What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

OBL was not behind 9/11 attacks and was not the mastermind behind those attacks on U.S. military ships, embassies and etc???

Taliban and AQ has not trained uighur terrorists and sent them back to China???

Wow, I think both CIA and Taliban & OBL's associates will burst into laughter how there are some idiot who think it that way.

Supreme Court Shuts Door on Gitmo Detainees' Appeal

About killing OBL, why not? Bring him to trial? Give him a stage so that let him jump up and down in court day in and day out to denounce U.S. and the west like what U.S. did to the other 9/11 terrorist??? Spending millions of U.S. taxpayers money on him??? For what?

About kicking U.S. out of Pakistan territories for WOT, I do think it is Pakistan's interest to do so. If that is done, it means Pakistan cuts its ties with U.S. You want to push U.S. into the side of India totally???

Seriously, how many other Chinese members here think the same way as he does that OBL was not behind 9/11 and 9/11 was just a conspiracy???

I cannot believe I have replied comments from an idiot like you.

So perhaps you can tell me how long NATO can go on attack for? and how WILL IT get rid of ALL the AL Qaedas? and ARE YOU saying Taliban and Al Qaedas are the same? Are there anything factual to prove who was actually behind 911 other than CLAIMS? Needless to say, OBL wasn't even given a fair trial to prove to the public what he did or in fact if he was actually the one behind everything? Everything was based on allegations is it not? Why did did Americans kill him instead of bringing him in for a trial? afraid of things the American government and its military doesn't want the public to know coming to light perhaps? I think you are merely a sheeple - a mouth piece for America, with little critical thinking capacity and under heavy influence of the American media.

I just did. I questioned the extent of power the person actually have and was he behind EVERYTHING behind 911. Why not bring him in for a fair trial? why (allegedly) shot him dead when he was 'unarmed' and conveniently dump him into the sea and not videos or photos to prove it? Sure just go blindly believe in everything they want you to believe in. Perhaps that is the best reason to have a brain? I don't know about you, but I prefer to see facts, not 'believed to be','maybe', 'what if' or 'perhaps' etc.

How long do you think they should be there for? Are you now saying that AQ and Talibans are the same? or are you conveniently labelling them both as one now? and let me give you an example here. Take Britain as example. We had problems with the Irish IRA terrorist groups but how did Britain address the issue? It was done diplomatically. They were convinced to lay down their arms and gave up on the yearly bombings. Do you think you can 100% eradicate them? I do not think so and it certainly isn't something a soon to be bankrupt America can address by itself.

The situation isn't the same anymore. Pakistan will get to work ever more closely with China and Russia. I think the coming months or year is the best time for Pakistan to say no. The sooner Pakistan cut fighting wars for the Americans the better it is for its economy.

More American rhetorics. Get your facts straight and stop pushing ALL the BLAME on to Pakistan. The American CIA funded them.

Oh really? Any facts you can show us to prove Talibans were training the Uyghur extremists? I think the roots to terrorism was America. They have always meddled with country's internal affairs, funding them and training them.

Again speaking for the Americans? I like the way you try pass the blames over to Pakistan, Talibans, AQ and now Chinese members. But you know what? It only further proves our point that you are Pro American, sheeple and lacks critical thinking to put forth a convincing argument. Don't talk about the Chinese idiom 'throwing bricks to attract jade' when all you really is doing is simply 'throwing the jade, crushing it with bricks and blowing the powdered jade around'. :disagree:

As I have said before. Ever since the WoT started, it has been more inconvenient for us than ever before. Perhaps you can explain why America have the TSA scan and molest children and elderlies? why destroyed the 4th Amendment by allowing police to enter homes without a search warrant etc?
You call those latest human developments? You call you sheep mindedness the latest human developments? If so then I beg to differ. I prefer to have a more 'conscious mind' and put to work my own views from 'both sides' and then exercise my own critical thinking thank you very much.

If you want to know why I am here? Then my answer is I have no need to tell you. If you think I hate the west so much? Then my answer is I don't hate the west so much, I just don't agree with certain believes and actions coming out of the west. Perhaps the very reason you are trying to throw on me were the very reason why you left China and resided in American instead? :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
OBL was not behind 9/11 attacks and was not the mastermind behind those attacks on U.S. military ships, embassies and etc???

Taliban and AQ has not trained uighur terrorists and sent them back to China???

Wow, I think both CIA and Taliban & OBL's associates will burst into laughter how there are some idiot who think it that way.

Supreme Court Shuts Door on Gitmo Detainees' Appeal

About killing OBL, why not? Bring him to trial? Give him a stage so that let him jump up and down in court day in and day out to denounce U.S. and the west like what U.S. did to the other 9/11 terrorist??? Spending millions of U.S. taxpayers money on him??? For what?

About kicking U.S. out of Pakistan territories for WOT, I do think it is Pakistan's interest to do so. If that is done, it means Pakistan cuts its ties with U.S. You want to push U.S. into the side of India totally???

Seriously, how many other Chinese members here think the same way as he does that OBL was not behind 9/11 and 9/11 was just a conspiracy???

