What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

O ok Since now that I have a Solid Point across that its none of My business!!!????

I am not BLAMING people of Pakistani or the Chinese, I am blaming the Corrupt India Politicans, the Arrogant Chinese officals, and The Cheap Pakistani leders(Zadari lived in lavish home in U.K on a unoffical EXILE, now that Bhutto is dead, the whore came crawling back)!!!

Bejing will be struck by Al-quida and than u will understand.... Rest in Peace my Pakistan brothers, I was shocked to hear the loss of 80 lives in recent news , I know all of you aren't like these WAR hungry members on some silly defence forums,
you know something you pretend like angels really innocent but you are the root cause of every problem in 2002 and 2010 thousands of muslims massacered by hindu exremists thosands of kashmiris massacered and toutured in kashmir where you refusing to abide by UN resolutions and wont hold areferundam for self dtermiation.you aare involved in state terrorism in assam and against moists you are the one supported division of bangladesh and supported mukti bhani you are houbouring and supporting Dalai lama are constantly against chinese interests you triend to break up srilanka by supporting LTTE a terrorist group who carried out suicide bombings in srilanka and killed thousands of people its coming towords you

you know something you pretend like angels really innocent but you are the root cause of every problem in 2002 and 2010 thousands of muslims massacered by hindu exremists thosands of kashmiris massacered and toutured in kashmir where you refusing to abide by UN resolutions and wont hold areferundam for self dtermiation.you aare involved in state terrorism in assam and against moists you are the one supported division of bangladesh and supported mukti bhani you are houbouring and supporting Dalai lama are constantly against chinese interests you triend to break up srilanka by supporting LTTE a terrorist group who carried out suicide bombings in srilanka and killed thousands of people its coming towords you

The Dalai LAMA is a Monk for godsake, he deserves all the respect in the world, He is peacefull leader!!! are u seriously blaming India for Supporting unarmned peacefull relgious members of society the TIBETANS.... God i think i am the idiot for talking to some of you!! Dalai LAMA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl:

The Dalai LAMA is a Monk for godsake, he deserves all the respect in the world, He is peacefull leader!!! are u seriously blaming India for Supporting unarmned peacefull relgious members of society the TIBETANS.... God i think i am the idiot for talking to some of you!! Dalai LAMA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl:
lol you are supporting him and supporting him.hy didnt you talk about kashmir ahmedabad christains killings and ltte nd the rest

This is the first correct thing that you have said on this forum.

The troll did one correct thing before getting himself banned. He admitted being an idiot and thanked you for pointing him out.

I guess sometimes jealousy of ones friendship can make people sign up and do 'idiotic' things. :lol:

Beijing-Islamabad Zindabad! :pakistan::china:

We should not ask for AID from USA. This is demeaning. We should simply charge for military services at 30-40% of what it would cost US army to run the ops in Afghanistan.

USA is spending $10 billion a MONTH.

Just 2 months of freaking expenses are more than what Pakistan has received in aid in 10+ years (120+ months).

Pakistan army should replace NATO in Afghanistan. And charge $2 to $3 billion a month. This will save US taxpayers a lot of money, Pakistan will get its fair share, and Afghanistan and FATA will be peaceful.

excellent view.

wow, hot topic.

I know a lot of people, but frankly, ephone's words does not like typical chinese debate manner. or at least the mainland chinese(they are often clued and with sagacity). Words with constant question marks usually represent debate manners of some Chinese in Taiwan or South Korean.

I was supporting his view, but now I found he is less logical and often use offensive words, hope he is not behind some agenda. At least his view is not convincing. by the way, he admire the US more than his motherland. That's offending to me because in my eyes, the US is the most evil root in the world.

Still, may the brotherhood of Pakistan and China can withstand all noises.:china::pakistan::pdf:

The West has probably had its golden era and made a lot of very good improvements. But all of them were based on the works of the Romans, the Greeks, the Caliphate, and these were based off the works of the ancient chinese and ancient real indians (i would personally exclude Bharat from this).

(Sigh) ... Pakistan is welcome to change its name to India.

People should see these enjoyable threads for more such wisdom -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...tions-behind-selecting-name-india-1947-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/105901-faked-indian-history.html

wow, hot topic.

I know a lot of people, but frankly, ephone's words does not like typical chinese debate manner. or at least the mainland chinese(they are often clued and with sagacity). Words with constant question marks usually represent debate manners of some Chinese in Taiwan or South Korean.

I was supporting his view, but now I found he is less logical and often use offensive words, hope he is not behind some agenda. At least his view is not convincing. by the way, he admire the US more than his motherland. That's offending to me because in my eyes, the US is the most evil root in the world.

Still, may the brotherhood of Pakistan and China can withstand all noises.:china::pakistan::pdf:

Epone have always been pro America and he even admitted that he is American himself. So you don't have to take his opinions and use it as a bench mark to the other Chinese that are out there. :cheers:

You want innocent Chinese civilians to be killed in a terrorist attack?

You are disgusting.

The weird part is that Chinese members here seem to enjoy anything that can be anti-US or anti-west even though China has way more common interest with the west than with the taliban.

The Pakistani members here seem to be easily over the fence when any suspicion is mentioned about certain factions or members of army and ISI's involvement even though that is quite logical inference.

The more you try to defend you have nothing to do with that even though Pakistani members here indeed know nothing about whether there is any actual involvement, the more it feels like Chinese defend culture revolution is perfectly fine and nobody was starved to death during the great leap forward years.

we are very thankful to you ............. we owe you .................. and being a Pakistani i today promise i will be there to help you if there is any problem with you in any means ...... if i couldn't help you with my money my power then my word will be there to support you everytime ..................... with love you can cut our throat we won't mind ...... we will love your love ......... and this is the message for USA ..... who tries to impose its policies on pakistan and people of pakistan ........... by force american cannot impose anything .......

in the end thanks china and thanks to the people of china ........... my marriage is in november i will plan for honey moon tour in china INSHALLAH

In anti-terrorist part, I am indeed pro-America. However, where did you see my admission: "he even admitted that he is American himself"???

Why are you so interested in fabricating stuff from nowhere???

However, in Taiwan's issue, I am totally at Chinese side. That is ours and we will reclaim it sooner or later.

About logical and offensive part, I feel you are on that side of less logical, more offensive with further fabrication.

Epone have always been pro America and he even admitted that he is American himself. So you don't have to take his opinions and use it as a bench mark to the other Chinese that are out there. :cheers:

The weird part is that Chinese members here seem to enjoy anything that can be anti-US or anti-west even though China has way more common interest with the west than with the taliban.

The Pakistani members here seem to be easily over the fence when any suspicion is mentioned about certain factions or members of army and ISI's involvement even though that is quite logical inference.

The more you try to defend you have nothing to do with that even though Pakistani members here indeed know nothing about whether there is any actual involvement, the more it feels like Chinese defend culture revolution is perfectly fine and nobody was starved to death during the great leap forward years.

It's about the approach. When America's hard approach doesn't work, perhaps a soft approach would?
And no we are not entirely anti-west. We are very selective about it. There are good and there are bad things about the west. However, when it comes to issues regarding foreign policies and military affairs, it is more common to find negativities than it is positives.
As regards to common interests yes we are deeply intertwined economically, but not all interests are common. They wanted to suffocate us and applied the sanction and we wanted to milk them as much as possible and we enjoy the trade surplus.

Back
Top Bottom