What's new

Pakistani PM says country would give up nuclear weapons if India did as well

well, if India has to agree to nuclear free then China has to too dont u think, or else it would be pointless, and if china has too, USA has to too, and i dont imagine in a billion years that USA will agree to that. Its a dead end.

Not really India will never be able to catch up to China anytime a step is made by India, Pakistan will be right there.

Maybe you need to put a stop to your filthy mouth here dude. Learn to behave properly on forums atleast.

Ignore that guy he's a little crazy. :cuckoo:

Not really India will never be able to catch up to China anytime a step is made by India, Pakistan will be right there.

Ignore that guy he's a little crazy. :cuckoo:
I think that sentiment of catching should be inculcated in other areas of development, India in regards to China and Pakistan in regards to India.

I think that sentiment of catching should be inculcated in other areas of development, India in regards to China and Pakistan in regards to India.

Don't think it applies to Pakistan-India, throughout history every challenge India has come up with Pakistan has met it. True Pakistan is no longer at level with India in many categories but nothing exceedingly out of reach or if it is it is not a direct threat to Pakistan and is an attempt to play with the big boys, which India will not be able to do.

Don't think it applies to Pakistan-India, throughout history every challenge India has come up with Pakistan has met it. True Pakistan is no longer at level with India in many categories but nothing exceedingly out of reach or if it is it is not a direct threat to Pakistan and is an attempt to play with the big boys, which India will not be able to do.
Yea and i am saying, that sentiment should shift from defence, we are in a perpetual cycle of catching up, US>CHINA>INDIA>PAKISTAN .

Many people in other threads have said that military and government are not different in pak, the govt is in power, IK is not selected and then you say this. What to believe !!!:omghaha::omghaha:

@Microsoft Have fun
Typical Indian Troll with IQ that matches cloudy weather accolades of an extremist hindutwa goon PM :rofl:. Carry on enlightening us with your remarkable comprehension dude :pop:

Typical Indian Troll with IQ that matches cloudy weather accolades of an extremist hindutwa goon PM :rofl:. Carry on enlightening us with your remarkable comprehension dude :pop:
Not an iota of intelligence went into that comment. If you cant add anything informative, please shy away from commenting.

Yea and i am saying, that sentiment should shift from defence, we are in a perpetual cycle of catching up, US>CHINA>INDIA>PAKISTAN .
Yeh ,as you found out when two of your planes got shot down.

Let us make subcontinent Nuke free...……….
Their are only two ways to do this …
  1. Use the nukes on each other(Result , both countries will be finish, wiped-out )
  2. Destroy them peacefully (disarm , dismantle nukes)

Last edited:
Not an iota of intelligence went into that comment. If you cant add anything informative, please shy away from commenting.
Oh, I'm only commending you on providing the usual mediocre comedy from across the border dear. What you called intelligence on display.
D4CzmEiUIAAOWA0.jpg

Anyone with an iota of knowledge and not just a post hopping troll in emperors clothes knows that location of nucs and how the program runs falls under strategic command authority just like COAS runs the Army dear and has nothing to do with who or which political party is in power.

Shift to what?
shift to co operation in other fields, other than defence

Oh, I'm only commending you on providing the usual mediocre comedy from across the border dear. What you called intelligence on display.
View attachment 570509

Anyone with an iota of knowledge and not just a post hopping troll in emperors clothes knows that location of nucs and how the program runs falls under strategic command authority just like COAS runs the Army dear and has nothing to do with who or which political party is in power.
okay , so the elected PM cant know where the nukes are according to u . i see

shift to co operation in other fields, other than defence

That's nothing but a pipe dream going from age old enemies to cooperating? Pakistan-India trade alone is probably the lowest in terms of potential in the entire world. Until Kashmir is resolved you can kiss that will remain a pipe dream, and seeing Indian reaction to mediation it looks like that's out of the question in our life time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bret-baier-pakistani-prime-minister-special-report
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said Pakistan would be willing to give up its nuclear weapons if India was able to keep the same promise, during an interview on "Special Report with Bret Baier" Monday.

"If India said we would give up our nuclear weapons, would Pakistan?" Baier asked.

"Yes," Khan answered. "Because nuclear war is not an option. And between Pakistan and India, the idea of nuclear war is actually self-destruction, because we have two and a half thousand-mile border."

"Also I think there's a realization in the subcontinent and there was some incident that happened last February and we again had tension at the border.

Video
"An Indian plane was shot down in Pakistan. So there's a realization and that's why I asked President Trump if he could play his role, the U.S. is the most powerful country in the world, the only country that could mediate between Pakistan and India and the only issue is Kazmir."

Khan continued: "The only reason for 70 years, that we have not been able to live like civilized neighbors, is because of Kazmir."

Baier mentioned India's response to Khan's press conference about being open to further negotiations and said they put out a statement, saying: "We've seen president's remarks to the press, that he's ready to mediate if requested by India and Pakistan on the Kazmir issue. No such request has been made by Prime Minister Modi to the U.S. president. It has been India's consistent position that all outstanding issues with the Pakistanis were discussed only bilaterally."

Kahn responded by calling on India to come to the negotiating table first and expressed optimism about America and stepping in to help broker a deal.

"I really feel that India should come on the table. The U.S. could play a big part, President Trump certainly can play a big part. We're talking about 1.3 billion people on this Earth. Imagine the dividends of peace if somehow that issue could be resolved."
Nice IK put the pressure on india

Back
Top Bottom