I cannot believe I have replied comments from an idiot like you.

Is that what you call a constructive and convincing response?
No, they are all laughing at you for being the very sheeple they want you to be. We are also talking a bout 911 so avoid steering off course, and bring on the facts and provide a strong coherent response instead of avoiding and asking further questions.

The biggest idiot is 'YOU'. Failing to answer questions properly, failing to provide any proves and lost track of their own arguments. I thought you stopped responding to me a while ago? :lol:

Pakistan and China poltical parties might be best friends, but people to people connection is very very low, to classify 2 nations being best friends.

For example around 100 Pakistanis living in China and like under 1000 Chinese living in Pakistan.

Pakistan and China poltical parties might be best friends, but people to people connection is very very low, to classify 2 nations being best friends.

For example around 100 Pakistanis living in China and like under 1000 Chinese living in Pakistan.

Whose indias best friend?

In an amazing contrast , we have thousands upon thousands of Indians living, working and studying in China and have a considerable number of Chinese citizens doing the same in India. If we go on this way, im sure eventually we can invade China culturally and make them see our way JUST LIKE WE DID IN THE US AND EUROPE.

I hope you know friendship is formed between equals. Not between a master and slave. That is called being subservient and unconditionally obedient.
Thts why u have a non alignment policy....... Lol.

Look into africa.

Thts why u have a non alignment policy....... Lol.
Regardless, India holds considerable influence over some of its immediate neighbours such as Bangladesh, srilanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Tajikistan and Maldives. India has longstanding and reliable friends in Africa as well. Infact, students from all over Africa come in droves to study in India, even in state/central government colleges where foreigners are not allowed (through a special agreement) . As for friends, we have Russia, Israel, UK, France, UAE, Oman, USA among so many others. It is your country that's getting isolated increasingly with each passing day.

In an amazing contrast , we have thousands upon thousands of Indians living, working and studying in China and have a considerable number of Chinese citizens doing the same in India. If we go on this way, im sure eventually we can invade China culturally and make them see our way JUST LIKE WE DID IN THE US AND EUROPE.

lol I admire your moxie.

I read your previous reply and i agree with some points you made in your post but you are repeating same question again and again without thinking outside the box

The problem is not U.S. flag burning but their loyalty to OBL and recognition of his ideology. That was hard to get rid of and is the fundamental root for next round of terrorist activities.
Dear friend again question is why peoples are Burning the flag of USA? Have you ever thought why US is such a target for terrorism or hate? Why you don't see peoples burning the flags of Germany? Italian? French? Why Jihadi don't have such negativity towards African countries or Countries like Japan, china, or say Philippine? US poke their nose in internal affairs of other countries, dictate others, make mess in other countries and leave it for them to clean it.

There are a number of reasons that the US has become a target of terrorism. The US has bullied and imposed its ideas on many countries. The US has committed great crimes against humanity with impunity. It is seen as a reactionary force around the world, supporting dictators and standing against peoples fighting for their freedom as stated by government policy. The major reason for Middle eastern terorist threat has been a continued support for Israel even though Israel has a number of UN resolutions against it. This includes support for Israel during the invasion of Lebanon and the massacres of Palestinians that followed. Support for Israel even though it occuppies land belonging to the Palestinians illegally. What always amazes me is that Americans can never seem to understand why people accross the world detest the US, when the reasons are so clear

I asked you to give me your definition of terrorist? What is terrorism? I told you dear US don't have any problems with Jihad or terrorism if this Jihad is against the enemies of American. These Jihadi are freedom fighters for US as long as they fight with those whom Us don't like. All weapons which Taliban are using now given to them by Us through Pakistan to kill and have jaihad with communist invaders. Again if purpose of invading Afghanistan was giving punishment to Osama then this purpose has been served after killing Osama in Pakistan then why they are still there? If purpose of invading Iraq was to help local peoples to get rid of cruel Saddam then this purpose also been done so why US is still there in Iraq? According to you US was not right to invade Iraq then those peoples who got killed because of this war should also consider innocent victims and USA should be blame for taking lives of those innocent victims. what was that if not terrorism? Did BUSH got any punishment for this crime? Terrorism can not be completely defeated because one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter :)

If Pakistan did not even believe OBL was behind 9/11 and Taliban supported OBL, why the heck did Pakistan join the coalition to fight both OBL and Taliban for WOT?

Has any country veto that as well???

It seems that Chinese members here are silent about what he has said earlier.

Is that what you call a constructive and convincing response?
No, they are all laughing at you for being the very sheeple they want you to be. We are also talking a bout 911 so avoid steering off course, and bring on the facts and provide a strong coherent response instead of avoiding and asking further questions.

The biggest idiot is 'YOU'. Failing to answer questions properly, failing to provide any proves and lost track of their own arguments. I thought you stopped responding to me a while ago? :lol:

I think we need to name a city after China - in Pakistan ideally if we capture Afghnistan we can set up a new city in there or even in existing territory

Back
Top Bottom