Is it not something we should feel happy about?

The spirit of a nation does not need to rely upon hating it's neighbour to remain alive. Pakistan as a multi ethnic nation state has it's own identity being a politically unified state inhabited by people sharing common history,variety of cultures and languages. Manipulation of history happens every where,every country but the very idea of a nation remains broadly unchallenged.

@scorpionx What non sense you are talking!

Everyone knows that Bharat was hunky dory and a paradise before Muhammad Whory (see what I did thar =P ) came and took over.

Now every social ill our nation has is because of Moosleems!!!! :D

The spirit of a nation does not need to rely upon hating it's neighbour to remain alive. Pakistan as a multi ethnic nation state has it's own identity being a politically unified state inhabited by people sharing common history,variety of cultures and languages. Manipulation of history happens every where,every country but the very idea of a nation remains broadly unchallenged.
Pakistan is NOT a multiethnic state as different ethnic groups will be HAPPY to opt out of Pakistan given a chance. If you dont believe try referenda in your provinces and except Punjab nobody would want to remain in Pak

the problem is most pakistanis just don't want to accept the truth, The day we as a nation start accepting the truth.
Stop repeating the mistakes we did in the past.
Start minding our own buisness and unite against the monster within that day we will start to prosper
Bhai, bade dil se guzarish kar raha hu. bacche paida karte time na count mat kariyo :laughcry:. . .Ppl with this mental caliber are in minority at the moment. your Nation needs your kind in a large number. i hope u wont let me down:enjoy:

@scorpionx What non sense you are talking!

Everyone knows that Bharat was hunky dory and a paradise before Muhammad Whory (see what I did thar =P ) came and took over.

Now every social ill our nation has is because of Moosleems!!!! :D

My observation has already been rebuked and I have been asked to conduct a referendum in my province if that wants to remain within Pakistan or not :partay:

Ma'am with due respect .. IMO these books are for government and madarsha...
Due you think elite pakistani will send their children to gov schools.
It's always the poor who have to go through all these BS..
and why would any TV channel mention any school.. she(TV anchor) mentioned the it is state approved syllabus ..
My family is not elite....most studied from gov schools!

You mean niqab
images
....Abaya doesnt cover the face

Abaya is the long dress
images

Yesss.
Strangely I always thought Abaya included the head scarf too.

Lahore grammer school Gulbarg has changed the syllabus for 7th grade recently and no action has been taken by so called good govt of Showbaz Sharif. There was a thread running about this yesterday here at pdf..
So you mean such things were in the Syllabus?

My observation has already been rebuked and I have been asked to conduct a referendum in my province if that wants to remain within Pakistan or not :partay:

Clint Eastwood-abad ? :unsure:

@Secur - Comment on my post ! :pissed:

So you mean such things were in the Syllabus?

Yes, only in a couple of private schools in Lahore. Media has already raised this issue, so I think Punjab Govt will act against them because of the pressure being created.

Indians I Don't Hate u I just Hate your Military and some of government. Just like I do mine. Nonetheless I love Pakistan armed forces I dont wish To have war with country which has at least 25 crore muslims and rest of innocent population who just to live a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom