What's new

Pakistani Learns the Hard Way that Ummah Doesn't Exist

Out relationship with China is only because we have common interests at the moment. Other then that there’s no relationship between us. If tomorrow Indias interest aligned with China, China would turn against Pakistan.
Just look at usa- Pakistan relations. Our interests use to align because we were both anti soviets so usa helped us militarily and economically. Once usa interest didn’t align with us, india became their new strategic allies.

Can you name which country has done more for Pakistan than what China has done for us? All the other so called "Muslim nations" are pro-indian. The af-ghands even worship them.

Can you name which country has done more for Pakistan than what China has done for us? All the other so called "Muslim nations" are pro-indian. The af-ghands even worship them.

Turkish and Azeri people seem warm and receptive towards us I guess. But, on that notion ur right China has done a lot for Pakistan.

He drew the wrong lesson from it. There is no such thing as ummah in the 21st century. Time to grow up from these fairytales and recognize the fact that the 21st century belongs to nation-states. For any Pakistani, his/her country has to come first and last, period. Pakistan is the only identity. Its friends are my friends, its enemies are my enemies (Muslims or otherwise).
If concept of Ummah is not applicable in 21st century, then I wonder why does the NATO exist.
Ummah is group of people from different races and regions gathered under the Flag of Islam.
Compare it with NATO. Bunch of white people with different sects of Christianity gathered under one flag for What. To collect jahez for their sisters?

Putin also referred to the 18th century, saying "the area (now Crimea and Ukraine's Black Sea shores) gained from Ottoman Empire was named "Novorossiya" (New Russia)," he said.
Read the actual translation of russian transcript from Putin's speech.

Irredentism. Nation-states can engage in it. What about it?

If concept of Ummah is not applicable in 21st century, then I wonder why does the NATO exist.
Ummah is group of people from different races and regions gathered under the Flag of Islam.
Compare it with NATO. Bunch of white people with different sects of Christianity gathered under one flag for What. To collect jahez for their sisters?
NATO is not a religious group. It is a military group conceived to encounter the military threat from the Russian state. you could construct one of these as well with other like-minded countries facing similar threats once you make something of your country.

NATO was not created in the name of Jesus

Ummah exists now more than ever. Specifically to GCC states, they see all around big eat small so they're existence dependent on ummah.

And my YouTube channel is called Operations Umah

haha. Tell that to people of Bosnia, Kashmire, and Palestine.
When Chechens were waging a full blown fight against Russia in 2000s, no western country gave them weapons even though it could seriously dent the russian state. Compare that to recent arms support to Ukraine.

US wants you to fight China (Uighurs) and Russia, but without waking the Islamic governments.

haha. Tell that to people of Bosnia, Kashmire, and Palestine.
I am afraid you do not grasp the concepts you are debating. The age of nation-states does not mean that some actors would not be intent on irredentism. NAZI Germany or as you cited the example of the Russian state are few contenders for the same.

I'd never experienced overt racism and the first time I did it was from a Muslim? Completely understand the historical context of why someone would feel that way but nationalism really is poison.

This is an extremely stupid thing to say, even when targeted by hate, Pakistanis never fail to amaze me with their ignorance.

What bloody historical context?
What's there to understand?

The fact we helped them kick out the The Soviets, who killed nearly 1 million Afghans.
The fact we have given them safe refuge to around 5 million Afghans for 40+ years and counting.

How the bleeding fk is that a historical context, this idiot has forgotten facts, these Pakistanis need to educate themselves and stop fking making excuses for others.

There is nothing to understand except we helped them, there is no reason for such hate towards Pakistan or Pakistanis, so don't provide stupid excuses but educate yourself.

What a whining little idiot, whoever tweeted this is a fool, if you are going to tweet then bloody well educate yourself as well.

The only historical context is that the Afghans are an ungrateful nation, and Pakistan has bent over backwards to help them.

When Chechens were waging a full blown fight against Russia in 2000s, no western country gave them weapons even though it could seriously dent the russian state. Compare that to recent arms support to Ukraine.

US wants you to fight China (Uighurs) and Russia, but without waking the Islamic governments.
On the other hand, these countries did support the Afghan Islamist resistance, remember? You are seeing the world in black and white, friend.

Afghanistan should just become a province of Pakistan

Rename it to Afghania

Back
Top Bottom