What's new

Pakistani PM says country would give up nuclear weapons if India did as well

bangladesh is 1/6 the size of Pakistan Not even 17% of our size. india was dismembered in 1947 and lost over 35% of it's territory to us yet they still persued nuclear weapons. So your argument doesn't hold.

Ha ha .. that 1/6 th back then did what China , IMF , KSA etc do for you now - Fund the economy.

On the subject of dismemberment, please make up your minds. Pak posters here insist India did not exist before 1947. How can a nation that did not exist be dismembered ?

Ha ha .. that 1/6 th back then did what China , IMF , KSA etc do for you now - Fund the economy.

On the subject of dismemberment, please make up your minds. Pak posters here insist India did not exist before 1947. How can a nation that did not exist be dismembered ?
Indians say india did not exist before 1947. Every map on the planet says india but the hindutva maps. Anyways shame on you as a minority ruled you for the best part of a 100 years and then dismembered u and you are here talking nonsense. Do come we will gove u some tea. In the meantime stop waffling

This is a diplomatic answer because Pakistan knows India would never give up.

Where is the evidence that it funded our economy? If what you say is true then please post the links to that evidence here. Please don't use the same source which claims that india killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.......:lol:

It's your right wingers who claim that Pakistan is annexed former indian territory. Even indian sikhs still claim parts of Pakistan as their sacred territory.

If France and Britain can, If Germany/ Italy and rest of the Europe can move into cooperation mode after the even bitter history against each other, why can't we? Compared to what they had gone through, what India / Pakistan had gone through can be termed as mere skirmish..

Pipe-dream or not, without cooperation, we will be rotting in the perpetual cycle of defence spending with all other social development taking a back seat, while these third parties keep benefiting from the useless enmity...

As far as Kashmir goes, I cannot fathom a day when the status quo (at least regarding the borders) will change. I say it will never change. The sooner both parties realize it, the better. India, Pakistan (and China for that matter) needs to seriously think what useless ego we are holding and bring a swift end to all these nonsense. That is, if we are serious about ushering in the glorious century of Asia that we so much deserve!!!

Europeans have (had?) a common enemy, Russia and they have several hundred years of violence to get to this stage, like you said Ind-Pak has only been a skirmish. So if that's a pattern to go by then status should continue for decades to come unless there is a common enemy, which there will never be since everyone has mastered divide and conquer by now.

The "Kashmir issue" is the only thing stopping progress and even if I agree with your resolution your own countrymen will not. With regards to this I think you will find more Pakistanis agreeing with your solution than Indians, due to a false sense of superiority.

I think you're spot on about glorious century of Asia but if I am to make a bold prediction I would say glory of South Asia. Alas it's nothing but a pipe dream.

Indians say india did not exist before 1947. Every map on the planet says india but the hindutva maps. Anyways shame on you as a minority ruled you for the best part of a 100 years and then dismembered u and you are here talking nonsense. Do come we will gove u some tea. In the meantime stop waffling

Again ?

The land that you occupy was ruled by Sikhs for the first half of the 19th Century .. followed by the Brits .

So whats your point... and why ?

Europeans have (had?) a common enemy, Russia and they have several hundred years of violence to get to this stage, like you said Ind-Pak has only been a skirmish. So if that's a pattern to go by then status should continue for decades to come unless there is a common enemy, which there will never be since everyone has mastered divide and conquer by now.

That's where human intelligence should come in. Learn from other's mistakes. No need to re-invent the wheel.

The "Kashmir issue" is the only thing stopping progress and even if I agree with your resolution your own countrymen will not. With regards to this I think you will find more Pakistanis agreeing with your solution than Indians, due to a false sense of superiority.

Hence I said both parties. For me, to start with, even before any dialog, both parties should immediately cease to interfere within the territories under each other. That will be a great start to open some meaningful discussion. That is without the past prejudices. Work on trust and economic cooperation before opening the Pandora's box, i.e. Kashmir... It can wait a few years. Since we have achieved zero result with the current approaches for 70 years, I believe we can wait for few more years with an brand new approach..

I think you're spot on about glorious century of Asia but if I am to make a bold prediction I would say glory of South Asia. Alas it's nothing but a pipe dream.

It will either be entire Asia, or it'll not be or any. With the current level of geopolitical interference from the third parties, either we stand united and prosper, or we all continue with this vicious cycle...

If France and Britain can, If Germany/ Italy and rest of the Europe can move into cooperation mode after the even bitter history against each other, why can't we? Compared to what they had gone through, what India / Pakistan had gone through can be termed as mere skirmish..

Pipe-dream or not, without cooperation, we will be rotting in the perpetual cycle of defence spending with all other social development taking a back seat, while these third parties keep benefiting from the useless enmity...

As far as Kashmir goes, I cannot fathom a day when the status quo (at least regarding the borders) will change. I say it will never change. The sooner both parties realize it, the better. India, Pakistan (and China for that matter) needs to seriously think what useless ego we are holding and bring a swift end to all these nonsense. That is, if we are serious about ushering in the glorious century of Asia that we so much deserve!!!

Hardly any benefit in giving irrelevant examples of Europe. If Kashmir issue is not resolved, in accordance with the wishes of the its people; then there cannot be peace between India and Pakistan. Period. It is for India to realize this, if they desire to. It is not a matter of "useless ego", but of the right of self determination of millions of people.

It is not a matter of "useless ego", but of the right of self determination of millions of people.

Even if there isn't any Kashmir issue still we won't like to have good relations with India

Last edited:
its true if india gives up nuclear weapons we don't have any other enemy nation in the world to have use for nukes.. If india didn't have nukes, pakistan would never counter it.

All we do is to keep a upper hand over india. India buys Su-30 we get F-16 block 52. India gets ballistic missile shield we make Ababeel, india buys s400 we buy weaponized kamakazi drones and HQ-9B India gets silent nuclear powered sub we get yuan and qing class subs. India gets submarine launched cruise missile we develop Babur III sea launched cruise missiles.
India gets brahmos we develop babur II and buy CK series cruise missiles. India scrubs PAK-FA we scrub J-31. India Gets 36 Rafaels we counter it with shh... Its a secret wait till 2022. And this goes on and on...

Its all about keeping balance with the forces of evil. Light (Pakistan) has to counter Darkness (India)

I think Pakistan nuclear weapons are in Saudi, any way Pakistan feel it is difficult to maintain them as per reports you spend crores.

Feel free to give up nuclear weapons , any way they will not make any difference in India Pakistan conflict.

Anyone noticed , Pakistan favourite cry that we are nuclear weapons power and we will use them if threatened is not uttered even once in the last 4 months.

India will not fall for Pakistani optics in USA. Because we know exactly the situation and further steps.

It is laughable when Pakistan talks about humanity and billion people. Spare us the nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom