What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

No offense, sir, but you should not claim to be Chinese, you have lost dignity and the basic right and wrong in the West. You are disgusting in the eyes of ordinary Chinese people.

I am very aware of your article, I am also very clear that you, your character has been revealed, clown.

I agree with you 100%. :tup:

No Ephone is right on the money, the top of the goverment, officals, ISI, are still supporting taliban!!! how come there are no reported deaths of ISI agents!! or HOW COME THERE ARE NO ATTACKS FROM TALIBAN on PAKISTAN"S GOVERNMENT!!!!!

The US is getting into peace talks with the Taliban. What do you say to that, huh?

U.S. speeds up direct talks with Taliban - The Washington Post

The US wants Pakistan to attack Taliban & sever their ties, while they are sitting in Afghanistan negotiating peace deals with them. This is double dealing & hypocrisy from the US. I hope you realize that it's the US that is playing the double games.

About those talibans, the minute they decided to stay in the same boat as OBL, they are already been classified as terrorist organizations. To be honest, even among muslim world, they are classified as terrorist organizations officially. Of course, I know there are people who support them. Just like even today, there are people who still support Hitler.

I asked your definition of terrorist :) Any way here is some myths of USA about terrorism

MYTH : Every countries citizens need and want democracy

TRUTH: Not every culture and type of people can live under democracy. And some society's may function better without it.

MYTH: Terrorists are jealous of USA and their "Freedoms" Peace and way of life.

TRUTH: Terrorists have a political agenda and are not jealous of anyone.

MYTH: All groups deemed by USA and UK to be Terrorist organization are Terrorists.

TRUTH: There are Freedom Fighters, political parties, and organizations that just try to bring change in their part of the world. Not all are terrorists.

MYTH: Islam teaches terrorism

TRUTH: Islam does not and never will allow women, children to be killed, fighting in unjust ways. Suicide.

MYTH: The reasons why terrorists want to attack Israel, USA, and UK is because these countries have oppressed, controlled, bombed, killed and attacked them. And this is NOT true the USA and UK and Israel are just trying to protect themselves and they would never deceive, kill, bomb and control innocent people.

TRUTH: Wrong. The USA, UK and Israel all have been responsible for economic, political unrest, death of innocent people, and destruction of many countries.

The US is getting into peace talks with the Taliban. What do you say to that, huh?

U.S. speeds up direct talks with Taliban - The Washington Post

The US wants Pakistan to attack Taliban & sever their ties, while they are sitting in Afghanistan negotiating peace deals with them. This is double dealing & hypocrisy from the US. I hope you realize that it's the US that is playing the double games.

Come on i want a little more self respect from you, When will you Realize this, Pakistan's ISI is supporting LET, Talian etc... Americans are here to kill the ppl respeonsible for 9/11 and they are simply in revenge and they want to erradicate this ... ANSWER MY QUESTION, Why are there no reported deaths of ISI or Pak's Government officals, when there are suicide bombers plan and kill pak citizens

I am sincerely disgusted by the chinese for supporting pak's double game(Extremist killed Hundreds and thousands of ppl and Pakistan's Government Is housing these bloody idiots), and It's very naive of chinese members to say that Pak is China's Isreal... I thought North Korea was China's Isreal???

this is my point of view.the way US became super is the way for any one to become suerpower and only chinais in position to take over US dollar is dieig and US cant pay its dept while china is dept free and in position and gathering alot of resources to lead its nation to prosperity and china and pakistan are really good friends china is givin access to gawadar and naval base right in the mouth of persian gulf in arab sea and indian ocean and soon upgardation of karakoram highway is gonna take place and china wont be dependant on long supply lines for oil because china is the largest consumer of oil in the world if any US military action takes place against pakistan China will help pakistan because we are friends and were together in difficult throughout history of the nations and after pakistan war who ever is the winner in pakistan US conflict dosent matter because the only winner will be china because it will lead america economy to collapse and states divide as in case of ussr.to say something its easy to do it its really difficult

this is my point of view.the way US became super is the way for any one to become suerpower and only chinais in position to take over US dollar is dieig and US cant pay its dept while china is dept free and in position and gathering alot of resources to lead its nation to prosperity and china and pakistan are really good friends china is givin access to gawadar and naval base right in the mouth of persian gulf in arab sea and indian ocean and soon upgardation of karakoram highway is gonna take place and china wont be dependant on long supply lines for oil because china is the largest consumer of oil in the world if any US military action takes place against pakistan China will help pakistan because we are friends and were together in difficult throughout history of the nations and after pakistan war who ever is the winner in pakistan US conflict dosent matter because the only winner will be china because it will lead america economy to collapse and states divide as in case of ussr.to say something its easy to do it its really difficult

I am sorry, but Pakistanis should be rooting for their country to be competing in the World market, why are u wishing for China to over take U.S. Pakistan should be competing economically and I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS DEEP ROOTE FREINDSHIP... It appers the Pakis are more excited about the China's Economic sucess more than the Chinese themselves.....

WHY???

China will turn her back on Pakistan like SHe did on NOrth Korea... just LOOK:North Korea was capable of developing Nuclear Arms, when it's much more capable twin south Korea cannnot... It is because China has spread Nuke Tech to likes of Rogue states like North Korea, and Now that North Korea is uncontrollable and is facing international scrutiny and Arms/food embargo, China simply withdrew it's orginal stance and let North Korea to wither on its own...

The civilization argument is a stupid one.

The West has probably had its golden era and made a lot of very good improvements. But all of them were based on the works of the Romans, the Greeks, the Caliphate, and these were based off the works of the ancient chinese and ancient real indians (i would personally exclude Bharat from this).

No civilization can claim superiority to another as they all depended on the previous one.

Yes, but so what? China leading thousands of years. take a break for a few hundred years, not a major event, competition will always exist, you see, we are ahead for thousands of years, your point of view, China can the colonial to the West? not avoid Can or can not?

What the heck do you mean here? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

What the heck do you mean here? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

You forgot your own words, or for the individual, who is using the computer now?

I am proud to be Chinese. Pakistani can be proud Muslim. However, look at the past 300 hundred years of human development. How many of such achievements are done by scientists from China and muslim world, and how much of them are achieved by the west???

And I am disgusted by you Indians here, causing problems for all your neighbours, and trying to blame it on others.

This thread is about China and Pakistan, it's none of your damn business.

O ok Since now that I have a Solid Point across that its none of My business!!!????

I am not BLAMING people of Pakistani or the Chinese, I am blaming the Corrupt India Politicans, the Arrogant Chinese officals, and The Cheap Pakistani leders(Zadari lived in lavish home in U.K on a unoffical EXILE, now that Bhutto is dead, the whore came crawling back)!!!

Bejing will be struck by Al-quida and than u will understand.... Rest in Peace my Pakistan brothers, I was shocked to hear the loss of 80 lives in recent news , I know all of you aren't like these WAR hungry members on some silly defence forums,

Bejing will be struck by Al-quida and than u will understand.... Rest in Peace my Pakistan brothers, I was shocked to hear the loss of 80 lives in recent news , I know all of you aren't like these WAR hungry members on some silly defence forums,

Yes and we can thank America for that. They gave birth to these extremists and now they are chasing them into Pakistan. That's why America needs to be kept away with a barge pole. When you see them around, you know it's trouble.

Back
Top Bottom