What's new

Pakistani PM says country would give up nuclear weapons if India did as well

Would india give up their nuclear weapons?

It will take a few years for you people to understand this master stroke.

The pressure is now on india.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bret-baier-pakistani-prime-minister-special-report
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said Pakistan would be willing to give up its nuclear weapons if India was able to keep the same promise, during an interview on "Special Report with Bret Baier" Monday.

"If India said we would give up our nuclear weapons, would Pakistan?" Baier asked.

"Yes," Khan answered. "Because nuclear war is not an option. And between Pakistan and India, the idea of nuclear war is actually self-destruction, because we have two and a half thousand-mile border."

"Also I think there's a realization in the subcontinent and there was some incident that happened last February and we again had tension at the border.

Video
"An Indian plane was shot down in Pakistan. So there's a realization and that's why I asked President Trump if he could play his role, the U.S. is the most powerful country in the world, the only country that could mediate between Pakistan and India and the only issue is Kazmir."

Khan continued: "The only reason for 70 years, that we have not been able to live like civilized neighbors, is because of Kazmir."

Baier mentioned India's response to Khan's press conference about being open to further negotiations and said they put out a statement, saying: "We've seen president's remarks to the press, that he's ready to mediate if requested by India and Pakistan on the Kazmir issue. No such request has been made by Prime Minister Modi to the U.S. president. It has been India's consistent position that all outstanding issues with the Pakistanis were discussed only bilaterally."

Kahn responded by calling on India to come to the negotiating table first and expressed optimism about America and stepping in to help broker a deal.

"I really feel that India should come on the table. The U.S. could play a big part, President Trump certainly can play a big part. We're talking about 1.3 billion people on this Earth. Imagine the dividends of peace if somehow that issue could be resolved."

“We(Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”

― Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Do you know why he said that? Of course Pakistan would give up nukes if India did. Pakistan doesn't even have ICBM it's evidence they're only to be used as a deterrent against India. :enjoy:

Many people in other threads have said that military and government are not different in pak, the govt is in power, IK is not selected and then you say this. What to believe !!!:omghaha::omghaha:

@Microsoft Have fun

What's the point? Of course the nukes location is in hand of military, they're the professionals. The one to authorize first strike would be the PM.

That statement was made after India went nuclear.

Gangu retard.
Everyone knows that, no need to clarify.

Do you know why he said that? Of course Pakistan would give up nukes if India did. Pakistan doesn't even have ICBM it's evidence they're only to be used as a deterrent against India. :enjoy:

What's the point? Of course the nukes location is in hand of military, they're the professionals. The one to authorize first strike would be the PM.
it was only to point out how you guys are confused regarding where the power lies in your country, you people are unclear, how will the rest of the world.

Last edited:

it was only to point out how you guys are confused regarding where the power lies in your country, you people are unclear, how will the rest of the world.

Firstly, good job on not taking his remark personally.

Oh there has been confusion only on edge cases when army is about to do a coup and when democratic government is coming into power after army. Other than that it's pretty clear for the most part.

it was only to point out how you guys are confused regarding where the power lies in your country, you people are unclear, how will the rest of the world.[/
“We(Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”

― Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

If you had any sense of clarity yourself instead of grinding your teeth in hatred, you would have not been an utter fool to post a statement made after “smiling Buddha” as some proof that we wanted the bomb anyway.

If you had any sense of clarity yourself instead of grinding your teeth in hatred, you would have not been an utter fool to post a statement made after “smiling Buddha” as some proof that we wanted the bomb anyway.
Umm, i think you are misunderstanding, i know you had to after India did, or else u wudnt have deterrent, i meant by that how difficult it was for u to get, no way u would let it go or india. i understand the context

Can you please look into this Indian poster..His post history is filled with fake ignorance and trolling. He just wants to get a reaction.

Beautiful answer in another way telling you No we arent giving up on our Nukes. Its like chines asking american will you give up your nukes and american says only if russia promise :).

i support nuclear weapons free world and south asia too
well, if India has to agree to nuclear free then China has to too dont u think, or else it would be pointless, and if china has too, USA has to too, and i dont imagine in a billion years that USA will agree to that. Its a dead end.

well, if India has to agree to nuclear free then China has to too dont u think, or else it would be pointless, and if china has too, USA has to too, and i dont imagine in a billion years that USA will agree to that. Its a dead end.
when its blast did not stop on borders . nukes are one of the major threat to mankind . nationality is letter mankind is first . think like human you will understand it .

Lol...A gangu will clear the confusion... Go back to asking bob and vegana from unsuspecting women.
Maybe you need to put a stop to your filthy mouth here dude. Learn to behave properly on forums atleast.

Back
Top Bottom