What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

Raja.Pakistani, please ignore FaujHistorian's posts here. He is clearly trying to divert the issue here. The topic for this thread is: "Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'"

Is you life quality better than what could be 100 years ago or 200 years ago?

Do you use PC? laptop? Do you go to University? What kinds of classes do you take? Calculus, Statistics, Medicine, Biology??? You drive a car? Take subway??? Use cellphone??? You travel by airplane???

Has the western approach made the world better??? What do you think?

Is the western approach perfect? Of course Not. Slavery trade, colonization, earlier stage bloody capitalism and etc. It has its dark time.

However, so far, it has dramatically changed for better and we have to thank the west and none else for human life improvement.

Are you serious? You do not know how much damage caused colonists to China, you know how many people died from 1840-1949? You think I am a Chinese, will accept your colonial rule, shut up! Soft bones! By you the logic of Chinese civilization to the Western fruitful, so we also can colonial West, answer me, can or can not?

Chinese people get better life, mainly because of their efforts, even if the human space and missile technology, the latest, it would have to promote the Chinese people, close your mouth and your slave thoughts! That all those achievements of human civilization, if they work hard, everyone can enjoy, be thankful for is the human scientist, his role is not to cover up the sins of mankind. You can thank the West because you accept the slaves thought. The Chinese have the position today, mostly by our own efforts, of course, can not forget the help of some foreign friends. but that is different and you go to boast of the evil West, the fruit of human civilization is not so cheap.

Raja.Pakistani, please ignore FaujHistorian's posts here. He is clearly trying to divert the issue here. The topic for this thread is: "Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'"

Islamists are supporting them. Who else.

Are you planning to start some conspiracy theory here?

I think you did not read my question. Who funded these islamists groups? where did they got weapons from? :)

any way let leave this discussion for some other time as bilal suggested

Seriously, I think you are out of your mind. I have clearly said:

"Is the western approach perfect? Of course Not. Slavery trade, colonization, earlier stage bloody capitalism and etc. It has its dark time."

A retarded mind won't even read what I have written there clearly.

About "be thankful to human scientists"? why don't you tell me under which society such human scientists achieve their potentials???

I am proud to be Chinese. Pakistani can be proud Muslim. However, look at the past 300 hundred years of human development. How many of such achievements are done by scientists from China and muslim world, and how much of them are achieved by the west???

Are you serious? You do not know how much damage caused colonists to China, you know how many people died from 1840-1949? You think I am a Chinese, will accept your colonial rule, shut up! Soft bones! By you the logic of Chinese civilization to the Western fruitful, so we also can colonial West, answer me, can or can not?

Chinese people get better life, mainly because of their efforts, even if the human space and missile technology, the latest, it would have to promote the Chinese people, close your mouth and your slave thoughts! That all those achievements of human civilization, if they work hard, everyone can enjoy, be thankful for is the human scientist, his role is not to cover up the sins of mankind. You can thank the West because you accept the slaves thought. The Chinese have the position today, mostly by our own efforts, of course, can not forget the help of some foreign friends. but that is different and you go to boast of the evil West, the fruit of human civilization is not so cheap.

About those talibans, the minute they decided to stay in the same boat as OBL, they are already been classified as terrorist organizations. To be honest, even among muslim world, they are classified as terrorist organizations officially. Of course, I know there are people who support them. Just like even today, there are people who still support Hitler.

First of all talibans never did terrorist activities before this US war on terror started in Afganistan by US. Even now talibaan claim that they are fighting to defend their land or rule and doing all thses activities to give resistance to their enemies. They are killing Pakistani because Pakistan co-operated with USA in their war. We all know talibaan became the rulers of Afghanistan after they defeated USSR ( or after USSAR withdrew from Afghanistan) with military help and support of both Us and Pakistan. Talibaan were considered extremist muslim because of literal interpretations of Islam but they did not committed terrorism the way Al qaida did. There are many culture practices in Afghan society which they associated with islam for example Burqa..Tribal areas of Pakistan and Afghan have different traditions and one of these tradition is if someone come to them and ask shelter then they give him safeguard no matter how bad criminal he is. They can give their lives to protect their guests ..When Osam took shelter in afganistan. Us asked Pakistani ISI to ask talibaan to hand over osama but talibaan refused to cooperate and thats where this war started between talibaan and us/Pakistan and its still going on. did you heard about Us spoke against talibaan before 9/11?

How many imams do you know personally ? There are not many imams who preach hate or support killing of innocent peoples but there are many who are spreading the message of peace and love. Its not hard for you to type terrorism in Islam in google or youtube and get the views of scholars. Dude Try to learn about Islam from those who understand Islam better. American media cannot give you true picture of Islam because they don't know anything about Islam. All they know is Osama is representative of Islam even when we Muslims tell them that he is terrorist. To be honest i have been visited many mosques in Pakistan and abroad and i have to met any imam who approve suicide attacks on innocent civilian. Islam did not allow Muslims to kill children, women and destroy public properties even during war.

Do you want me to post the fatwas of Muslim scholars against terrorism?

There are some ignorant misguided religious peoples there but it will be sad day for us if you will call Osama bin laden as scholar of Islam lol Those who are scholars of Islam they understand the teaching of Islam and those who understand the teaching of islam they will never ask muslim to kill himself as well as many other innocents Muslims/non Muslims.
By the way can you give me your definition of terrorist? How do you define terrorism? If terrorism is killing of innocent peoples then USA is also terrorist. What about those army men who kill peoples after throwing bombs from plane during wars? They will be consider hero for one nation but terrorist for those victims who get suffer because of these attacks :)

Seriously, I think you are out of your mind. I have clearly said:

"Is the western approach perfect? Of course Not. Slavery trade, colonization, earlier stage bloody capitalism and etc. It has its dark time."

A retarded mind won't even read what I have written there clearly.

About "be thankful to human scientists"? why don't you tell me under which society such human scientists achieve their potentials???

I am proud to be Chinese. Pakistani can be proud Muslim. However, look at the past 300 hundred years of human development. How many of such achievements are done by scientists from China and muslim world, and how much of them are achieved by the west???

Because you get stuck, do not even know you went to hell.

This is simply to beautify some of the evils of mankind. Yes, now there are new types of capitalism, such as welfare capitalism, but that is for the developed countries, they have established a sufficient advantage over several hundred years, with the plunder of other countries . When did you see that there are welfare capitalism in developing countries. Sir, it is still hell in many developing countries. Chinese people made great sacrifices have been independent, but in order to develop our own economy, so that my drink the milk, still work to do for decades with sweat, until now, China is still blocked by the West in almost all areas of technology, what do you want to boast? the West has brought us welfare? the West to developing countries with to the welfare of society? you have a really thorough slaves of your illusion of thought. take a look at Libya, you need a clear, if you can break free from the nature of your slaves.

You are clearly out of your mind and out of logic. Look at your posts. Pathetic!!!

Because you get stuck, do not even know you went to hell.

This is simply to beautify some of the evils of mankind. Yes, now there are new types of capitalism, such as welfare capitalism, but that is for the developed countries, they have established a sufficient advantage in the past few years, with the plunder of other countries . When did you see that there are welfare capitalism in developing countries. Sir, it is still hell in many developing countries. Chinese people made great sacrifices have been independent, but in order to develop our own economy, so that my drink the milk, still work to do for decades with sweat, until now, China is still blocked by the West in almost all areas of technology, what do you want to boast? the West has brought us welfare? the West to developing countries with to the welfare of society? you have a really thorough slaves of your illusion of thought. take a look at Libya, you need a clear, if you can break free from the nature of your slaves.

Yes, but so what? China leading thousands of years. take a break for a few hundred years, not a major event, competition will always exist, you see, we are ahead for thousands of years, your point of view, China can the colonial to the West? not avoid Can or can not?

I am very aware of your article, I am also very clear that you, your character has been revealed, clown.

No Ephone is right on the money, the top of the goverment, officals, ISI, are still supporting taliban!!! how come there are no reported deaths of ISI agents!! or HOW COME THERE ARE NO ATTACKS FROM TALIBAN on PAKISTAN"S GOVERNMENT!!!!!

About those talibans, the minute they decided to stay in the same boat as OBL, they are already been classified as terrorist organizations. To be honest, even among muslim world, they are classified as terrorist organizations officially. Of course, I know there are people who support them. Just like even today, there are people who still support Hitler.

All I'll say ephone is, you better (you need to) do more research into history & the current events in great detail. I don't have anything new to say to you, I've said everything that needs to be said. And I am not angry at your comments at all, I really appreciate them. I have learned something new today, & I hope you did as well from my posts. I'm very glad we had these discussions today. Anyways, Cheers.

No Ephone is right on the money, the top of the goverment, officals, ISI, are still supporting taliban!!! how come there are no reported deaths of ISI agents!! or HOW COME THERE ARE NO ATTACKS FROM TALIBAN on PAKISTAN"S GOVERNMENT!!!!!

Sir, I believe that regional security cooperation, first of all need a frank, I do not know how, but if the fact that I am not surprised, my view is that it is only part of the game, the game between Pakistan and India.

Back
Top Bottom