What's new

Pakistani Learns the Hard Way that Ummah Doesn't Exist

If concept of Ummah is not applicable in 21st century, then I wonder why does the NATO exist.
Ummah is group of people from different races and regions gathered under the Flag of Islam.
Compare it with NATO. Bunch of white people with different sects of Christianity gathered under one flag for What. To collect jahez for their sisters?

Problem is that the Ummah CAN NEVER exist by Pakistanis only shouting about it. ALL other non-Pakistani Muslims are completely against and averse to the idea of the Ummah. Try telling an Arab or a Persian Muslim that Pakistanis are their fellow "Muslim" brothers and sisters. See what their reply would be. Even White English people are more accepting and accommodating of Pakistanis than Arabs/Persians/Afghan Muslims are. Sad but true.

Just Ummah? whatever happened to humanity?

Problem is that the Ummah CAN NEVER exist by Pakistanis only shouting about it. ALL other non-Pakistani Muslims are completely against and averse to the idea of the Ummah. Try telling an Arab or a Persian Muslim that Pakistanis are their fellow "Muslim" brothers and sisters. See what their reply would be. Even White English people are more accepting and accommodating of Pakistanis than Arabs/Persians/Afghan Muslims are. Sad but true.
Europeans are much more accepting and kind to people like us then our fellow so called "Muslim brothers".

If concept of Ummah is not applicable in 21st century, then I wonder why does the NATO exist.
Ummah is group of people from different races and regions gathered under the Flag of Islam.
Compare it with NATO. Bunch of white people with different sects of Christianity gathered under one flag for What. To collect jahez for their sisters?
NATO has nothing to do with Christianity, its completely secular. Not everything is related to religion

I am afraid you do not grasp the concepts you are debating. The age of nation-states does not mean that some actors would not be intent on irredentism. NAZI Germany or as you cited the example of the Russian state are few contenders for the same.
Every country seems to do that except Pakistan. E.g. China, RSS, Russia. The reason you do not see the western countries do it because they occupy the financial institutions. Once that is gone, you would see.

The Usmanis put down the sword of caliphate in 1924 saying it is somebody else turn to pick it up. I would recommend reading our history around that time. I could not care less what a turk, persian, or arab says.

As the Khan said to the armies of Bayezid (the Ottoman) as “devshirme slaves and not real turks.

Something I'll never forget is calling an Afghan parent asking when he'd like to arrange a lesson and the first question he asked is "Where I'm from?" He shut the phone when he heard Pakistani. If we Muslims do this with each other how on earth will we ever succeed?

I genuinely felt upset that day because my entire life - by coincidence - I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

Alhamdullilah, I've taught for over 10 years clocking well above 800 hours to students across London from many backgrounds and have had nothing but positivity come back from them in the work that I do. But this one stuck with me and I still think about it sometimes.

@Bleek @Sainthood 101 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Huffal @PakSarZameen47 @Pak Nationalist @Indus Pakistan @Jf Thunder @Dalit @kingQamaR @Areesh @Reichsmarschall
are you serious? your gonna waste bandwidth, bits and bytes over the experience of a single Pakistani with a butthurt afghan? do you really have that much time on your hands??? 🤦‍♂️

On the other hand, these countries did support the Afghan Islamist resistance, remember? You are seeing the world in black and white, friend.
Yeah. I forgot what happened after that. Western countries would rather fund a hijacked definition of Jihad that allow a Islamic rule to prosper.

NATO has nothing to do with Christianity, its completely secular. Not everything is related to religion
Secularism/athesitims/homosexualtiy/etc are modern day forms of christianity.

Just like the message of Prophet Isa (PBUH) was paganized by the Romans. Do you happen to know what triggered origin of the so-called Secularism?

It doesn't exist bro. Ummah died long time ago. This incident is an example of that.
1644934538-4182.jpg

look Ummah exists in this picture. our Ummah master Saudi Army chief meeting the Indian Chief in front of a delightful picture.,

I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

This is an extremely stupid thing to say, even when targeted by hate, Pakistanis never fail to amaze me with their ignorance.

What bloody historical context?
What's there to understand?

The fact we helped them kick out the The Soviets, who killed nearly 1 million Afghans.
The fact we have given them safe refuge to around 5 million Afghans for 40+ years and counting.

How the bleeding fk is that a historical context, this idiot has forgotten facts, these Pakistanis need to educate themselves and stop fking making excuses for others.

