What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

China unswervingly supports Pakistan's anti-terror efforts: spokeswoman - People's Daily Online May 18, 2011

China said on Tuesday that it will "unswervingly" continue to support Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism and urged "relevant countries" to offer further help to the South Asian country.

"Pakistan has made important contributions in fighting terrorism and made great sacrifices," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu during a regular news briefing.

"The Chinese government will unswervingly continue to support Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism," said Jiang.

Jiang said that preventing and dealing with terrorist threats is a challenge for the entire international community, and urged more international cooperation regarding the issue.

"We hope relevant countries will continue to strengthen cooperation with Pakistan and provide further help to the country," said Jiang.

Jiang's remarks came as Pakistani Prime Minister Raza Gilani arrived in Beijing on Tuesday for an official visit.

Source: Xinhua

However, how could there be so many muslims showing their support towards taliban, OBL and his associates???
First of all talibans never did terrorist activities before this US war on terror started in Afganistan by US. Even now talibaan claim that they are fighting to defend their land or rule and doing all thses activities to give resistance to their enemies. They are killing Pakistani because Pakistan co-operated with USA in their war. We all know talibaan became the rulers of Afghanistan after they defeated USSR ( or after USSAR withdrew from Afghanistan) with military help and support of both Us and Pakistan. Talibaan were considered extremist muslim because of literal interpretations of Islam but they did not committed terrorism the way Al qaida did. There are many culture practices in Afghan society which they associated with islam for example Burqa..Tribal areas of Pakistan and Afghan have different traditions and one of these tradition is if someone come to them and ask shelter then they give him safeguard no matter how bad criminal he is. They can give their lives to protect their guests ..When Osam took shelter in afganistan. Us asked Pakistani ISI to ask talibaan to hand over osama but talibaan refused to cooperate and thats where this war started between talibaan and us/Pakistan and its still going on. did you heard about Us spoke against talibaan before 9/11?

How can there be many imams that encourage such terrorisms in western countries and other parts of the world???
How many imams do you know personally ? There are not many imams who preach hate or support killing of innocent peoples but there are many who are spreading the message of peace and love. Its not hard for you to type terrorism in Islam in google or youtube and get the views of scholars. Dude Try to learn about Islam from those who understand Islam better. American media cannot give you true picture of Islam because they don't know anything about Islam. All they know is Osama is representative of Islam even when we Muslims tell them that he is terrorist. To be honest i have been visited many mosques in Pakistan and abroad and i have to met any imam who approve suicide attacks on innocent civilian. Islam did not allow Muslims to kill children, women and destroy public properties even during war.
How many times do you have muslim scholars and imams come out publicly denouncing those terrorist activities???
Do you want me to post the fatwas of Muslim scholars against terrorism?
What are the percentage of such muslim scholars and imams who indeed denounced such terrorist activities among all of muslim scholars and imams over the world???
There are some ignorant misguided religious peoples there but it will be sad day for us if you will call Osama bin laden as scholar of Islam lol Those who are scholars of Islam they understand the teaching of Islam and those who understand the teaching of islam they will never ask muslim to kill himself as well as many other innocents Muslims/non Muslims.
By the way can you give me your definition of terrorist? How do you define terrorism? If terrorism is killing of innocent peoples then USA is also terrorist. What about those army men who kill peoples after throwing bombs from plane during wars? They will be consider hero for one nation but terrorist for those victims who get suffer because of these attacks :)

First of all talibaas never did terrorist activities before this US war on terror started in Afganistan by US. ...

This is factually incorrect.

TNSM's Talibotics had started anti-Pakistan activities Looooooong before 9/11.

Do you even know that iblees Sufi was in JAIL before 2001. And if so why?

Sufi Muhammad's TSNM is affiliated with Al-Qaeda, not the Taliban. You clearly don't know what you are talking about, so I would request you to not speak of things you don't know about.

True. That is why I have never said for sure about such involvement but with the word either "possible" or "probable", or "suspect".

Members here seem to blame such suspicion on west propaganda. Well, why don't Pakistan side give us a reason why that indeed happened? A target as big as OBL simply escaped the eye of ISI for so long and stayed right at your "west point" for 6 years considering ISI's powerful reaches within Pakistan and Afghanistan after so many years in-field work with those "freedom fighters" for so many years???

Even that, I have never said anything for sure or indicate there is sure evidence for such involvement. I only indicate that it is quite possible there is certain factions or members from your military and ISI who are involved in providing shelters for OBL. Considering the shelters he got, I high suspect the involved ones are simply low rank officers.

If you read my earlier posts, you should see how I was attacked and why I was attacked. I simply indicate my suspicions as well in this matter, no that much different from what your former president has indicated.

In the article you posted, at the end there is something written.What do you think?

"I'm not saying the ISI was not involved, but we have to be faithful to the evidence and speculation is not evidence. Saying 'someone must have known' is not evidence," she said.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Aid during 60s is far less than what you got during 80s.

Link???????????????

Economic aid (in PPP) to Pakistan (not military aid) was not higher in the 80s than it was in the 60s.

About improvement in literacy, it should happen. About how great the improvement is, I do not know.

It should happen in any progressive country.

So Pakistan before Zia, and after Zia, were as progressive as one another.

Some of the social aspects weren't as great as they were, but economically there was no change.

As I have indicated, excluding the war periods, with that condition e.g. literacy level, aid level, war effect, pre-Zia's era developed well on average.

It did develop well in the 1960s.

But that development was no different to the 1980s or mid 2000s.

To argue that the growth of the 1980s and 2000s is down to education is strange, because we're talking about percent change in GDP. So as the population gets more educated (which occurred after Zia as well as before), you will expect GDP to increase as a percentage. The graph shows this occurred. So I really don't understand what you're trying to argue here.

Sufi Muhammad's TSNM is affiliated with Al-Qaeda, not the Taliban. You clearly don't know what you are talking about, so I would request you to not speak of things you don't know about.

Trying to use Bany language to support Talibleeses?

Shameful. utterly shameful.

Taliblees es are the outcome of organizations like TNSM. And yet you so shamelessly want to pull the wool over un-educated posters?

pathetic.

When nation play politics with religious peoples then it don't bring any positive result. Dude you need weapons and technologies to commit the act of terrorism and Taliban did not had these before soviet wars

Trying to use Bany language to support Talibleeses?

Shameful. utterly shameful.

Taliblees es are the outcome of organizations like TNSM. And yet you so shamelessly want to pull the wool over un-educated posters?

pathetic.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Both the Al-Qaeda & Taliban are the offshoots of the Mujahideen formed in the 80s. TSNM is an affiliate group of the Al-Qaeda, not the Taliban. The Taliban is not the outcome of Al-Qaeda or the TSNM.

We should not ask for AID from USA. This is demeaning. We should simply charge for military services at 30-40% of what it would cost US army to run the ops in Afghanistan.

USA is spending $10 billion a MONTH.

Just 2 months of freaking expenses are more than what Pakistan has received in aid in 10+ years (120+ months).

Pakistan army should replace NATO in Afghanistan. And charge $2 to $3 billion a month. This will save US taxpayers a lot of money, Pakistan will get its fair share, and Afghanistan and FATA will be peaceful.

The trolling & lying by FaujHistorian here is at full throttle right now.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Both the Al-Qaeda & Taliban are the offshoots of the Mujahideen formed in the 80s. TSNM is an affiliate group of the Taliban, not the Al-Qaeda. The Taliban is not the outcome of Al-Qaeda or the TSNM.

As I said, you are talking like a village Mullah trying to defend Talibleeses.

TNSM and Islamists were at war with the state of Pakistan long before 2001. After 2001 they just changed names etc. but inside they are still the Islamist militants.

However you will continue trying to pin the blame on 2001. If you have to, then blame the ben fing ladeen for starting all this. But I know you will not be able to do a fair analysis.

Not in the emotional state you are in right now.

peace.

When nation play politics with religious peoples then it don't bring any positive result. Dude you need weapons and technologies to commit the act of terrorism and Taliban did not had these before soviet wars

Soviet war was in F gahanistan. If you have a problem then solve it there. Anyone killing Pakistani soldiers in Pakistan like 80+ the other day is simply doing ibleesi work.

How on earth you would link this ibleesi work with Soviets?

Back
Top Bottom