What's new

Pakistani Learns the Hard Way that Ummah Doesn't Exist

Something I'll never forget is calling an Afghan parent asking when he'd like to arrange a lesson and the first question he asked is "Where I'm from?" He shut the phone when he heard Pakistani. If we Muslims do this with each other how on earth will we ever succeed?

I genuinely felt upset that day because my entire life - by coincidence - I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

Alhamdullilah, I've taught for over 10 years clocking well above 800 hours to students across London from many backgrounds and have had nothing but positivity come back from them in the work that I do. But this one stuck with me and I still think about it sometimes.

@Bleek @Sainthood 101 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Huffal @PakSarZameen47 @Pak Nationalist @Indus Pakistan @Jf Thunder @Dalit @kingQamaR @Areesh @Reichsmarschall

He maybe was a muslim but he was a bad muslim. Let not a muslim who lives in jahiliya stop you from believing in what The Prophet told us in his farewell sermon.

There are both good people and idiots in this world. Let the idiot be ignorant.

I guess his final sentence about teaching hundreds of students from all different nationalities didn't fit OP's narrative.

It doesn't exist bro. Ummah died long time ago. This incident is an example of that.

Ummah is bigger than your little ego that got hurt that day. Listen to yourself and ponder. Although you are a teacher, yet it took just 1 little incident for you to change your sides & opinion. For me, you changing and falling so easily is a bigger calamity than the guy who was rude to you for whatever reasons he had. We can't judge his upbringing, his point of view, but you are here and you can represent yourself.

Ummah exists, it always will. People will come & go. Show goes on. Everyone gets rewarded for their deeds fairly, no one would be able to complain. Whatever you believe in, live your life for that cause. Let no Tom, Dick & Harry change that. If they are able to change you. You worshipped your ego all along. Not Allah, not the deen, you served no one. Hence be careful. Feeling bad or getting upset is one thing. Bringing your negativity on a public forum, disheartening others unnecessarily too are deeds of your own that could have been totally avoided.

I don't care about people who don't believe in Allah or his hakumat. Many here will comment and deny that ummah ever existed. My job is to serve him almighty, his purpose, his cause and I will. People can come and go. Societies can be go rebel. They can be constructed or destroyed. God is patient, his plans are beyond our life spans. If you don't have a heart to take pain, you have no business being with momineen. Momineen would be sabireen. You can't fix others, but you can make an impact to people around you. You can raise a better nasal for the future.

Ummah is bigger than your little ego that got hurt that day. Listen to yourself and ponder. Although you are a teacher, yet it took just 1 little incident for you to change your sides & opinion. For me, you changing and falling so easily is a bigger calamity than the guy who was rude to you for whatever reasons he had. We can't judge his upbringing, his point of view, but you are here and you can represent yourself.

Story isn't mine its someone else's smarty pants.

cringeworthy thread.......

How can one persons actions get generalized into billions OF PPL

Last edited:
Something I'll never forget is calling an Afghan parent asking when he'd like to arrange a lesson and the first question he asked is "Where I'm from?" He shut the phone when he heard Pakistani. If we Muslims do this with each other how on earth will we ever succeed?

I genuinely felt upset that day because my entire life - by coincidence - I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

Alhamdullilah, I've taught for over 10 years clocking well above 800 hours to students across London from many backgrounds and have had nothing but positivity come back from them in the work that I do. But this one stuck with me and I still think about it sometimes.

@Bleek @Sainthood 101 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Huffal @PakSarZameen47 @Pak Nationalist @Indus Pakistan @Jf Thunder @Dalit @kingQamaR @Areesh @Reichsmarschall

You came to the conclusion Ummah doesn't exist from this? LOL

Remember the treatment Pakistanis give to Afghanis, why are you surprised if those people reciprocate the same when they are in power?.

I mean we did help US bomb their country to pieces

Golden Shark Adventure in Pakistan​

Two Indonesian Navy submarines were sent to Pakistan. His mission: join the war against India.​

By Hendi Johari | 03 May 2021

You came to the conclusion Ummah doesn't exist from this? LOL

Remember the treatment Pakistanis give to Afghanis, why are you surprised if those people reciprocate the same when they are in power?.

I mean we did help US bomb their country to pieces
For first 30 years of our existence they were supporting every insurgency under the sun from cammunism, EN , to isalmists

And they bombed US in 9/11, in return got what was coming to em

Afghan has grudge with Pakistan due to Pakistan support on Taliban, it is 2 way, nothing to do with Islam.

@jus_chillin

For first 30 years of our existence they were supporting every insurgency under the sun from cammunism, EN , to isalmists

Didn't they literally fire missiles at us?

You are a moron if you think bunch of backward afghanis managed to get into USA, managed to get into different airplanes, manage to hijack them at the same time and then crashed them LOL

You should go to an airport sometimes and see the security there. Good luck trying to sneak in a plastic knife LOL

9/11 is an inside job.

You are a moron if you think bunch of backward afghanis managed to get into USA, managed to get into different airplanes, manage to hijack them at the same time and then crashed them LOL

You should go to an airport sometimes and see the security there. Good luck trying to sneak in a plastic knife LOL

9/11 is an inside job.

Airport security was different pre 9/11

Back
Top Bottom