There is nothing to understand except we helped them, there is no reason for such hate towards Pakistan or Pakistanis, so don't provide stupid excuses but educate yourself.

What a whining little idiot, whoever tweeted this is a fool, if you are going to tweet then bloody well educate yourself as well.

The only historical context is that the Afghans are an ungrateful nation, and Pakistan has bent over backwards to help them.
@peagle

I see you've reacted to the message, what do you think about the proposal? Lol

Meray peray bhai,
I'll come over there and kiss your feet, if you promise to ripe it out of your mind, go to your local rubbish depot, and burn it in the incinerator.
:rofl:

Something I'll never forget is calling an Afghan parent asking when he'd like to arrange a lesson and the first question he asked is "Where I'm from?" He shut the phone when he heard Pakistani. If we Muslims do this with each other how on earth will we ever succeed?

I genuinely felt upset that day because my entire life - by coincidence - I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

Alhamdullilah, I've taught for over 10 years clocking well above 800 hours to students across London from many backgrounds and have had nothing but positivity come back from them in the work that I do. But this one stuck with me and I still think about it sometimes.

@Bleek @Sainthood 101 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Huffal @PakSarZameen47 @Pak Nationalist @Indus Pakistan @Jf Thunder @Dalit @kingQamaR @Areesh @Reichsmarschall
Yeah British and London community is divided amongst itself. Muslims cannot save Britain

Meray peray bhai,
I'll come over there and kiss your feet, if you promise to ripe it out of your mind, go to your local rubbish depot, and burn it in the incinerator.
:rofl:
I know it's a massive IF but:

It could get rid of any hostilities from one side of the border which could become increasingly worse as Afghanistan becomes more stable. Also the Pashtun reunification and separated tribes issue would be somewhat solved.

I know it's a massive IF but:

It could get rid of any hostilities from one side of the border which could become increasingly worse as Afghanistan becomes more stable. Also the Pashtun reunification and separated tribes issue would be somewhat solved.

Yaar, I've had wet dreams about your proposition since I was a teenager. In my head I even designed a unified flag, formed a basis of a new constitution, and the new structure of our government and federal bodies.
I read Pakistan's constitution in my teen years and early 20's cover to cover. A copy I purchased in the early 90s, I no longer have it as there have been so many amendments.

Then I grew up, I have learnt new facts, they are an ungrateful bunch of b...trds (with respect), but I do not know how else to describe them.
They have attacked Pakistan across the border twice in the 50s and 60s, we forgave them, fermented rebellion in Pakistan into the 70s, only then we hit back and then we've helped them for over 40 years and counting, look at them, still ungrateful so n so's.

So, no, we want nothing to do with them, except get their bloody house in order, take back their refugees and leave us alone. Nothing else.

It's very funny how you extrapolate one incident to the whole Ummah.

Yaar, I've had wet dreams about your proposition since I was a teenager. In my head I even designed a unified flag, formed a basis of a new constitution, and the new structure of our government and federal bodies.
I read Pakistan's constitution in my teen years and early 20's cover to cover. A copy I purchased in the early 90s, I no longer have it as there have been so many amendments.

Then I grew up, I have learnt new facts, they are an ungrateful bunch of b...trds (with respect), but I do not know how else to describe them.
They have attacked Pakistan across the border twice in the 50s and 60s, we forgave them, fermented rebellion in Pakistan into the 70s, only then we hit back and then we've helped them for over 40 years and counting, look at them, still ungrateful so n so's.

So, no, we want nothing to do with them, except get their bloody house in order, take back their refugees and leave us alone. Nothing else.
Have faith in Islam and humanity, look at the beauty and scent of the rose and remember every rose has thorns.

Some of you don't seem to understand that "ummah" means a community or nation. A community/nation can be severely divided on issues. That doesn't mean it's no longer one entity. Some will work to bridge the divide & others will continue to breed hatred against the opposing side. Others will stick their heads in the sand & deny that it in even exists.

Ummah will have to be united under one state either by diplomacy or through war & annexation. Only then can we effectively protect & assert our interests. From a Pakistani standpoint, that is what our goal should be. Pakistan has done a decent job so far in building a pan-islamic national identity. No reason to believe it can't be done with others.

If I believe Allah exists. Then I have to also believe the Ummah exists. Even if it's an Ummah of One person left. Because that's what is ordered of us by Him.

I don't base my beliefs on other humans; only gods commands.

Back
Top Bottom