What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

If Pakistan did not even believe OBL was behind 9/11 and Taliban supported OBL, why the heck did Pakistan join the coalition to fight both OBL and Taliban for WOT?

Has any country veto that as well???

It seems that Chinese members here are silent about what he has said earlier.

I think you still lack the capacity to debate and have zilch prove of anything. What happened to all those allegations you made about Taliban training terrorists to attack China? I would like to see you answer questions properly. Trying to deviate from the questions are we? :azn:
Well Pakistan is an ally of America and they are in the WoT together. However it is not a very popular war and it has cost Pakistan more than it's worth.
Are you having issues with answer questions? or you simply cannot answer or choose not to answer? You are exposing yourself more and more. I think you're just an American sockpuppet. :lol:

Are you having issues with answer questions? or you simply cannot answer or choose not to answer? You are exposing yourself more and more. I think you're just an American sockpuppet. :lol:

Obambam buddy, don't bother with this "ephone" guy. :tup:

It seems his sole purpose here, is to annoy everyone as much as possible.

Obambam buddy, don't bother with this "ephone" guy. :tup:

It seems his sole purpose here, is to annoy everyone as much as possible.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

You also want me to prove 9/11 was masterminded by OBL and its associates, and taliban supported OBL??? You also do not think taliban has trained uighur terrorists and sent them to China??? You do not believe any of the above like him???

Before invasion into Afghanistan, the relationship between U.S. and Pakistani was quite rocky. The close relationship due to mutual interest fighing U.S.S.R. was already gone. If Pakistan did not believe OBL's 9/11 attack and thought taliban was innocent, why would Pakistan join the fight???

My reply before have already provided a link related to taliban training terrorists to attack China and I am not sure whether you are blind. Here it is again:

Supreme Court Shuts Door on Gitmo Detainees' Appeal

You want more???

Uighur terrorist leader threatens attacks against Chinese interests across the globe - The Long War Journal

How about this one from U.N. directly???

The Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee - 1267

Have you read these sentences at least???

"The Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM) is an organization which has used violence to further its aim of setting up an independent so-called “East Turkistan” within China. Since its establishment, ETIM has maintained close ties with the Taliban, Al-Qaida (QE.A.4.01) and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (QE.I.10.01). It was founded by Hasan Mahsum from Xinjiang, China, who was killed by Pakistani troops in October 2003. ETIM is currently led by Abdul Haq (QI.H.268.09), who was also a member of Al-Qaida’s Shura Council as of 2005."

I think you still lack the capacity to debate and have zilch prove of anything. What happened to all those allegations you made about Taliban training terrorists to attack China? I would like to see you answer questions properly. Trying to deviate from the questions are we? :azn:
Well Pakistan is an ally of America and they are in the WoT together. However it is not a very popular war and it has cost Pakistan more than it's worth.

You think U.N. is lying as well???

Back
Top Bottom